Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:34 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 513 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Post subject: Re: For Ladies Only
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:35 am 

[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=465#473 date=03/27/05 at 07:08:15]Closer to 80% and wankin' ain't no problem even when your pickle is kosher and you're not Jewish.[/quote]<br><br>oh, I seriously thought one couldn't really jerk off without a foreskine. Or at least wanking of is much more difficult. That was also one of the reasons conservative christians used to circumcize their kids I've read somewhere...<br>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:20 am 

[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=465#477 date=03/27/05 at 14:04:06]<br>Oh, what you probably read was that it was done in the late 1800s and early 1900s to "prevent the dangerous, immoral and unnatural act of self-abuse (masturbation!), clearly in defiance of the Will of God". Well, it didn't work. That was a different batch of Conservative Christians. The Modern Conservative Christians vary in their warnings about committing this "dreaded sin" but know circumcision won't "stop the evil act". ::)<br><br>--Batchain[/quote]<br><br><br>okay, but still : wanking of without a foreskin would require some kind of lubrication, wouldn't it? <br><br>(I mean, especially if you live & work on some yokel farm and your hands are all rough...)<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:03 pm 

Hmm, I don't know Bat....maybe if you started with fine and worked your way up to gritty.....<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:52 am 

[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=480#480 date=03/29/05 at 18:05:01]<br>Usually if it gets too dry it's just a matter of, P'toooey!' and yer OK. But hey! I knew a guy who wanked with a handful of sandpaper! He said, "You really oughtta try it!", but I haven't yet and I've got no [s]foreskinab...[/s] uhh, forseeable plans to take his recommendation seriously. :D ;D<br><br>--Bat[/quote]<br><br>Lube form the north, lube from the south.<br>Take a little slobber, from the side your mouth.<br><br>Then there is always:<br>Image<br>wanking butter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:53 pm 

ahhhh, nice picture.  thanks jimmie. 8)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:43 pm 

I do the dry rub and then aim for a spot on the rug. ;D<br><br>Targeeet Practice!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 10:12 pm 

[quote author=FLAM link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=480#487 date=02/25/06 at 21:43:36]I do the dry rub and then aim for a spot on the rug. ;D<br><br>Targeeet Practice![/quote]Then you've missed out on the exquisitely PAINFUL, "Heeeeere's cum in yer eye!" (Aaarrrgh!!! :o )<br><br>--Bat ;D<br><br>P.S. All those wonderful pics are gone from this thread and I can't expect any "pic host" site to allow the ones I had in mind. :(

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 12:43 pm 

The_Acadian wrote:
[quote author=Billy link=board=legends;num=1053275045;start=360#370 date=03/15/04 at 08:46:02]<br><br>I heard about someone who had a foreskin wallet. When he rubbed it, it turned into a suitcase. ;D<br>
<br><br>Shipping baron Aristotle Onassis had a yatch with a bar. The bar stools were covered in with "sperm whale foreskins". It is said the ladys loved to sit bareassed on these stools for long periods of time.....<br><br>Just goes to show you once again that taste does not come with money![/quote]

Well............, I tell you dis.......... Dose barstools musta taken on a pretty gusty aroma - ya betcha, not to mention gettin creamed and polished pretty nice, ja, ya betcha........ Oooow, now dats someting I wooda like to have seen!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:06 pm 

Sabrina wrote:
I don't know if this has ever come up before, but this is truly the burning question for me.  I've always wanted to know. Was Frank uncut or was he circumcised?   I really want to know.  If I'm gonna have a fantasy I want to know what the fantasy is about! I am guessing uncut.  It just seems to be the way it should be.  He was so natural, so truthful and real.  So right out there. Maybe Cynthia Plaster Caster would know.  I don't dare ask Gail! Visual aids are always appreciated.
Sabrina

Did you ever get a definite yes or no??

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:16 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
Sabrina wrote:
I don't know if this has ever come up before, but this is truly the burning question for me.  I've always wanted to know. Was Frank uncut or was he circumcised?   I really want to know.  If I'm gonna have a fantasy I want to know what the fantasy is about! I am guessing uncut.  It just seems to be the way it should be.  He was so natural, so truthful and real.  So right out there. Maybe Cynthia Plaster Caster would know.  I don't dare ask Gail! Visual aids are always appreciated.
Sabrina

Did you ever get a definite yes or no??

Ah, memories from the dim past. :roll: No, unfortunately. Cynthia said that she never had the honor of beholding the evidence. He was not included in the list of the famous who had their members enshrined in plaster. I am sure if Gail had read this thread and wished to respond she would have done so by now.

Post subject: For Ladies Only
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:27 pm 
Banned

sabrinaIII wrote:

Here's a reposting of the nice pic, which was purged from the forum.

.....plus a new cartoon for ladies, only.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:35 pm 

jimmie d killed the forum wrote:
sabrinaIII wrote:

Here's a reposting of the nice pic, which was purged from the forum.

Thank you Jimmie. It still is a very nice picture. But I have no real reason to fantisize about Uncle Frankie anymore. Always will love his music, though. :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 5:25 pm 

Wonderful picture, thanks Jimmie for reposting. 8)

Liked the cartoon sabs! :D

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:30 am 

sabrina2 wrote:
As a public service here is this weeks recreational device:<br><br><br>[center]Image[/center] <br><br>Comes equipped with a removable bullet style vibrator.  Takes 2 AA batteries. Adjustable speed.  Comes in Aqua Blue and Opal Lavender.<br><br>Comments:  Leaves me a little cold, although the bumps might make for interesting sensations.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:31 am 

sabrina2 wrote:
As a public service here is this weeks recreational device:<br><br><br>[center]Image <br><br>Comes equipped with a removable bullet style vibrator.  Takes 2 AA batteries. Adjustable speed.  Comes in Aqua Blue and Opal Lavender.<br><br>Comments:  Leaves me a little cold, although the bumps might make for interesting sensations.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:33 am 

wowie_zowie wrote:
plaster sucks. and electronics do make stupid sounds.<br><br>Image<br><br>so to say.<br>enjoy, ladies(and gentlemen).<br>wowie!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:04 am 

I think my art restoration is going to end right about here now that I've even done it in in duplicate. :roll:

--Bat :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:30 pm 

jimmie d killed the forum wrote:

that's not frank zappa.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 513 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next