Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 513 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next
 Post subject: For Ladies Only
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 6:24 am 

..or for guys who like to think about this sort of thing (I don't discriminate)....<br><br>I don't know if this has ever come up before, but this is truly the burning question for me.  I've always wanted to know.<br><br>Was Frank uncut or was he circumcised?   I really want to know.  If I'm gonna have a fantasy I want to know what the fantasy is about!<br><br><br>I am guessing uncut.  It just seems to be the way it should be.  He was so natural, so truthful and real.  So right out there.<br>  <br>Maybe Cynthia Plaster Caster would know.  I don't dare ask Gail!<br><br>Visual aids are always appreciated.<br><br>Sabrina

Post subject: Re: For Ladies Only
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 7:19 am 

[quote author=Sabrina link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=0#0 date=05/18/03 at 09:24:05]..or for guys who like to think about this sort of thing (I don't discriminate)....<br><br>Was Frank uncut or was he circumcised [/quote]<br><br> ;D ;D ;D ;DThat's the best topic I've never found!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D<br>

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:12 am 

[quote author=MIZZU link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=0#1 date=05/18/03 at 10:19:41]<br><br> ;D ;D ;D ;DThat's the best topic I've never found!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br><br>Thanks for the compliment, Mizzu, but I STILL DON'T KNOW!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:36 am 

Okay, I have Emailed Cynthia P Caster.  We shall see if I get an answer.     :D   I'll keep you all posted.<br><br><br>Anyone care to register a guess?

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:39 am 

If I had to guess I'd say circumcised, but this thread surely gives a whole new meaning to the term: Frank Zappa Uncut... ::)

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:44 am 

[quote author=sleeping_in_a_jar link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=0#4 date=05/18/03 at 11:39:57]If I had to guess I'd say circumcised, but this thread surely gives a whole new meaning to the term: Frank Zappa Uncut... ::)[/quote]<br><br>LOL! :D  Regardless I still stick with uncut!  It just seems so right......

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 11:23 am 

I can't begin to tell you the HOURS I've spent thinking<br>long and hard about this very topic.<br>I still have not come to any answer.<br>Will this ever taxing question NEVER be resolved?!<br>Merciful GOD in heaven! What's the answer????!!!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:38 pm 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=0#7 date=05/18/03 at 14:23:13]<br><br>long and hard [/quote]<br><br>Excuse me, but it seems to me that you're obviously thinkin' about more than just Frank's "circumcisional status" here....<br><br><br>OMG! Or maybe I'm the one thinking about it!!!! No....no, it can't be...it...it mustn't be!!!<br><br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:47 pm 

[quote author=phydeaux link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=0#6 date=05/18/03 at 11:56:18]I guess I can only ask the question: Did they do circumcisions on a routine basis in big city hospitals around 1940?<br><br>LMAO @ sleeping...FZ uncut!![/quote]<br><br>That is a good point, phydeaux.  Circumcisions were done on a routine basis for hygienic reasons.  I think if the parents raised enough of a stink, though, it would not be done.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:50 pm 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=0#7 date=05/18/03 at 14:23:13]I can't begin to tell you the HOURS I've spent thinking<br>long and hard about this very topic.<br>I still have not come to any answer.<br>Will this ever taxing question NEVER be resolved?!<br>Merciful GOD in heaven! What's the answer????!!![/quote]<br><br>Now, my dear, we are not talking dimensions here, only the circumcised issue.  That's another thing entirely!  Although, I must look into this issue throughly as well.  Hmmmm, yes, very thoroughly!<br>

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:56 pm 

[center] :-*[/center]

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 5:57 pm 

[quote author=Sabrina link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=0#3 date=05/18/03 at 11:36:55]Okay, I have Emailed Cynthia P Caster.  We shall see if I get an answer.     :D   I'll keep you all posted.<br><br><br>Anyone care to register a guess?[/quote]<br>I figure the odds be 50/50........<br><br>Whether Frank was " natural truthful and real" probably doesn't matter because I doubt if he was consulted.<br><br>The skin would be rolled back when ready for action anyway, so for fantasizing purposes, you could use the circumsized option and feel pretty safe.  Enjoy... ;D<br><br>Dr Snarf

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 6:18 pm 

Actually, for the number of times the "cheese" theme appears in Frank's work, one could also have a stab at the "uncircumsized" option.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 6:46 pm 

I'll opt for UNcircumcized.I've come (No pun intended...or was it?  ;D) across a few Catholic boys in my time, and they seem to have been UN---and seeing as how FZ was raised in that particular religion, it would only make sense. I also recall a segment on the old TV show West 57th, that be about "shock jocks" (waaaay before Howard Stern was King Of All Media) that ended with the voice of Uncle Howie asking a groupie. "Was Frank Zappa..was Frank Zappa circumcized?" There was a slight pause before she answered in a lewd kind of a voice, "No". <br>                                 I KNOW I'm no the only little female Frankie fan who used to look REAL close at the LP's during my youth, trying to figure out the Penis Dimension.....sad to say, it never looked too big  :(  I know I really enjoyed the front cover for ZA (although that was mainly balls) and the back cover for ZINY......We can assume he did'nt wear undies   ;) Oh well, I USED to look real close before I got a life  :D  It's fun to wonder tho, isn't it??? ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 12:26 am 

Damn, and i thought MY question about FZ's moustache was dumb, but this is even better...<br><br>Well, I for one don't think Frank was circumsized, he wasn't Jewish remember ???<br><br>And i don't think you get much of an answer out of Cynthia Plaster Caster, if she even has an e-mail address, because Frank claimed in his TRFZB that he was approached by them (The Plaster Caster's) but never was ''Plastered'' himself...<br><br>How did you came up with this thought anyway...???<br><br><br>''Why was Frank Zappa not circumsized ???<br><br>They couldn't found the prick...''

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 6:38 am 

well....as far as i know frank wasn`t jewish nor had any disease that would make circumcision neccessary.<br>my ex-husband had such and that skin was ripped when we were having sex, so it was a bloodbath. must have hurt like hell, but thats another story.<br> i agree to the version i just read that he was brought up catholic and they don`t do such things. <br>and i want to think of him uncut, because that is more sexy to me. in my opinion. yes.<br>anyway we won`t find out...has anybody EVER seen a picture of franks dick? i don`t think so. and i think we never will. what a pity. but theres so many other aspects on him and his works, that i won`t really miss this one.<br> lets keep his little secret...but if anyone really is able to find out what the matter was.....PLS TELL ME....!!!immediately!!!!<br>regards<br>wowie zowie!<br>

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 7:39 am 

This is just plain wierd, but....<br><br>1- I was just in a trivia contest where I learned that approximately 60% of American men are circumsized.<br><br>2- Catholicism has no stated dogma as to whether circumcision is required or not.<br><br>3- Circumcision was a prevalent practise in the 1940's in large metroploitan hospitals in the US. Still, it was the decision of the parents.<br><br>Let the fantasies continue....<br>

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 8:16 am 

[quote author=wowie_zowie link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=15#18 date=05/19/03 at 09:38:48]my ex-husband had such and that skin was ripped when we were having sex, so it was a bloodbath. must have hurt like hell[/quote]<br>What WERE you doing to him?! ;)

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 11:57 am 

[quote author=Ronnys_Noomies link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=0#8 date=05/18/03 at 20:29:10]And what, may I politely ask, would the difference be, in terms of the fantasy? Is one better fantasy material than the other? And, of course, in terms of sex? Is one better than the other? From the woman's perspective, that is. Or for any of you gay men out there.<br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Since you asked politely, I will try to answer (without losing my composure completly).<br><br>Just imagine you have met a nice girl.  You would like to "get to know her better".  As yet you have little idea of what her "equipment" looks like.  You have a general idea about size and attractivness.  You have no preferences about certain details.  Wouldn't you still like to know the details, because you would really like to fantasize about her?  It just adds to the entire experience.  You could imagine, but "knowing" would be so much better.   And just thinking about it is titilating! ;)<br><br>I am trying to look at this from a male perspective, so I may not have it right.  Does this make it any more undestandable?<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2003 12:02 pm 

Having said all that in my above post, I must admit there is something attractive about an uncut dick.  So animal like.  Like a stallion.<br><br>Meaning nothing bad about circumsized gentlemen.  It is what you do with it that is important.  But we're talking fantasy, here.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 513 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 21  Next