Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 9:53 pm 

I was reading (for the nth time) the FZ biography and the part about Crazy Jerry. You know the guy who had developed various unknown muscles of his body.<br><br>My question to this wonderful forum is. Has anyone heard of this type of thing for real. I mean bending a rebar on your neck sounds feasible (depending on the gauge of the thing) but what are all these invisible muscles....

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2004 10:39 pm 

...[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=legends;num=1076658833;start=0#1 date=02/13/04 at 00:17:00]Well, if you've ever watched ESPN2, you've probably seen these competitions where greased-up idiots show off their musculature. They're graded on things like symmetry, tone, and sheer bulk.<br><br>There's no single exercise that develops all four of your quadraceps or all six (?) of your lateral obliques. To get the perfect (?) body, you have to master a complex dance of exercises which are perfectly tuned to your specific body type. In addition, you need to stick religiously to a diet that contains the proper balance of proteins, carbs, vitamins and minerals.<br><br>Or you could be like me and live on beer and burritos, mow the lawn every two weeks, and sit here and blather endlessly on the Zappa Forum.<br><br>Personally, I prefer my way.[/quote]<br><br>I'm with u Mr Fly sir!..[sub](actually  i have a boy to mow th  lawn..)[/sub]<br>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2004 12:45 am 

Yes of course i prefer your way.....<br><br>But is this Crazy Jerry guy a precursor of the mister america types (the govena included)?<br><br>I thought that those guys were not really that strong they just had lumps on them.