Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Where are we ???
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 12:54 pm 

[quote author=josh link=board=legends&num=1035215521&start=90#93 date=10/27/02 at 14:18:26]<br>Oh really LOL, I would rather play in clubs then dress up in that stupid make-up and play those half-ass, retarded, piece of shit, integrity less songs!!!!!!!!! ::)<br>[/quote] <br><br>Well, like I said earlier in this thread: I have played in cover bands for money myself, playing "piece of shit, integrity less songs" and I'm not ashamed of that. Not at all! Even though it wasn't the music I liked myself, I did see that people in the audience enjoyed it a lot because their standards of what is 'acceptable' music were a lot lower than mine. Is that selling out? So be it, but I don't care, and I'd rather make money by playing the piano than by doing inane assembly line work.<br><br>Anyway, this whole discussion is getting a bit old, I'm going to do something more constructive now...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 8:48 pm 

OK, I just had to see this for myself.<br><br>Here is the guy who did the killing (with a knife, mind you):<br><br>Image<br><br>Boy oh BOY, SHOCKER there, huh? <br>This must really have come out of left field! Who knew?<br><br>And here is the victim:<br><br>Image<br>-My mommy is proud of me-<br><br><br>Hmmm. This whole thing started back in '93, Norway, with a battle of egos and a power struggle about who was the satanic ring-leader, and who would lead the blind followers around to burn churches, overturn gravestones, and eventually much worse things were planned.<br><br>As Stephen King pondered in "The Stand"... <br>'No Great Loss'<br><br>I am so sick of these losers.<br><br>And this thread started out as what, again...?

yore barkin' up the wrong tree.
- Festus Haggen

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 11:52 pm 

<br>[quote author=Man from Utopia link=board=legends&num=1035215521&start=90#97 date=10/27/02 at 20:01:48]<br><br><br><br>You mean to tell me that this guy killed some other guy, and burned down a church? And, people still listen to him? Isn't that almost like supporting him? Hell, I don't even watch the "Naked Gun" movies anymore, and I love those. What is this guys website? I am curious. Thank you.<br>[/quote]<br> His webpage is www.burzum.com<br>He actually has a picture of a burnt down church on his "aske ep"´s cover.<br><br>Here´s a bit from an interview:<br>(Burzum Page Interview):<br><br>Interviewer: These days it seems a lot of people see you simply as a ‘racist’. However, having read a great deal of your works it would seem to me that you in fact are attempting to promote ‘cultural survivalism’ - that is to say, to prevent further dilution of the true Nordic religion following the ‘spiritual death’ of Judeo-Christianity’s arrival. Am I right?<br><br>Idiot (Varg Vikernes): Dilution of the Norse-Germanic philosophy of life - or religion if you like - is one thing, but just a part of the reason for my racism. It is not just our philosophy of life that is threatened, but our very race as well; our culture, the distinctive characteristics of our race and our peoples (i.e. the European peoples). In short everything that is ours. The spiritual Black Death (i.e. Judeo-Christianity) is a threat to our spiritual life and to our mental health. When this plague has destroyed our Germanic spirit the way is open for the destruction of the rest of our race. Not that they intend to murder every single one of us, but they intend to murder our race through interbreeding and degeneration. The latter they do with unhealthy lifestyle and through forcing "humanistic" views unto everybody. An example is slogans like "every human is valuable", or "everybody’s value is the same". Of course modern medicine has a role in this as well. Sick and degenerated individuals are kept alive at any cost, there is no "natural selection" like it used to be, or any race hygiene to see to it that our race do not degenerate.<br><br>Our society is built up so that the immoral thrive, so that the cynical thrive, so that the greedy thrive. That is the "strongest" in our society. You have to be willing to lie, cheat, backstab others, pretend, and so on to get anywhere in our world. This leads to what they call "individualism". Also everything is measured after it’s value in hard cash.<br><br>Individualism is all fine, however only one type of individualism. The "advanced" world we live in have a tendency so over-simplify everything - of course because of their.....(Shit continues to fall out of his mouth) :P<br><br>In case you wonder, I still enjoy a couple of black-metal bands, but i think this guys a complete idiot. >:(<br> <br>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:37 am 

[quote author=white_person link=board=legends&num=1035215521&start=90#104 date=10/28/02 at 00:16:29]<br>don't forget Jim Gordon, Grand and Petit Wazoo Orchestra drummer, as well as contributing drummer on Apostrophe ('). The guy became haunted by several imaginary cranial inhabitants who eventually ordered him to kill his mother. With a hammer. He did.<br>[/quote]<br><br>This should have been two seperate threads.<br>The subject I am addressing has become convoluted between KISS posts.<br><br>The mental illness of an individual is anomalous and tragic, i.e. Jim Gordon. <br><br>I am referring to what amounts to senseless mass-hysteria and widespread brainwashing tactics initiated BY and UPON  FOOLS and MORONS who operate as 'Black Metal" bands or 'Neo-Nazi Propogandists' or whatever current 'Hate Tag'.<br><br>There is a HUGE difference. ALL factions need to face the facts:<br>If it were THEY who were being singled out and persecuted, maimed, terrorized, and "CLEANSED", they would sing a different tune altogether.  <br>My guess is, that if the tables were turned, they would back down like the Weak-Kneed Followers they truly ARE.<br>But according to their manifesto, what would be the difference? <br>RACE and RELIGION. In Reverse.<br><br>~SICKNESS - FUCKING SICKNESS. <br><br>Stupidity, Selfishness, EgoMania, Lack of Compassion and IGNORANCE are the common threads.<br>Who RAISES these people?!<br>No child of mine would EVER end up like this.<br>FUCK! I am pissed off.<br><br>This goes DEEP into the Religious Intolerance and Fanaticism which is causing a large percentage of the World's Woes and conflicts, and it ain't gonna be solved here, so I will go listen to "Peaches En Regalia" and CHILL.

yore barkin' up the wrong tree.
- Festus Haggen

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 136 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next