Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Where are we ???
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:09 pm 

[quote author=josh link=board=legends;num=1035215521;start=135#149 date=10/30/02 at 15:33:23]<br><br>LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ::) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Once again Brainfang, YOU DON'T KNOW WTF YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!<br>[/quote]<br><br>I do so know what I am talking about, stupid head!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 2:45 pm 

[quote author=josh link=board=legends;num=1035215521;start=150#152 date=10/30/02 at 16:00:52] ::)[/quote]<br><br>Josh, I would like to end the Kiss/Rush debate; I apologize for putting down your boys Rush.  I was once a fan, and if during that period someone told me, "Rush's songs are adolescent attempts to put epic poetry and jazz-level musicianship into rock music where it hardly belongs in the first place, unless there is at least a sense of irony or entertainment value, with they do not posess," I would have been pissed and confused.  So I hereby retract my anti-Rush statements. <br><br>Heck, some of my best friends still listen to those clowns.<br><br>I still disagree with your argument regarding KISS, but I am not going to pursue the matter any further.  I basically agreed with Bickford, Studebaker and MTH on several points which need not be repeated here.  Thanks for your patience josh.<br><br>BF

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 3:21 pm 

Image<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2002 4:49 pm 

[quote author=josh link=board=legends;num=1035215521;start=150#156 date=10/30/02 at 16:54:04]Your welcome. I still don't agree with you. I also apologize for taking this topic way too far and since you're fairly new here, I have to get to know you first before making such a judgement on how much you know and how much you don't know. :)<br><br>Josh[/quote]<br><br>this kind of quote is exactly how you created me.  you are such a pinhead to go around making comments like this.<br><br>by the way, WELCOME brainfang.  i don't care how many posts you have, or how new you are.  welcome.  the more the merrier.  i happen to think your comments have been right on the money, cool headed and interesting.  i judge you worthy of existence.  there will be no dopplegangerbrainfang.<br><br>it is unfortunate that we all must be measured up and judged by josh.  judge, jury and executioner.  i invite rosa parks to do a wee wee on josh's head and rosa klebb to kick him in the shins with those cool shoes of hers.  sinister footwear winkin at you josh.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6