Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:10 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Secret Societies
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:19 pm 

[center]Skull and Bones[/center]<br><br>  This powerful and highly secretive order was founded in 1823 at Yale University and boasts a membership list that resembles a Who's Who of America's powerful elite. Each year, Skull and Bones members ("Bonesmen") select ("tap") 15 third-year Yale students to replace them in the senior group the following year. The home of Skull and Bones on the Yale campus is a stone building resembling a mausoleum, and known as "the Tomb." <br><br>[center]Image[/center]<br><br>  Plenty to read >>HERE<<

Post subject: Re: Secret Societies
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:23 pm 

[quote author=stride link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=0#0 date=01/12/04 at 01:19:33][center]Skull and Bones[/center]<br><br>  This powerful and highly secretive order was founded in 1823 at Yale University and boasts a membership list that resembles a Who's Who of America's powerful elite. Each year, Skull and Bones members ("Bonesmen") select ("tap") 15 third-year Yale students to replace them in the senior group the following year. The home of Skull and Bones on the Yale campus is a stone building resembling a mausoleum, and known as "the Tomb." <br><br>[center]Image[/center]<br><br>  Plenty to read >>HERE<<[/quote]<br>the skull and bones society are also closely linked to the bilderbergers...check them here http://www.bilderberg.org who many believe are behind Image<br>

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 11:35 pm 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=0#1 date=01/12/04 at 01:23:44]<br>the skull and bones society are also closely linked to the bilderbergers...check them here http://www.bilderberg.org who many believe are behind Image<br>[/quote]<br>who are linked to these folk at bohemain grove http://www.iahf.com/usa/20000802.html where they have the owl burning ceremony Image

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:23 am 

[quote author=stride link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=0#0 date=01/12/04 at 01:19:33][center]Skull and Bones[/center]<br><br>  This powerful and highly secretive order was founded in 1823 at Yale University and boasts a membership list that resembles a Who's Who of America's powerful elite. Each year, Skull and Bones members ("Bonesmen") select ("tap") 15 third-year Yale students to replace them in the senior group the following year. The home of Skull and Bones on the Yale campus is a stone building resembling a mausoleum, and known as "the Tomb." <br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Skull and Bone members can only meet in a Tomb !

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 12:40 am 

Ok so who will now enlighten us with theories & links concerning Freemasonry & the 'Illuminati'?<br>(I've got a few good ones; I'll dig 'em up)  :o

yore barkin' up the wrong tree.
- Festus Haggen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:22 am 

[quote author=VapoSlob link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=0#5 date=01/12/04 at 02:40:38]Ok so who will now enlighten us with theories & links concerning Freemasonry & the 'Illuminati'?<br>(I've got a few good ones; I'll dig 'em up)  :o[/quote]<br>here's agood one..http://www.rosslyntemplars.org.uk/masonic_conspiracies.htm if you get the chance read about rosslyn chapel on the oustkitrts of edinburgh...traditional seat of the sinclairs St.Clair originally, this stuff is fascinating....this was where many of the templars escaped to in order to evade persection from rome...many people believe that the ark of the covenant is buried in its grounds and the whole "chapel" is built using cosmic geometry apparently and the it is also meant to be built to the same specifications as the legendary king solomon's temple.  An interesting thing is that even though the chapel was completed before columbus set foot in america it is covered in maize plant carvings which are indiginous to the americas.  There is a school of thought now not only in conspiracy but in academic cirlcles also that Sir William Sinclair of Rosslyn and one time templar was in the americas himself at least 100 years before lcomlumbus.  The history of this place is fascinating

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 3:26 am 

i have read stuff that actually suggests that the usa and the constitution was all based of masonic principles( check out the dollar bill for the masonic symbolism - pyramid and all seeing eye - they are masonic you know ) and that most of the founding farthers /  signatories of the decleration of independance where themselves freemasons - which kinda fits scrutinisers rosslyn castle link as not only was that place and scotland in general the place where masonary developed in the uk but the majority of those founding farthers had first / second generation ulster-scots ancestary, perhaps bringing masonary to the n.america with en in the 17 & 18 hundreds. <br>also masons believe not in the christian god but in a multi-faith being known as GAOTU ( might have got it slightly wrong there ) - great architect of the universe , which could explain the non specifically-christian constitution of the usa - unusual for the time. many born again christians regard freemasonary as satanic. <br>perhaps those attending this secret tomb are engaged in devil worship - the cream of american society / politics.<br><br>on the other hand - perhaps they all just meet up in there to drink tea and eat digestive biscuits.<br>food for thought indeed.<br><br>actually, get this - my dad was a mason until my mother made him stop and my sister is called rosslyn - some kinda conspiricy or significance there ? i am starting to get worried !<br><br><br>mungo<br>

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 5:39 am 

this is very interesting to me.  if you find some info on freemasons, i would like to check it out.   as for the skull and bones club....maybe i'll go down to new haven and see if theyre looking for new members::).  that building looks familiar, some of the yales buildings are beautiful.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 11:48 am 

Well first off, I find it interesting that some of the best links I had previously collected have since mysteriously disappeared. Even more interesting is that 3 of the 4 had George W. Bush mentioned by name somewhere in the text. Mind you, I take all of this stuff with a grain of salt, but it is truly fascinating shit any way you look at it.<br><br>Here are a few that I scraped up from my old favorites folder:<br><br><br>The Atheists take on Freemasonry<br><br>...and the Catholics<br><br>Freemasonry & the Occult<br>...complete with eerie background music  :o<br><br>This next one veers off the course somewhat, but is endlessly fascinating. (to me, anyway)<br>This sucker may well very lead you on an hours-long web-bound tangent:<br><br>What's really going on at the DENVER AIRPORT??<br>

yore barkin' up the wrong tree.
- Festus Haggen

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:41 pm 

here's some interesting stuff on kissinger http://www.bilderberg.org/kissing.htm#Iraq

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 1:50 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=0#7 date=01/12/04 at 05:26:41]i have read stuff that actually suggests that the usa and the constitution was all based of masonic principles( check out the dollar bill for the masonic symbolism - pyramid and all seeing eye - they are masonic you know ) and that most of the founding farthers /  signatories of the decleration of independance where themselves freemasons - which kinda fits scrutinisers rosslyn castle link as not only was that place and scotland in general the place where masonary developed in the uk but the majority of those founding farthers had first / second generation ulster-scots ancestary, perhaps bringing masonary to the n.america with en in the 17 & 18 hundreds. <br>also masons believe not in the christian god but in a multi-faith being known as GAOTU ( might have got it slightly wrong there ) - great architect of the universe , which could explain the non specifically-christian constitution of the usa - unusual for the time. many born again christians regard freemasonary as satanic. <br>perhaps those attending this secret tomb are engaged in devil worship - the cream of american society / politics.<br><br>on the other hand - perhaps they all just meet up in there to drink tea and eat digestive biscuits.<br>food for thought indeed.<br><br>actually, get this - my dad was a mason until my mother made him stop and my sister is called rosslyn - some kinda conspiricy or significance there ? i am starting to get worried !<br><br><br>mungo<br>[/quote]<br>there's no doubt about the masonic influence of the early american forefathers...almost all of them were freemasons and no less than 16 presidents since then also have been. washington itself is abound with masonic symbolism...the pentagon and the obelisk are two obvious examples...the whole city is mapped out in succession of 5 pointed star designs..right down to the last street and here's a pic of old george washington freemason and hemp farmer Image

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:10 pm 

[quote author=TheCentralScrutinizer link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=0#6 date=01/12/04 at 03:22:44]<br>here's agood one..http://www.rosslyntemplars.org.uk/masonic_conspiracies.htm if you get the chance read about rosslyn chapel on the oustkitrts of edinburgh...traditional seat of the sinclairs St.Clair originally, this stuff is fascinating....this was where many of the templars escaped to in order to evade persection from rome...many people believe that the ark of the covenant is buried in its grounds and the whole "chapel" is built using cosmic geometry apparently and the it is also meant to be built to the same specifications as the legendary king solomon's temple.  An interesting thing is that even though the chapel was completed before columbus set foot in america it is covered in maize plant carvings which are indiginous to the americas.  There is a school of thought now not only in conspiracy but in academic cirlcles also that Sir William Sinclair of Rosslyn and one time templar was in the americas himself at least 100 years before lcomlumbus.  The history of this place is fascinating [/quote]<br>here's a link to a site with photographs of all the masonic symbolism in the chapel which was finished around 1444 you can also see the maize carvingshttp://www.rosslyn-chapel.com/

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:09 am 

[quote author=Zardoz link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=0#14 date=01/13/04 at 02:08:01] "60 Minutes" did a piece on "Skull and Bones"  there are 4 members of  Bush's cabinet who belong, along with  Bush. Coincedence?[/quote]<br><br><br>...also Bush's daddy,..as his daddy before him did....<br><br>                            

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 3:55 am 

funny how no one has metioned THE ZAPPA FORUM INNER CABAL in this secret society thread - presumably as theys are so so secret . i have heard rumors about who belongs to this shadowy group and the sorta stuff they scheme - but nothing definite. additonal information would be most welcome.<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 7:36 am 

I'd like to take this opportunity to talk about a powerful and highly secretive order called The Secret Society For The Extinction Of Cream Of Wheat. This secret society boasts a powerful and elite "who's who" of American millionaires, whose sole dedication is the removal of all Cream Of Wheat cereal from the face of the Earth. They meet in the Yale building known as "The Tomb" on a day that doesn't conflict with Skull and Bones...<br><br>And here's the shocker:  purportedly, mungo has been recruited as a member, to infiltrate this forum...even tho he's not even sure what Cream Of Wheat is!  :o Now he's surely going to try and deny it, but remember he's been brainwashed! <br><br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 8:04 am 

[quote author=Zardoz link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=15#18 date=01/13/04 at 09:57:08]                  Childhood Memories!!!  8) :'( 8)<br><br>Image[/quote]<br><br>Yes Zardoz! And now they want to eradicate it!  :'( And mungo wants to help them... :'(

>You don't.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:59 am 

i just knew this might happen - no sooner had i mentioned the existence of the ZFIC ( Zappa Forun Inner Cabal ) than  they start the spin-machine in motion in order to discredit me personally useing the old " counter-conspiricy-hidden-agenda " ruse. least we now know the identity of one of the ZFIC - MR. SLEEPING_IN_A_JAR , who is it seems busy recruiting  ZARDOZ into the fold. i expect we will uncover em all very soon.<br><br>( yeah - i got shares in rice crispies, but so what ? never even heard of cream-of-wheat - the gods honest truth )<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:08 am 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=15#16 date=01/13/04 at 05:55:22]funny how no one has metioned THE ZAPPA FORUM INNER CABAL in this secret society thread - presumably as theys are so so secret . i have heard rumors about who belongs to this shadowy group and the sorta stuff they scheme - but nothing definite. additonal information would be most welcome.<br><br>mungo[/quote]<br><br>Hope you have made your piece with deity however you conceive of him and have your affairs in order.  I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Mungo darling, but we are just going to have to dispose of you now that you have exposed us.  Cream of Wheat or no Cream of Wheat.  No one will know.  You will just disappear - poof.<br><br>- The Secret High Order of Zapparian Muffin Stuffers <br><br><br><br>  

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:18 am 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=legends;num=1073899173;start=15#20 date=01/13/04 at 12:59:52]i just knew this might happen - no sooner had i mentioned the existence of the ZFIC ( Zappa Forun Inner Cabal  they start the spin-machine in motion in order to discredit me personally useing the old " counter-conspiricy-hidden-agenda " ruse. least we now know the identity of one of the ZFIC - MR. SLEEPING_IN_A_JAR , who is it seems busy recruiting  ZARDOZ into the fold. i expect we will uncover em all very soon.[/quote]<br><br>You're just jealous, mungo. ;) Personally, I don't really care about the ZFIC, because I don't want to join any group that would have me as a member. ;D<br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:19 am 

yes PINKPOODLE ( to name another ZFIC member -  you are all coming outa the woodwork now ) i am well aware that my merely mentioing the reality of the ZFIC may cost me dear but before you get to me i shall have exposed you all .<br><br>mungo<br><br>p.s. - if i agree to join the " muffin stuffers " will you spare me ? despite my principles i think i could just about stand being a " muffin stuffer "!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 11:24 am 

Image<br><br>Who controls the British crown?<br>Who keeps the metric system down?<br>We do! We do!<br>Who leaves Atlantis off the maps?<br>Who keeps the Martians under wraps?<br>We do! We do!<br>Who holds back the electric car?<br>Who makes Steve Gutenberg a star?<br>We do! We do!<br>Who robs cave fish of their sight?<br>Who rigs every Oscar night?<br>We do! We do!<br><br>