Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: cosmic reply
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:07 am 

hey people!<br><br>i`d like to start the game the other way round now:<br>this was a demand by always inspiring missus catpuke as well so: <br>another ride and even more fun, if that is possible!<br>space capsule 1 and 2 have left some time ago and <br><br> ;D ;D ;D  ;D  N O W  W E  G O T  R E P L Y  ;D ;D ;D ;D<br>                   <br><br>so: what is in the very thing they sent back to us??<br>by now i only know its round and stinky. and theres a million of silly stickers on it, which are still a bit on fire. and its screaming when u press it. LOUD!!<br>please be so kind, help me open and examine the content!<br><br>cosmic regards<br>wowie zowie! <br><br>

Post subject: Re: cosmic reply
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:01 am 

You got stinkfoot, darlin'.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:17 am 

The resident band.....<br><br>[glow=red,2,300]Alien Orifice[/glow]<br><br>ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:21 am 

[quote author=Lets_Be_Fraynk link=board=legends;num=1054652857;start=0#1 date=06/03/03 at 09:01:34]You got stinkfoot, darlin'.[/quote]<br>who- me?? <br>this is some extraterrestial answer to my outsending and no part of my wonderful body. i`m sorry.<br>despite of that- everybody smell somebody sometimes.....as it was said by....dean martin i think. <br>pls.correct me if i`m wrong with that.<br>wowie zowie!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 6:23 am 

[quote author=Baby Snake link=board=legends;num=1054652857;start=0#2 date=06/03/03 at 09:17:33]The resident band.....<br><br>[glow=red,2,300]Alien Orifice[/glow]<br><br>ImageImageImage[/quote]<br>LOL!!!!!!! welcome to planet motherfucker, boys!!!!<br>wowie zowie!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:03 am 

[quote author=wowie_zowie link=board=legends;num=1054652857;start=0#0 date=06/03/03 at 08:07:37]hey people!<br><br>i`d like to start the game the other way round now:<br>this was a demand by always inspiring missus catpuke as well so: <br><br>[/quote]<br>Yes, I'm holding her avatar at gun point even as we speak!<br>I just threw out an idea! ;D<br>Anyways, great title for this post. Are you saying "it" has bumper stickers half hanging off? What do they say?<br>Maybe "the others" would send us a cure for REALLY STUPID, STUPID PEOPLE.<br>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 11:36 am 

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 9:11 pm 

[quote author=Baby Snake link=board=legends;num=1054652857;start=0#2 date=06/03/03 at 09:17:33]<br><br>[glow=red,2,300]Alien Orifice[/glow]<br><br>ImageImageImage[/quote]<br><br>Oooh ! they're so cute !   I want to have them at home for diner!    <br><br>but, wow zow, did you turn the bigigi down, before twisting the<br>gliclewers  to the left ? May be they came with some special devices?<br>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 3:16 am 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=legends;num=1054652857;start=0#5 date=06/03/03 at 14:03:48]<br>Yes, I'm holding her avatar at gun point even as we speak!<br>I just threw out an idea! ;D<br>Anyways, great title for this post. Are you saying "it" has bumper stickers half hanging off? What do they say?<br>Maybe "the others" would send us a cure for REALLY STUPID, STUPID PEOPLE.<br>[/quote]<br>pleeeeez, don`t shoot my rabbit! kitty, have mercy!<br>hes in a bad mood anyway. since we opened the capsule thing at last something seems to happen. <br>he smells funny and brought out some sharp pretty little teeth. and he`s changing colors. <br>now i do think about mutation. <br>on one sticker is written "i survived the sausagemeatwater drink contest", on another i can see this little green guy jumping up and down shouting<br>"me is first sergeant! commando! commando! nobody move or i`ll undress" and then his pants fall down. <br>its some living sticker, you know. we got another one with "komgrzl, komgrzl ugnhhhpftah ......" on it. the rest is burnt. any translations are welcome.<br>i go inside now, because the boys stopped playing for a minute to have a drink.<br>see ya later<br>wowie zowie!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 5:48 am 

[quote author=milimalimalou link=board=legends;num=1054652857;start=0#7 date=06/04/03 at 00:11:44]<br><br>Oooh ! they're so cute !   I want to have them at home for diner!    <br><br>but, wow zow, did you turn the bigigi down, before twisting the<br>gliclewers  to the left ? May be they came with some special devices?<br>[/quote]<br>hi mili,<br>no, i didn`t. i just got my vapo with me. that usually helps me with everything i must go through. <br>device? still tryin to find out, the only thing i know by now is the little guys  play  psychobilly mambo variations.<br>all the time, since they came out. so we boogied a little. <br>to be continued..<br>wowie zowie!<br>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:14 am 

[quote author=white person link=board=legends;num=1054652857;start=0#11 date=06/05/03 at 06:54:58][font=arial][center]I think we'd all love to read your notes regarding any and all alien orifices.<br>As a latent alien necrophiliac, I can't wait...[/font][/center][/quote]<br><br>title 14, section 1211 of the code of federal regulations, implemented on july 16, 1969, makes it illegal for american citizens to have any contact with extraterrestrial or their vehicles?<br><br><br><br>[tt]does that mean illegal aliens (sears aliens) can make contact with real aliens[/tt]<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 12:16 pm 

<br>wowieee<br>
Quote:
its some living sticker, you know. we got another one with "komgrzl, komgrzl ugnhhhpftah ......" on it. the rest is burnt. any translations are welcome. <br>i go inside now, because the boys stopped playing for a minute to have a drink. <br>
Quote:
the only thing i know by now is the little guys  play  psychobilly mambo variations. <br>all the time, since they came out
<br><br>The "komgrzl, komgrzl ugnhhhpftah " might be the key of their psygobilly mambo variations.  There might be a message behind all this. Are not they  singing or doing any kind of noises with what we could call their bodies ?  If I were you I would record every sound and try to find the code, or may be send a copy to one of our sound engineers on this forum.  Who knows , those little green things  can possibly try to learn us something ..... A NEW NEVER HEARD BEFORE hARMONY,  who knows ?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 4:17 pm 

[quote author=wowie_zowie link=board=legends;num=1054652857;start=0#8 date=06/04/03 at 06:16:11]<br>pleeeeez, don`t shoot my rabbit! kitty, have mercy!<br>hes in a bad mood anyway. since we opened the capsule thing at last something seems to happen. <br>he smells funny and brought out some sharp pretty little teeth. and he`s changing colors. <br>now i do think about mutation. <br>on one sticker is written "i survived the sausagemeatwater drink contest", on another i can see this little green guy jumping up and down shouting<br>"me is first sergeant! commando! commando! nobody move or i`ll undress" and then his pants fall down. <br>its some living sticker, you know. we got another one with "komgrzl, komgrzl ugnhhhpftah ......" on it. the rest is burnt. any translations are welcome.<br>i go inside now, because the boys stopped playing for a minute to have a drink.<br>see ya later<br>wowie zowie![/quote]<br>Presto-change-o!<br>Your bunny has become a gofer due to an alien encounter. <br>I hope the translation of the last sticker is NOT "take me to your leader". Oh, but you're not IN America! Then it's safe. Take 'em to your leader. ;D<br>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 7:23 pm 

[quote author=milimalimalou link=board=legends;num=1054652857;start=0#13 date=06/05/03 at 15:16:55]<br>wowieee<br><br><br>The "komgrzl, komgrzl ugnhhhpftah " might be the key of their psygobilly mambo variations.  There might be a message behind all this. Are not they  singing or doing any kind of noises with what we could call their bodies ?  If I were you I would record every sound and try to find the code, or may be send a copy to one of our sound engineers on this forum.  Who knows , those little green things  can possibly try to learn us something ..... A NEW NEVER HEARD BEFORE hARMONY,  who knows ?[/quote]<br>well, the never heard before harmony is that they are asleep now. we had a few drinks yesterday and the boys really fell for ebbelwei, which is the traditional hessian(hessen is the german county i live in) drink . <br>each one of the buddies drank a gallon of it which really fucked them up. i think komgrzl.... must be the sound they make when they vomit. sounded like it. poor little darlings...alien puke is dangerous shit by the way. its acid, never try to clean it up.....<br>wowie zowie!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2003 4:48 am 

ladies and gentlemen,<br><br>since 12 days have passed a lot happened over here.<br>at last i found out the guys didn `t come for an answer to the cap i sent. they are on a detention trip, cuz they are unwanted on their home planet komgrzl prime and otherwise would have been killed. music is forbidden on that planet because it makes everything detonate when played. they didn`t care and wrecked half of it.<br>by the way, they "komgrzl" with everything they do, when playing, drinking, eating, fucking....everything.<br>they only fuck and drink when they don`t play. <br>rock `n `roll habit.<br>and spit out the acid stuff. i`ll sell it i think, there have been several demands.<br>well, after some given musical education(couldn`t stand that mambo shit any longer) my little fellows decided to  rather be rockers and left to find more places to wreck.<br>i would have kicked them out anyway because they do stink (and stinkfoot WAS right, now i know) and having sex with them was  not really a pleasure. they have tentacles and no dicks.  and i had to move because the place was all messed up when the capsule of theirs finally exploded  and turned my home into a pit.<br>shouldn`t have pressed the "pls. touch it, yer get reward" button. how they laughed at me.....<br>despite of that they were nice and friendly. <br>heavens`sake, they took the goddam gopher with them as a lead singer. mr. bats must do the avatar now . <br>last thing i saw of them was their new  jacked plane doin`a loop over my place with the guys waving out of the windows shouting "kick out the jams - motherfuckaaa!" may  god bless them tiny bastards....<br>oh, yes, they left the sarge with me. the one with his pants always down. from the sticker. <br>so we do "commando" all day and all of the night.<br>til doom. <br>thats how the stupid story ends. thank ya.<br>wowie zowie!<br>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:52 pm 

i wave back

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:38 am 

whats happing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 3:55 am 

i brushed my theeth i comb my hair what did i do wrong?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:35 am 

Cosmopolished here, "Brushed your hair carefully, and combed through the toophs? you may now take that place at my side-..splitting ought to pilot. Do not comment about my hair-style since how long and you will be free from trainings-vehicles on the stationary. Ey, put a violent feather in the strand and let allow the gods have a day of dreaming ...hooieh, better than purrfect, myFresh.
http://www.mySpace.com/rawkidd_ca
..hooh's in effect on the bridge now...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:22 am 

who is who anymore its like i live in a ship or something there everywhere well, learning you use your eyes is how i have been working with them in my wood and tiles and skys but it can be too much wisdom for some including me somedays im finding peace threw them but there not all happy with our life styles but were talking aaaaaa 100000000 + but what do i knoow anywho right? sometimes they come threw the drum sticks like a cartoon of vibration wavein back :mrgreen: