Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:25 pm 

On Frank Zappa's new cooking show called Hot Plate Heaven (Food Gathering In Post-Industrial America), he'll be preparing Latex Solar Beefheart Stroganoff, Strat Vindaloo, Things That Look Like Meat, Marque-son's Friendly Little Magic Chicken Fingers, Lobster Girl Bisque, Won Ton On, Canard Du Jour, Duck Duck Goose, Mud Shark Filets and Lonesome Electric Turkey pot pies - all in the very dangerous utility muffin research kitchen - for all the muffin men, goblin girls and hungry freaks, daddy.    <br>   <br>Tableware will feature both pink and black napkins on a chrome dinette.   <br>   <br>The gravy will be lumpy because that's how Uncle Easy Meat and the Duke of Prunes like it. Just like they prefer their soup (and old clothes), and their gumbo variations.    <br>   <br>Frank will keep it greasy with lots of bacon fat and baked bean boogie, (with no waiting for the peanuts to dissolve).    <br>   <br>Followed by the ever popular Find Her Finer ConFinement Loaf, smothered in Pound For A Brown Gravy, w/ I'm The Slime Okra on the side.  <br> <br>Featuring the legendary Dead Girls Of London Bean Dip.  <br>   <br>He will call any vegetable for a nice ragout, prepare the Kaiser rolls - layered with swiss cheese, smeared with susy creamcheese and tis the season to be jelly, dipped in dancin' gruel.    <br>   <br>Dessert will be a little green rosetta (prepared with a paper knife), no no cherry flambe, chocolate halvah, chalk pie, peaches in regalia, jellyroll gumdrops and watermelon in easter hay.    <br>   <br>Electric Aunt Jemima will be the featured recipe at St Alphonso's pancake breakfast. And yes, they would like a snack as long as they eat that question and not the yellow snow coneheads.    <br>   <br>After the German Lunch and the Eric Dolphy Memorial Barbeque, they'll go cruising for burgers and Evelyn's Modified Burnt Weenies (that tasted real good - yum yum yummy yum yum) in a town that's a sealed tuna sandwich.    <br>   <br>They'll wash it all down with white port & lemon juice and titties and beer at the 'I Was A Teenage Maltshop'.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:54 pm 

wow, now that's conceptual continuity if i've ever seen it.  :o   welcome to the forum dawayne, enjoy yer stay.<br>[sub]btw: nice website and impressive discography[/sub] <br>[center]8)[/center]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2004 3:15 am 

Interesting menu.<br>How to know if it is really tasty or not ?<br>We should organise a real cooking competition of the Zappa fans  ;D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 12:07 pm 

;D I'll bring the floss.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 3:19 pm 

not a good cook, but i can microwave!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 7:47 pm 

rml was a great show

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2004 7:56 am 

i recently got direct tv and it comes on the nicktoons channel everyday, i usually catch it late night after work