Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:40 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:32 pm 

What's up with the Roxy Trailer/Teaser in the Baby Snakes DVD?  Is this something that is going to be released soon on DVD?  I don't remember seeing any release date . . .<br><br>I hope it DOES come out on DVD.  All I know about the live Roxy shows is what I've heard, and the little snippets on the Baby Snakes DVD.  <br><br>I like the little clip of Zappa fuckin with Ruth Underwood.  She is such a talented percussionist, and she appears to be a little shy, so I bet Zappa pushed her buttons all the time.  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 1:08 am 

let's hope it's sooner rather than later....the roxy dvd will surely be a big seller  :o  

Solipsism Twitter
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:24 am 

[quote author=J.C.Greasy link=board=legends;num=1072823527;start=0#3 date=04/07/05 at 13:18:32]I feel like I'm in Groundhog Day, and the subject is always the Roxy dvd. The is the same as yesterday, same as tommorow's answer(sigh). ::)[/quote]<br><br>[sub]thread started « on: Dec 30th, 2003, 5:32pm »[/sub]<br><br>Jeeeeeezis Key-rist Greasy..... You have been digging up some old fucking threads man!! WTF??<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 8:37 pm 

Sheesh I'vv only been waiting for Roxy 15yrs. now and bout ready to go nuts ova hea.  For the ol'schoolers who have been waiting since '75..my hats off to ya guys :D. Take yer blood pressure medicine, TUMMS, and excersize regularly. Stay strong ALMOST there ::).<br>   <br>          grooooovey          \m/ 8)\m/

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 8:49 am 

[quote author=J.C.Greasy link=board=legends;num=1072823527;start=0#6 date=04/08/05 at 11:43:08]I'm just trying to get mucho posts so I can be a five-star boy like you JayP! Holy Sequin by summer that's my goal![/quote]<br><br>Geek! LOL