All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:31 am 
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:13 am 
Banned

Monday, September 11, 2006

U.S. takes 9/11 attacks 'personally,' Cheney says

--10:13am - By Robert Schroeder
WASHINGTON (MarketWatch) -- U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney vowed to continue the war on terror during a ceremony marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks, telling a crowd at the Pentagon the U.S. takes the attacks "personally." "We have no intention of ignoring or appeasing history's latest gang of fanatics," Cheney said during the outdoor ceremony. "We were meant to take [the attacks] personally, and we do take it personally," Cheney said. Commemorative events are being held in remembrance of the attacks on the Pentagon and the World Trade Center on Monday.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:40 am 
Banned

Monday, September 11, 2006

'Prime-time' Bush accused of exploiting 9/11 for political gains

WASHINGTON - U.S. President George W. Bush asked U.S. television networks yesterday to air a prime-time address to Americans marking the fifth anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, raising concerns among political opponents he might exploit the solemn occasion to help Republicans seeking re-election to Congress in November.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:58 pm 

jimmie d killed the forum wrote:

This one is funny and ironicly true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 1:13 pm 

Very nice cartoons jimmie...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:59 pm 

[quote="jimmie d killed the forum"
Image[/quote]

first of all, i hate terrorists and any people killing weapon
and besides the 9/11 bush goverment theater ( and i'm talking about bush father too)
i don't know inside US but outside it's always been the same about them,
it has never been an example, i mean, keeping their supposed
democracy and freedom by fucking up other countrys,
it's just that now that unfortunetly US citicens have had a little taste
of what their country had been doing to the world the last 60 years
and still do and have no traces of changing nothing,
they think it's something new...or that their country have changed,
their billionare monopolic industry had always killed people
and gave to their citizens the superheroes attitude, like in their movies
about WWII, like if the girls of the world went to their arms giving thanks,
but that's just bullshit and a big lie, they stole everything they could
and rape every woman they could,
US had never had a real war inside their territory but been doing war all over the world with real weapons that kill people or doing economical
blocking like in cuba or getting inside latinamerica's countrys politics
and giving weapons or even complete armys and money to reactionary partys, 9/11 was terrible and that people suffered and die is something
nobody wished and i'm real sorry for the people who thought that their
country they love is not what they thought but saw the true about
what keeps them fine and good over decades

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 6:41 am 
Banned

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:55 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:01 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:23 pm 

Is this the Liberal orgy! Sure sounds like it.... I'm in!!! (burp!)

Anyone seen Nancy Pelosi 'round here, Hell I'll take Gerold Nadler (fart!)

Come on over here Jimmie, I'll tell you the Bush is Satan if you let me stroke your hair.... (Spoo!)

Oh! Sean Penn, what are you doing here? Plookin' an' a thrashin' in the corner with Harold Ford? Keepin' it greasy with Mayuh Nagan?

What's this!....what is this hangin' out of that hole? Oh! it's my talkin' points. (Show Teddy taking a folder out of the hole)

'Your orders as a Mindless Liberal'
1. Vehenmently disagree with anything Republicans like...even if you or your constituants like it.
2. Make non-stop personal and character attacks. and then...comment how mean and nasty Reublicans are.
3. Lie cheats and steal...don't worry, Liberals get a pass. Then hold a press conference and scrutinize any Republicans shortcomings.
4. Show up at a Black church and tell them all that you really care. But if they actually succeed, insult them and tear them down and keep them crack-whores and gangsters (that's our base! we don't want to lose them!)
5. That's it! Sit back and jerk off while David Gregory and Anderson Cooper host a Liberal orgy!

And here we are! at the Mudd Club y'all

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:37 pm 

BizarroHesh wrote:

Come on over here Jimmie, I'll tell you the Bush is Satan if you let me stroke your hair.... (Spoo!)

Oh! Sean Penn, what are you doing here? Plookin' an' a thrashin' in the corner with Harold Ford? Keepin' it greasy with Mayuh Nagan?

What's this!....what is this hangin' out of that hole? Oh! it's my talkin' points. (Show Teddy taking a folder out of the hole)

1. Vehenmently disagree with anything Republicans like...even if you or your constituants like it.
2. Make non-stop personal and character attacks. and then...comment how mean and nasty Reublicans are.
3. Lie cheats and steal...don't worry, Liberals get a pass. Then hold a press conference and scrutinize any Republicans shortcomings.
4. Show up at a Black church and tell them all that you really care. But if they actually succeed, insult them and tear them down and keep them crack-whores and gangsters (that's our base! we don't want to lose them!)
5. That's it! Sit back and jerk off while David Gregory and Anderson Cooper host a Liberal orgy!

..........You're so fucking stupid it ain't even funny... :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:46 pm 

Lumpy Gravy wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:

Ditto. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 3:26 am 

Lumpy Gravy wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:

"BH" does take great pride in his pursuit of self-made idiocy. It has to have been done with some effort and discipline having achieved the degree of it that he has thus far.

--Bat

Post subject: Republicans
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:16 am 

Don't you just love these Republicans? They would have you believe that they are sooooo independent in their thinking as they kneel behind Rush Limbaugh and gladly devour the contents of his rectum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:23 am 

The Thing is , Thats all they have to run on. Lets scare the fools again, they have nothing else. Shit for jobs, Boarders are wide open, Record deficit, Failed Iraq policy, Now Afghanistan is getting fucked up(where we should have kept our focus), Health Care, the list goes on. And by the way The Democrats dont have anything either. They're a bunch of assholes too. They're bought out by the same bastards that bought out the Republicans. Same soup different bowl. Both partys don't give a rats ass about us except when it comes to trying to bullshit you into getting your vote. The time is ripe now more than ever for a real 3rd party to run. Not some fool that comes off like a joke. A real choice that the people can get behind. These idiots in Washington need to be shaken up. The problem isn't just the other guys representitive thats helping screw things up, it's yours as well. Everyone thinks it's not their Rep, quess what...I know I'm going in November on a mission - If you're in your out. I don't care who they are. :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:38 am 
Banned

BizarroHesh wrote:
Your orders as a Mindless Liberal....

Hesh, please do not drink the bong water. Thank you.

Isaac

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:04 pm 

BizarroHesh wrote:
Your orders as a Mindless Liberal....

Isaac wrote:
Hesh, please do not drink the bong water. Thank you.

...actually, Isaac, you're not very funny either. I think you missed the point here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:23 pm 

Billy_the_mtn wrote:
The Thing is , Thats all they have to run on. Lets scare the fools again, they have nothing else. Shit for jobs, Boarders are wide open, Record deficit, Failed Iraq policy, Now Afghanistan is getting fucked up(where we should have kept our focus), Health Care, the list goes on. And by the way The Democrats dont have anything either. They're a bunch of assholes too. They're bought out by the same bastards that bought out the Republicans. Same soup different bowl. Both partys don't give a rats ass about us except when it comes to trying to bullshit you into getting your vote. The time is ripe now more than ever for a real 3rd party to run. Not some fool that comes off like a joke. A real choice that the people can get behind. These idiots in Washington need to be shaken up. The problem isn't just the other guys representitive thats helping screw things up, it's yours as well. Everyone thinks it's not their Rep, quess what...I know I'm going in November on a mission - If you're in your out. I don't care who they are. :evil:

I like this post!

Face it people we are being double donged to death! Soon enough this place will be just like Soylent Green with everyone living in squalor except the super rich who could give a flying fuck about us folks!

This is no joke! We are being bought and sold and there aint shit we can do about it unless we act now!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:54 pm 

Good topic.

Great cartoons posted by jimmie as always (thanks, it's a welcomed relief), and Bizarro still trying to convince us he's smart but fooling no one.

So, I guess, not much has changed since the last time I was there.

Instead of fighting terrorism Bush should fight the causes of terrorism. But that we'll never see. Too much money involved.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:15 am 

Very intellectual comebacks.

Just keep on humpin' each other - "No free thinking for you!"

Be a Liberal butt boy or i'll insult you!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:55 am 

BizarroHesh wrote:

The thing is that the current administration and majority in both houses as well as the Conservative courts have failed on virtually every level, just a few examples; social security, national security, hurricane Katrina, the war in Iraq(remember mission accomplished and thier in the last throws and they'll welcome us with open arms), Bin Laden(the guy responsible for 9/11) still on the loose, North Korea testing missiles aimed at US targets, record oil company profits(prices mysteriously dropping just before an election), Terry Shiavo, exodus of manufacturing sector to Communist dictatorships, record deficits, illegal warrentless wiretapping(remember Nixon?), open borders, selling ports to countries that fund and harbour terrorists, housing market crash, stock market crash(still lower than when Clinton was president), no WMD's, heroin production in Afganistan at highest level ever, secret prisons, weakening environment protection safeguards, skyrocketing health care costs, skyrocketing insurance costs, our military not having proper armor, not enough troops on the ground to bring stability to war torn regions, benefits cut to veterans, ect., ect., ect., ect., ect.

You don't have to be an intellectual Liberal or intellectual Conservative to recognise that vitually everything the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches (all contolled by conservatives) has touched has been a disaster.You don't have to be Rush Limbaugh or Michael Moore Kool Aid drinkers to see this. Otherwise your just in denial.

If things don't change soon, we're all screwed despite your political and moral leanings.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:35 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:

The thing is that the current administration and majority in both houses as well as the Conservative courts have failed on virtually every level, just a few examples; social security, national security, hurricane Katrina, the war in Iraq(remember mission accomplished and thier in the last throws and they'll welcome us with open arms), Bin Laden(the guy responsible for 9/11) still on the loose, North Korea testing missiles aimed at US targets, record oil company profits(prices mysteriously dropping just before an election), Terry Shiavo, exodus of manufacturing sector to Communist dictatorships, record deficits, illegal warrentless wiretapping(remember Nixon?), open borders, selling ports to countries that fund and harbour terrorists, housing market crash, stock market crash(still lower than when Clinton was president), no WMD's, heroin production in Afganistan at highest level ever, secret prisons, weakening environment protection safeguards, skyrocketing health care costs, skyrocketing insurance costs, our military not having proper armor, not enough troops on the ground to bring stability to war torn regions, benefits cut to veterans, ect., ect., ect., ect., ect.

You don't have to be an intellectual Liberal or intellectual Conservative to recognise that vitually everything the Executive, Legislative and Judicial branches (all contolled by conservatives) has touched has been a disaster.You don't have to be Rush Limbaugh or Michael Moore Kool Aid drinkers to see this. Otherwise your just in denial.

If things don't change soon, we're all screwed despite your political and moral leanings.

Exactly what I was saying in my post Spacebrother, Lets keep the divide & conqure attitude, It's worked so far. Lets keep seperated into our own little groups so we can blame this one or that one for things being as fucked up as they are. If we keep this shit up you wont have to worry about who is the next batch of polititians to screw you. As tragic as 9/11 was it brought us together as a country. Now it's being used like a cheap whore to scare people for political gains. From the looks of things people, we are as stupid as the polititians think we are. Like I said, in November - If you're in -you're out.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 8:52 am 

Billy_the_mtn wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:

Exactly what I was saying in my post Spacebrother, Lets keep the divide & conqure attitude, It's worked so far. Lets keep seperated into our own little groups so we can blame this one or that one for things being as fucked up as they are. If we keep this shit up you wont have to worry about who is the next batch of polititians to screw you. As tragic as 9/11 was it brought us together as a country. Now it's being used like a cheap whore to scare people for political gains. From the looks of things people, we are as stupid as the polititians think we are. Like I said, in November - If you're in -you're out.

All we can do is hope that one day people like BH will look at the world beyond their bubble and realize how bad things have become as a direct result of bad decison making that will take decades to reconcile.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 10:24 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
All we can do is hope that one day people like BH will look at the world beyond their bubble and realize how bad things have become as a direct result of bad decison making that will take decades to reconcile.

And if that weren't bad enough, The USA Today just reported that Bush's approval ratings have just gone up! What a bunch of dumb fucks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:56 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Billy_the_mtn wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
BizarroHesh wrote:

Hey SpaceBrother...I don't know you but I find it interesting that you think you know everything about me from one single post. A comical post that was the only one different from the hate-Bush fest here.

I am against the war in Iraq and have always been. I am probably the only one here who is NOT in a bubble. Unlike the fervent Bush-haters here, I vote for Democratic and Republican issues because I think about the issue and take a position. I am certainly not a solid Bush supporter.

Just because Mij and Issac make their mindless remarks about me, does not make them true. Just because I say that Mij whacks off to a picture of David Gregory does not make it so (although I would not be surprised).

I think even the liberal ruler here, Jimmie D, cringes when he reads the responses from these two winners.

The sad part is that I would have to agree with everything that everyone says here to be accepted. Fuck that, legalize pot, allow kids to pray in school, lower taxes, and use your mind!

The message in this room is...agree with everything I say or fuck off.

The bottom line is that we have tried to have logical discussions on issues here, and it turns into an illogical bash-fest. SO, I just enjoy disrupting these humping rooms by exposing their ignorance.

So you hate Bush, fine. I've heard it.

I hate Nacy Pelosi and Harry Reid and Ted Kennedy and Dianne Feinstein, and Barbara Boxer, and endless others. But I don't let hatred be my guide. There are plenty of Republicsns I hate also.

I think Matt Stone's comment sums my position up best... "I don't like Republicans, but I really hate Democrats".