Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject: Re: Z Kidz
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:48 am 

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/blair%20and%20zappa%20share%20their%20home%20with%20skunk%20scent<br><br> ;D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:24 am 

[quote author=floss link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#75 date=10/17/05 at 05:48:16]http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/blair%20and%20zappa%20share%20their%20home%20with%20skunk%20scent<br><br> ;D[/quote]<br><br>well, normaly i don't give a damm about those millionare stars<br>and their fancy houses, in this case i don't give a damm neither,<br>what does a bad actress and her husbands million and a half<br>stinking house got to do with frank zappa music (wich is the only i care about) even if it's zappas son the one in there, it's the same than buying the latest fashion magasine or tv show to see who's the worst dressed,<br>or to see that vomiting ophra show, just the same, having the second name<br>zappa in there just mean nothing to me, <br>what's next? the new underware moon zappa bought to fit her flatulence<br>smelling nose model?<br>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:43 am 

[quote author=amnesia link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#76 date=10/17/05 at 11:24:48]<br><br>well, normaly i don't give a damm about those millionare stars<br>and their fancy houses, in this case i don't give a damm neither,<br>what does a bad actress and her husbands million and a half<br>stinking house got to do with frank zappa music (wich is the only i care about) even if it's zappas son the one in there, it's the same than buying the latest fashion magasine or tv show to see who's the worst dressed,<br>or to see that vomiting ophra show, just the same, having the second name<br>zappa in there just mean nothing to me, <br>what's next? the new underware moon zappa bought to fit her flatulence<br>smelling nose model?<br>[/quote]<br>What brought that on? If you don't care, don't waste your time commenting on it! Haven't you anything better to do? The topic was there, a Zappa story came to my inbox and I passed it on (not wasting space by copying the picture but by posting a link which you clicked on, under the topic Z Kidz which you claim to not give a damn about. <br>WHY WERE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT THIS THREAD?<br>???

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:24 am 

Hahaha!!! I can't imagine calling a dead baby skunk cute, a live one sure, but a dead one.   ::)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:37 am 

[quote author=floss link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#77 date=10/18/05 at 04:43:29]<br>What brought that on? If you don't care, don't waste your time commenting on it! Haven't you anything better to do? The topic was there, a Zappa story came to my inbox and I passed it on (not wasting space by copying the picture but by posting a link which you clicked on, under the topic Z Kidz which you claim to not give a damn about. <br>WHY WERE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT THIS THREAD?<br>???[/quote]<br><br>i can say whatever i want about anything, that's a right i got when i was born just because i am me, any trouble with that asshole, go kiss ophra ass<br>piece of shit, it's ridiculous that one brother is selling a guitar to have money<br>to record and the other one buy a million and a half dollar house with his<br>ugly fancy wife, 'cause that prototype girl is just a bad model not an actress,<br>and i feel my obligation to remark everytime i see those kind of hoolywood<br>bullshit, that's for mentally retarded yankees only, just like you and your fucking mother.<br>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:53 am 

and besides of that, why the fuck you like frank zappa music?<br>all his music is against hoolywwod bullshit, fancy stupid magassines<br>and everything that suround it, are you a stupid fan?<br>like those who think that having a piece of a farted underware that belong to frank zappa will get you closer to him?<br>then you didn't really hear to franks lyrics...or you are just plain stupid.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:11 am 

[quote author=floss link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#77 date=10/18/05 at 04:43:29]<br>What brought that on? If you don't care, don't waste your time commenting on it! <br><br>WHY WERE YOU EVEN LOOKING AT THIS THREAD?<br>???[/quote]<br><br>
Quote:
Amnesia, in reply: <br>"i can say whatever i want about anything, that's a right i got when i was born just because i am me, any trouble with that asshole, go kiss ophra ass <br>piece of shit, it's ridiculous that one brother is selling a guitar to have money <br>to record and the other one buy a million and a half dollar house with his <br>ugly fancy wife, 'cause that prototype girl is just a bad model not an actress, <br>and i feel my obligation to remark everytime i see those kind of hoolywood <br>bullshit, that's for mentally retarded yankees only, just like you and your fucking mother. "
<br><br>I'm mentally retarded? Look in the mirror Amnesia, you forgot  ;D where you put your brain.<br><br>I repeat - why are you looking at this thread, titled "Z Kidz", when you clearly despise them?<br><br>Why the hostility? What have they done to you?  Presumably you weren't screwed over tickets for the ZPZ since you wouldn't be interested in their tour. If you aren't interested in any of them or their lives and partners STOP LOOKING AT THIS THREAD! <br><br>It's got nothing to do with me (or my parents) so I don't see why we're due JP-style insults, especially where they are not due. I'm not even American and I am not related in any way to anyone outside of Scotland or England. So go boil yer head - you might get some of the crap out of it!<br>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:24 am 

[quote author=amnesia link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#80 date=10/18/05 at 07:53:16]and besides of that, why the fuck you like frank zappa music?<br>[glow=red,2,300]all his music is against hoolywwod bullshit[/glow], fancy stupid magassines<br>and everything that suround it, are you a stupid fan?<br>like those who think that having a piece of a farted underware that belong to frank zappa will get you closer to him?<br>then you didn't really hear to franks lyrics...or you are just plain stupid.[/quote]<br><br> ??? ??? ???<br>On second thoughts, you didn't forget where you put your brain - you don't have one. Mostly it's not about the lyrics - it's about the music.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:24 am 

anyway you seem to be an asshole,<br>i commented in the articule, not about you,<br>but you take it personally and open the field,<br>it doesn't matter where you live or where born,<br>the word yankee in here is a generic for hoolywood media<br>alienated influenced people since it's a worldwide enterprise, <br>and as i said, i can say wahtever i want about anything,<br>even about your stupid comments about my wise comments...your welcome...asshole ;D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:33 am 

This is the BEST trainwreck thread EVER....<br><br>ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:47 am 

[quote author=amnesia link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#76 date=10/17/05 at 11:24:48]i don't give a damm about those millionare stars<br>and their fancy houses, in this case i don't give a damm neither[/quote]<br>[glow=red,2,300]and yet ....[/glow] you're still reading this thread and you're still rambling on about them ....<br><br>You may have commented on the "articule" the first time, then you just lost it, mate.<br><br>Now you are just making a prize arse of yourself!<br>;D ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:16 am 

[quote author=floss link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#85 date=10/18/05 at 08:47:27]<br>[glow=red,2,300](with e entertaiment tv fan girlie voice) .... you're still reading this thread and you're rambling....<br>[/quote]<br><br><br> :-/ well, i wight be a little morbose...<br>but you're plain stupid, so go look for a new fantstic article about britney spears stinking ass, at least that would be a really entertaining asshole ;D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:21 am 

[quote author=Pig ring link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#88 date=10/18/05 at 10:37:08]<br>You always do precisely what you are saying. ::)[/quote]<br>I comment on things I  DO CARE about. He says he doesn't care and then insults me. Britney Spears? Do me a favour! Why does he think that fat tart would interest me? Firstly I'm not a lesbian so why would anything about Britney interest me? Secondly, I don't buy into "Hoolywood" either - can't stand made-up, false-nailed, designer-clad money-wasters and never said I did - so why the assumption that I do because I like Frank Zappa enough to have a Google alert on the name Zappa which brought an amusing little nugget to my attention?<br><br> ???

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:20 am 

WCflush<br>High C<br>ohh, i hate you and Sent back my 6 tickets, ZFT!  Don't trustya. Posts: 127<br><br>[quote author=WCflush link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#89 date=10/17/05 at 06:18:16]<br><br>http://www.contactmusic.com/new/xmlfeed.nsf/mndwebpages/blair%20and%20za ppa%20share%20their%20home%20with%20skunk%20scent [/quote]<br>  <br>   <br><br>[quote author=WCflush link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#89 date=10/18/05 at 12:21:56]<br>I comment on things I  [b]DO CARE about. He says he doesn't care and then insults me. Britney Spears? Do me a favour! Why does he think that fat tart would interest me? Firstly I'm not a lesbian so why would anything about Britney interest me? Secondly, I don't buy into "Hoolywood" either - can't stand made-up, false-nailed, designer-clad money-wasters and never said I did - so why the assumption that I do because I like Frank Zappa enough to have a Google alert on the name Zappa which brought an amusing little nugget to my attention?<br><br> ???[/quote]<br><br><br>hey girlie,<br>maybe you should stay with yo mama.........no, please don't cry,<br>you're old enough to act like a grown up WC flush  ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:31 pm 

Britney Spears...fat tart??? Woah there, if she's fat then there aint no hope for any of us M'am.  ;D<br><br><br>for the record, I aint a Britney fan. I do agree that she sucks ass.  ;)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:49 pm 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=75#87 date=10/18/05 at 09:38:52][center]<br>ImageImage[/center][/quote]<br><br>well, that's much better than a stinking house ;D ;D ;D

Post subject: the Z kids controversy
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:26 pm 

[quote author=aspy_2nd_bunch link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=90#91 date=10/18/05 at 15:31:12]Britney Spears...fat tart??? Woah there, if she's fat then there aint no hope for any of us M'am.  ;D<br><br><br>for the record, I aint a Britney fan. I do agree that she sucks ass.  ;)[/quote]<br><br>you got that right, girlfriend.<br>maybe she meant fart tart??<br><br>In any case, I don't understand what the big deal is here? This thread is about Z Kids so what the fuck? It makes no difference if you love or hate Hollywood, that's where the Z kids live, so what? The article was about Ahmet and this was the proper place to post it IMO.<br><br>Isn't the magical saying anything, anytime, anywhere for no reason at all?<br><br> 8)<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:31 pm 

[quote author=aspy_2nd_bunch link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=90#91 date=10/18/05 at 15:31:12]Britney Spears...fat tart??? Woah there, if she's fat then there aint no hope for any of us M'am.  ;D<br>[/quote]<br><br>don't worry, britney is a smelly fart behind you, babe :-* ;D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:45 am 

[quote author=amnesia link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=90#90 date=10/18/05 at 14:20:03][b]WCflush<br>High C<br>ohh, i hate you and Sent back my 6 tickets, ZFT!  Don't trustya. Posts: 127<br><br>hey girlie,<br>maybe you should stay with yo mama.........no, please don't cry,<br>you're old enough to act like a grown up WC flush  ;)[/quote]<br>I DO flush the WC, but you won't go away!<br>Thank God you hate me. I'm normal. However, I just pity you. You must be the retarded son of sqeez and his sister.<br><br>Why did an innocent posting in a relevant thread result in an outpouring of your pent up venom? Because you're barking.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 1:54 am 

.... and to guac and aspy<br><br>of course she's a post-pregnancy fat tart so her excuse holds ... for a while. Somehow with her lifestyle I don't see her going back though.<br>;D  ;D  ;D<br><br>I hate all that skin and bones lollipop syndrome, and don't condone it in any way.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 2:43 am 

[quote author=floss link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=90#96 date=10/19/05 at 04:54:30].... and to guac and aspy<br><br>of course she's a post-pregnancy fat tart so her excuse holds ... for a while. Somehow with her lifestyle I don't see her going back though.<br>;D  ;D  ;D<br><br>I hate all that skin and bones lollipop syndrome, and don't condone it in any way.[/quote]<br><br><br>Aside from all the fake shit....Id still do Britney....Most men would.....

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:51 am 

[quote author=PappaWas1975 link=board=legends;num=1040093586;start=90#97 date=10/19/05 at 05:43:37]Aside from all the fake shit....Id still do Britney....Most men would.....[/quote]<br>O yeah! I'm all over this:<br><br>Image<br>Image<br>Image<br>Image<br>

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:56 am 

I think we could all do with a cup of tea and a good lie down.    ;D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 164 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next