Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 8:29 am 

aspy_2nd_bunch wrote:
That's me, dovey and frammis round the campfire now, who else is gonna join us??!! Come on! It's fun! 8)

We're back in the saddle, again......

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 2:28 pm 

swiftkicknow wrote:

BBWWAAHAHAHAHA! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 3:03 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
aspy_2nd_bunch wrote:
That's me, dovey and frammis round the campfire now, who else is gonna join us??!! Come on! It's fun! 8)

We're back in the saddle, again......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 10:05 am 

Location: Wandering aimlessly through the American wasteland...
"Great Googly Moogly!!" sez Willie Dixon, rollin' n' tumblin' in his grave! "Blues is Truth!!!".

Last edited by drooling_savant on Sun Sep 03, 2006 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:31 pm 

Dr. Mono wrote:
Why should I think it is not horse shit...well lets scan over why i do first.

A) its all the same
B) they always wake up in the morning, probably because everyone who plays the blues is old and goes to bed late in the afternoon
C) every body wakes up...EVERY DAY! GET OVER IT!
D) it's fucking gay
E) they always lie: they talk about women like they are experienced in the subject but nobody likes smelly old guys that complain all the time and play a instrument that nobody can play well because it just sounds dumb...the harmonica.

Sure sir, you're right, go listen to Britney Spears instead, she's better. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:13 am 

BatchainPartIV wrote:
[
yeah marilyn scabsuck was telling kids to commit suicide at his shows and said he was going to commit the act himself. he was on crack the whole time. i agree his music also sucks but that is not that important to me. but verbally encouraging kids to commit suicide an illegal act is breaking the law and not a good use of the platform music can provide. that's my opinion. he is a serious dickhead. but you support free speech like frank did. Well although i agree with some of that i think john lofton made him look stupid a few times on that debate video. i just don't think frank was thinking to good when he said people should be allowed to tell people to commit suicide.

If you actually believe that happened, then you're a bigger idiot than dr. mono.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:36 am 

Bozzio's Whips wrote:
BatchainPartIV wrote:
yeah marilyn scabsuck was telling kids to commit suicide at his shows and said he was going to commit the act himself. he was on crack the whole time. i agree his music also sucks but that is not that important to me. but verbally encouraging kids to commit suicide an illegal act is breaking the law and not a good use of the platform music can provide. that's my opinion. he is a serious dickhead. but you support free speech like frank did. Well although i agree with some of that i think john lofton made him look stupid a few times on that debate video. i just don't think frank was thinking to good when he said people should be allowed to tell people to commit suicide.

If you actually believe that happened, then you're a bigger idiot than dr. mono.
"Oops!" for you, Bozzio's Whips! You got confused about your quotations because I never said anything like that, neither as "BatchainPartIV" nor the all new and improved, "Batchain1001".

--Batchain

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:45 am 

BatchainPartIV wrote:
muziko wrote:
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
personally, I find housewives taste in music to be a little bland, uninspired and boring. You wanna be their cheerleader, go right ahead.

Public music is often a nuisance, but it is made moreso when it is just product shoved at me. I realize that you have spent little to no time evaluating the current musical business structure so I'll make an obvious point a bit clearer. Stars sell a ton of product because their ad campaigns are prominent. Famous stars music become ever-present and kids (still big buyers) get songs stuck in their head or they notice what their freinds like and then they buy. So, sometimes, I don't have to listen to it. Oftentimes, I have no choice.

Really, its not so bold for me to evaluate their hollow compositions and performances. I don't find it difficult to do, say or prove, as most of what I've said is fairly obvious if thought about for a bit, imo.

I'm talking about a lack of content and character, Live and let live? Sure, that is a time-tested perspective that many many boring people have driven into the ground. Its polite, which is fine if I want to have dinner with the Dixie Chicks, but thats about it. I care about music, which has led to having opinions. You apparently think that is a bad thing. Too bad, cuz I don't.

here bat chain. He cares about music. Gosh darn country people are just no damn good. they should play like zappa or something. Would he say that to a country music lover's face? I'm thinkin not. how can you care about music while destroying another style you have no knowledge of or interest in. Because the industry is ruining his poor poor life. Get off it. he also evaluates many people as boring. i think he's bored but you you're just kind of a goofball. Brad paisley plays better than you too. he brings people some comfort. is that really a sin? Housewives have bad taste in music. isn't that a truthful thing to say? No it's sheer nonsense. if some of them happen to enjoy country music more power to them,. but he cares too much about music for it to fall to those depths because he is going to save us from all the bad music and bring us the good music like jesus. thanks for setting the record straight on good and bad. boy oh boy i've learned so much here. Thanks fellas.

swift kick I'm not even gonna engage with your undifferentiated mass of cells and dog doo you have as a brain. Now let the guy fight his own fight and speak for himself. Who the fuck are you captain fucking asswipe rush limbaugh of the forum interpreter like they can't think for themselves? tree cunt boy wow i'm wounded here somebody get me a band aid. Profanity is the first refuge of the inarticulate. speak intelligently and we will take you seriously. tree cunt boy that hurt. why do use this :twisted: that means you're stoopid right? there i engaged with your little baseball sized skull. tree cunt boy. That's gonna go far.

muziko wrote:
i just realise you guys are bored housewives yourselves with polyester housepants. i'm sorry to bother you. take care. You can diss the blues but you talk shit about country music boy that ain't too fucking smart. As long as it's from behind your computer then it's safe and brave too. but someday in some shotgun bar some redneck is gonna take offense. if anyone lacks content and character just look in the mirror. You should be so lucky to have dinner with the dixie chicks. Sounds fun to me.
muziko wrote:
here bat chain. He cares about music. Gosh darn country people are just no damn good. they should play like zappa or something. Would he say that to a country music lover's face? I'm thinkin not. how can you care about music while destroying another style you have no knowledge of or interest in. Because the industry is ruining his poor poor life. Get off it. he also evaluates many people as boring. i think he's bored but you you're just kind of a goofball. Brad paisley plays better than you too. he brings people some comfort. is that really a sin? Housewives have bad taste in music. isn't that a truthful thing to say? No it's sheer nonsense. if some of them happen to enjoy country music more power to them,. but he cares too much about music for it to fall to those depths because he is going to save us from all the bad music and bring us the good music like jesus. thanks for setting the record straight on good and bad. boy oh boy i've learned so much here. Thanks fellas.
Why of course! You're very, very, very much welcome. You've at least proved that witless idiots of all descriptions do have some slight degree of imagination, no matter how paltry. Why you've even dreamt up some vague knowledge of me, what I'm like, what I do, and how well or poorly I do it. That's commendible!
You've brought it to the attention of many that rather than not knowing shit you actually do know shit! Congratulations on your shit!
Hell, you even imagine knowing shit about swiftkicknow! That does say something further in favor of your ability to know shit.

Yes, you did just as I recommended, muziko: you kept on keeping on and even surprised me at how much shit an idiot really could know. (Well, to know in this instance does equate with to believe but here we are only dealing in imagination and how surprisingly well imbeciles are often capable of it.)

OK, so you were factually confused by the "Zappa/John Lofton" and "M. Manson concert" references but that's asking you to retain too much all at once, therefor asking you for too much accuracy wouldn't be fair at all to you or any imbecile.

--Batchain
Yes, this is the quotation that got all fucked up and stuck words in my mouth that I never said nor would say, except for the last half of that quotation block.

--Batchain (Look close now!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:22 pm 

i think the explicit lyrics stickers are a good move so people can have an expectation of the kind of language they will be purchasing. I really think it is a positive trend. people can still buy the slack ass shit and people can know beforehand so they can make an informed purchase. What's wrong with that? anybody?

http://thesurfonics.com/index.html

Last edited by muziko on Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:03 pm 

Most of what Manson did were lies created by the bible thumpers. Over 90% of the things that were said about him were lies and rumors. the only "bad" thing he ever did was name his album 'Antichrist Superstar'.

And no, I'm not a Manson fan.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:25 pm 

okay that's believable but how can we find out the real truth. is there somewhere we can research any facts or any kind of trustworthy source? just the photo in one of his album jackets tells me something is maybe wrong with them by my standards. i don't know who to trust here. The music i've heard is lame on both sides of this debate and extreme.

I guess this is what i think about freedom of speech. It also demands some kind of responsibility. if people would like to be irresponsible with words on a massmarketing scale then should a higher authority step in? Or at least a sticker claiming "irresponsible lyrics inside. the humor and subject mattere in this album is crass and not to be taken seriously".

i suppose there will always be people who won't be able to differentiate between shock value and humor, right and wrong, and straight up anarchal chaos making. And nutjobs who like to cross defined bounderies and create that kind of product just for the fuck of it. that's why i see some danger in mass marketing and media because you can't always tell if the motivations are sincere or are ulterior. take karl rove fer instance.

i guess in the long run it takes education.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:31 pm 

muziko wrote:
[ personally, I find housewives taste in music to be a little bland, uninspired and boring. You wanna be their cheerleader, go right ahead.

Yes, Brad Paisley is making alot of money. Congratulations on picking a winner. It is true that I don't have to listen to him... when I pick the music. But, often I can't, whether its in the elevator, the grocery store or as background for movies and tv commercials. Public music is often a nuisance, but it is made moreso when it is just product shoved at me. I realize that you have spent little to no time evaluating the current musical business structure so I'll make an obvious point a bit clearer. Stars sell a ton of product because their ad campaigns are prominent. Famous stars music become ever-present and kids (still big buyers) get songs stuck in their head or they notice what their freinds like and then they buy. So, sometimes, I don't have to listen to it. Oftentimes, I have no choice.

I'd be much more interested in hearing your responses to whatever honest performances you have percieved from these shills. I noticed that you still haven't provided any examples of their positive attributes.

Mahavishnu... they have a few albums that I like. I think Goodman is a bit boring though.

Could Dixie Chicks play circles around me? Well, I'm not a banjo or mandolin player, but I think I could at least hang with the guitarist. Who the hell cares though? I'm not talking about a pissing contest, I'm talking about a lack of content and character, neither of which you have touched upon.

Live and let live? Sure, that is a time-tested perspective that many many boring people have driven into the ground. Its polite, which is fine if I want to have dinner with the Dixie Chicks, but thats about it. I care about music, which has led to having opinions. You apparently think that is a bad thing. Too bad, cuz I don't.

Brad paisley used to play acoustic guitar and sing very well. That's all i know. i saw him play pretty damn good on a telecaster.

What makes you such an expert on a style of music you obviously have so much contempt for that you can't think straight and know zero about? But it's shoved down my throat by a corperation!!! WaW!!

get over it crybaby.

i don't really listen to that kind of music and i'm a musician but i'm not so full of myself that i would so quickly dismiss it. it may be a commercial style. doesn't that have a place in the world? or must it all be "underground" played by smelly dirtbags wearing berets.

Why don't you bring earplugs with you so welding goggles you won't have to see or hear anything you don't want to. better yet why not market your cd so people might enjoy it rather than diss other people who are doing so?

Why don't you move to iran where you can freely oppress and beat housewives for listening to country music?

You are intolerant of music that's like being racist. No more like just some loser. I listened to your cd i thought it sucked and not very well at that. Does that feel good ?there was no honest inspiration it was alot of bullshit made up by some dirtbag who hates country music and money to boot. if you are against capitalism go live in a cave you can set up your recording studio in there and run it on biodeisel and solar and wind power!

You could learn something from the production values in country music compared to the shit you put out. I listened to that shit and i felt like i was being scammed by some left wing radical hippie piece a shit.
Brad paisley makes you look sick!!!!!!!!you washed up dirtbag. how can you say anything about anyone's music with the shit you peddle??

I'm glad this thread is back, muziko! Not that I give a shit about you or your empty mind, but I'm in a bad mood and you gave me a place to dump. Please notice how long its been since you posted your spew and you'll see how much I hang on your every word. :roll:
I think its funny how you both deride others and praise yourself for the same thing. See if you can figure out what that is! I doubt it. Keep looking for the opening in that paper bag you live in and your posts may improve!
Brad Paisley has NEVER played guitar well. You only think he does because you've spent your life looking for reasons to NOT be critical and can't tell when someone is selling you snake oil. Paisley may be a good salesman, but guitarist, no.
You can call me a crybaby all you want, I don't care, cuz you have no idea what you are talking about. Its like being called a name by a 5 year old, it just doesn't carry any weight. Criticism does not equal crying and unless you figure that equation out, which I know, you won't... yeah, why bother with the alternates to that scenario.
I don't believe your ruse though... I know you didn't listen to The Unmoderated... not that you said anything worth refuting! You have no critical ability, so of course you couldn't provide a review! You have no idea what "production values" are. Interesting that you think it is in any way "hippie"-related. Even if it was true, I have no idea how it could apply. Maybe you've been spending too much time in the jam-band scene, or maybe you're a pop star, I dunno.
Nice jab about me hating country music though... too bad I don't hate country music, its Brad Paisley I hate (no, he's not the only one, maybe you play country music too).
We do agree on one thing: Berets suck. Good job, you got something right, now see if you can do it a second time.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:05 pm 

I'm happy to oblige you douchebowl. i'm sorry you're in a bad mood.

Do you really think i listened to your cd of? i'm sure i would like it. Where would someone find it? Why would i listen to the work of a ranting, self centered dorkus? Why don't you make yourself available rather than spew at this point? When you cut down other musicians you make yourself look dumb, even though you make good points and you're very intelligent. Don't waste your talent on dissing the establishment. Who will be interested after all that shit? You dug your own hole climb on in. make yourself comfortable. make yourself at home.

Look you are wrong about Paisley. I don't know what your problem is. did your mom hit you as a child or were you hatched. paisley is a good country guitarist he's been woodshedding with the nashville cats. Why does that bother you that someone is fucking successful? leave him the fuck alone. worry about your own ass. if you're so fucking good get your ass out there. i liked your graphs about how to take a solo with different dynamic approaches. real nerdy. who gives a shit? play dumb ass.

worry about your own success and stop bitching about everyone elses. no wonder they left you in the dust. And i have some more advice for you. Stop taking the whole world personally. Who the fuck are you anyway?

here you need to get organised. What is the largest show you played this year so far? I'm not talking about on the corner or at some little coffehouse filled with similarly baked losers and girlyboys. make some goals and go achieve them. then you'll have something to feel good about. Hope that helped.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:12 am 

muziko wrote:

Do you really think i listened to your cd of? i'm sure i would like it. Where would someone find it? Why would i listen to the work of a ranting, self centered dorkus? Why don't you make yourself available rather than spew at this point? When you cut down other musicians you make yourself look dumb, even though you make good points and you're very intelligent. Don't waste your talent on dissing the establishment. Who will be interested after all that shit? You dug your own hole climb on in. make yourself comfortable. make yourself at home.

Look you are wrong about Paisley. I don't know what your problem is. did your mom hit you as a child or were you hatched. paisley is a good country guitarist he's been woodshedding with the nashville cats. Why does that bother you that someone is fucking successful? leave him the fuck alone. worry about your own ass. if you're so fucking good get your ass out there. i liked your graphs about how to take a solo with different dynamic approaches. real nerdy. who gives a shit? play dumb ass.

worry about your own success and stop bitching about everyone elses. no wonder they left you in the dust. And i have some more advice for you. Stop taking the whole world personally. Who the fuck are you anyway?

here you need to get organised. What is the largest show you played this year so far? I'm not talking about on the corner or at some little coffehouse filled with similarly baked losers and girlyboys. make some goals and go achieve them. then you'll have something to feel good about. Hope that helped.

There ya go saying nothing again. Over and over. You have nothing to say and repeat it. You have nothing to say and repeat it. You have no ability for analysis, so you insult and assume. Got any more? Of course, I'm insulting you cuz its fun, but I'm also saying something. I have points to make. Your only points are along the lines of "Be a good boy like little muziko". Meanwhile, you go about insulting people whenever you want, cuz its only bad when other people do it... smart whip aren't ya? :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:47 am 

muziko wrote:

Well, it looks like the first "Battie Award" to be presented in a very long time unavoidably must go to muziko who has done so much to earn it. :twisted:

--Batchain

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:52 am 

I know I just got here, but... this thread is awesome.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:32 pm 

muziko wrote:

DAMMIT Muziko, you made Bat whip out the poop! :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:12 pm 

Batchain1001 wrote:

--Batchain

Post of the year! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 5:35 pm 

Oh i awoke toilet chain so he posts a pic of his breakfast. Look zappa didn't really do that and either should you. You guys are pussies. batchain go back to your homo whorehouse they're waiting for you. At least arkay has something to say all you can do is show us where you live. that's nice batchain now go back to work at the gay hole shit head.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 9:04 pm 

why the fuck anyone past the age of 14 would want to listen to paisley again, never mind revere him as a deep & important artist, never mind worship at the tottering edifice of his mediocre works is beyond comprehension; the only pertinent use for paisley was as an interim stage for young dorks scared shitless by what they suddenly perceive as the transience or hollowness of country-music culture for whom paisley represents: a fat prefab sneer of self-importance behind which they can shelter for a while...what a fucking chump

when you're a paisley fan, you're supplied with a number of get-out clauses; if you're still slightly nervous about the idea of worshipping some faggy, greasy-hair, guitar-strangling, nancy-boy kinda excuse for a guy, if you're just an average moe'n'herb kinda guy, looking to gross out on guitars &' guffaws, then there is paisley's blanket insipidity, finally & perhaps most important of all for paisley's fan-boy club is the fact that all this would-be cultural iconoclasm is served up with its outsize guitar worship intact so brad's boys can genuflect at the feet of a real musician; they can collate & collect & fanzine-date each & every guitar solo into hermetic, cultural, slow-death oblivion while simultaneously pretending it's all being held suspended daintily between gilded quotation marks just like brad did for most of his 2-bit career, instead of having to come out & face the difficult adult world you can string ironic distancing effects like so many fairy lights, around everything you do, even unto your own redneck aspirations

at the beginning of his career, paisley may have perceived 1 or 2 truths, whose pure toxicity proved too much for him; not being someone whose genius was innately, genetically wild & crazy but who still wanted to be somehow, someway centre stage all the same & all the time, he cast around… could he be another dylan, why not just jack in all this country culture bullshit he had such obvious contempt for & stick to the beat; no, he wasn't quite good or brave enough for that, either…so, let's recap: can't sing, can't dance, not a writer or an intellectual, just another low-i.q. redneck trailer park denizen

welcome to paisley, a strange world of negative values & funhouse mirrors where acolytes spread out across the world, a demented glare in their eye, determined to persuade us non-believers just like scientologists, who will earnestly tell you what a rocket scientist type guy l-ron really was or still is, so the paisloids buttonhole you with what a musical giant he was, what a musicological genie, what a wit & a fucking wag

…been saying some of this stuff about paisley for years, so a new brad release is a great chance to fire poison darts at the emperor's pimply bod…really would like to present you with a monumental, work-by-work deconstruction of paisley's weak product

this is the sort of stuff you play real quiet so the fucking neighbors don't think you're the sort of person who listens to embarassing shit like paisley

the country classic pieces? about as desiccated as bourgeois formalism gets; the only genuine laugh out of these tracks was reading an exasperated paisley-penned sleeve note about how one of his ground-breaking pop/country crossover performances had to be curtailed when the boys in the trailer park got nicked for blah blah blah… doesn't even that supposed split between serious & workaday popular idioms tell us something about him? you can tell a lot by a person's language, & paisley's both musicological & critical is split between two poles: mind-numbing & are-you-fucking-seriousness, both of which carry an overwhelming aura of anal retentiveness, of shoring yourself up against an unmanageable world; the serious paisley ultimately operates on the same double-bevel as the scabrous stuff; it's so laced with his flashily dissimulated self-doubt that it points continually to itself as a parody of its form, so that if the world catches on to what a big con trick is being pulled, he can then turn around & say: you either get it or you don't... paisley albums valorise the idea of virtuoso instrumentalists & guitar heroes to a point which is beyond parody, however we were always meant to worship these people, make no mistake about it - you can never get through any piece on paisley without certain giveaway buzz phrases cropping up: chops, seamless virtuosity, great studio sound, etc. this is, in essence, as un-country or un-subversive as music can get: this is all about how fast your fingers can go...paisley takes the piss out of some of the best things in the modern world without offering anything better in their place except color-coded boy's own record 3rd grade mentality... he took the piss out of the transient world of country, but tell me this: if you were stuck on the proverbial desert island &, which disc(s) would you rather have one solitary song by brian wilson or the entire paisley back catalogue?

he had big hair but sneered at bighairs; he made a long & lucrative career out of endless repetitive stereotypical country themes but sneered at other country musicians; he constantly bumped his little tugboatful of compositions up against the prows of the establishment, but he lambasted that, too; he got some of his biggest audiences by exploiting the very idea of exploitation he was supposedly upbraiding

all through this long, lonely time of merciless talentless muzak, the only people who thought they weren't being sneered at were the fans; well, how deluded can you get? go ahead -you buy something called little moments & persuade yourself you're not the asshole & butt of the joke, & that not only are you not being sneered at but you're participating in a revolutionary act... that takes some kinda tortuous contortion of logic beyond most country fans, so maybe in the final analysis paisley fans are smarter than the rest of us poor slobs, at least as far as advanced sophistry goes

there really isn't any equivalent of this sort of monomaniacal, anally-retentive, self-congratulatory madness in cinema or literature...this is not because paisley's career in popular music represents some kind of brave singularity it's because elsewhere is real culture & his is sears; compare him with anyone from george clinton to can to sun ra to miles davis: genuine breakthrough artists who didn't just reshuffle the given forms & realize that although paisley built a career on purporting to despise the facades of western consumer culture, he could never actually tear himself away from its value system he just recycled it, reflected it back in myriad forms; he could never step out of his clown role & plunge into the world of the other

the strangest feeling listening to all this back-to-back, hyper-clean, stuff is that paisley supposedly the great arch-modernist, the man who lived inside a studio console was actually on some level scared shitless of technology; or that he could only approach it like everything else, as something to be mastered, a kind of aural vacuum cleaner for his archives, & that any real mind-scrambling interface with actual studio tech music was way beyond his scope; that any rending of the veil of the future & away from his beloved twin antiquarian unreconstructed poles of guitar & vocals would have sent him gibbering into a permanent yesteryear... modern composer? fucking please, like, gag me with a fucking spoon... those poor fools who early on in their careers get stuck in one pose of drug-taking wild man or buffoon, paisley early on got saddled with a job description of iconoclast, & there is nothing more wearing than nearly 7 years of neat, tidy, conscientious, sniping iconoclasm; the only way paisley could ever wow anyone, finally, was through quantity not quality... he was a jack-off of all trades, & master of none

. . . . . . . chump Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 11:03 pm 

muziko wrote:
Oh i awoke toilet chain so he posts a pic of his breakfast. Look zappa didn't really do that and either should you. You guys are pussies. batchain go back to your homo whorehouse they're waiting for you. At least arkay has something to say all you can do is show us where you live. that's nice batchain now go back to work at the gay hole shit head.
muziko wrote:
Oh i awoke toilet chain so he posts a pic of his breakfast.
The timing's about right: My breakfast, musiko's dinner. :lol:

Really, there was a need for a visual summary representing musiko's total posting input in this thread. Thus the "Battie Award" was presented to sum up what muzico's been smearing in every post he's made to date. I know shit can be piled high but muzico is just such an expert at stacking it! (Whew! It still never loses that same goddamn fucking stink, does it?)

--Bat :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:27 am 

Batchain1001 wrote:

--Batchain Yes, this is the quotation that got all fucked up and stuck words in my mouth that I never said nor would say, except for the last half of that quotation block.

--Batchain (Look close now!)

Whoops! Sorry. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:57 am 

uuuuggg I gotta shit.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 3:31 pm 

Brad Paisley has NEVER played guitar well. You only think he does because you've spent your life looking for reasons to NOT be critical and can't tell when someone is selling you snake oil. Paisley may be a good salesman, but guitarist, no.

and zappa was some kind of amazing guitarist? :roll: he was very good but come on he played one mode the whole time. Every solo he played sounded like the next one. And he was very good at that solo. I actually think he ripped his style from santana or they discovered the same solo at the same time. Somehow i think santana found it first

Good lord. Brad Paisley is just a singer songwriter who found a way to make a living. big deal. So what? You can't so he sucks? That's your problem not his. he's doing alright. he's proficient on his instrument enough to get his point across. he doesn't even have to he can hire the best. Why are you so morbid about a freakin country musician. I don't listen to it but i don't need to diss it. i have a life i don't need to degrade people who are successful with what they do. Who's he hurting? people enjoy him and that's enough. I didn't say he was some great guitarist or standout. but someone in the business seems to think so. If you would use a tiny percent of your talent to promote yourself you wouldn't need to spend it dissing country musicians. Sure i can be critical and say Brad paisley sucks. But i've seen him in his younger days do some decent acoustic songs of his own. I saw him take a twangy solo on his alcohol song. it wasn't bad at all. God what wanker crybabies here. live and let live. I'm better than him he doesn't deserve to be popular. he's taking the light away from more deserving people. come on now it's not that bad.

please post back if you can be civil. i realise my viewpoint may be unpopular. But slimeoofy hasn't convinced me of anything other than he's a great writer. excellent slimeoofy! keep them coming folks

really batty you have some issues pal. Why don't you be so kind as to erase your shit pictures and get on with an intelligent conversation. You do that and i'll erase my stupid reaction. Seriously it's time to grow up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 4:39 pm 

muziko wrote:

and zappa was some kind of amazing guitarist? :roll: he was very good but come on he played one mode the whole time. Every solo he played sounded like the next one. And he was very good at that solo. I actually think he ripped his style from santana or they discovered the same solo at the same time. Somehow i think santana found it first

Good lord. Brad Paisley is just a singer songwriter who found a way to make a living. big deal. So what? You can't so he sucks? That's your problem not his. he's doing alright. he's proficient on his instrument enough to get his point across. he doesn't even have to he can hire the best. Why are you so morbid about a freakin country musician. I don't listen to it but i don't need to diss it. i have a life i don't need to degrade people who are successful with what they do. Who's he hurting? people enjoy him and that's enough. I didn't say he was some great guitarist or standout. but someone in the business seems to think so. If you would use a tiny percent of your talent to promote yourself you wouldn't need to spend it dissing country musicians. Sure i can be critical and say Brad paisley sucks. But i've seen him in his younger days do some decent acoustic songs of his own. I saw him take a twangy solo on his alcohol song. it wasn't bad at all. God what wanker crybabies here. live and let live. I'm better than him he doesn't deserve to be popular. he's taking the light away from more deserving people. come on now it's not that bad.

please post back if you can be civil. i realise my viewpoint may be unpopular. But slimeoofy hasn't convinced me of anything other than he's a great writer. excellent slimeoofy! keep them coming folks

really batty you have some issues pal. Why don't you be so kind as to erase your shit pictures and get on with an intelligent conversation. You do that and i'll erase my stupid reaction. Seriously it's time to grow up.

Don't count on me to rationalize your inability to respect FZ's solos, yet find worth in Paisley. Thats so upside down its hilarious!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 167 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next