Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:35 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
 Post subject: Twin towers
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:22 pm 

Well, yes I think it is possible drones were crashed --but what about the people who actually died in those planes? Do you think they sid not die and are still around somewhere? Or do you think the government crashed the planes by remote control WITH all the passengers aboard? I don't know the answer to that but would be horrified to think that could have happened.

As to the gold, I do not know the source of the information about that stash and have never heard of it before. Seems like an odd place to keep gold when we usually keep it somewhere like Fort Knox or something, don't we? I don't know what to make of that info.

I DO completely agree there is something fishy going on with the crash into the Pentagon and this administration is not giving us all the answers...

One other issue I have is why lots of other demolition experts and other experts have not confirmed what the video is claiming occurred. It seems reasonable to believe that there would be more than one who would....and it seems to me the press, other than FOX, would be all over trying to stir this up...especially now since the Bush administration is so unpopular.

So you can see, I don't trust this administration...I don't trust the offical explanations given but I don't know if that is a result of its glaring incompetence or something more sinister.

Post subject: Missing links...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:33 pm 

Whatever the case on how the planes arrived, it is important to note that the US military did not respond in a timely manner. Interceptors are very fast and most certainly could have been scrambled in plenty of time to at least stop the second impact. Was this just a fuck up, or were they deliberately told to stand down? If the buildings were still standing, I'd tend to believe it was a fuck up. But, because the buildings imploded, I'm inclined to think that the event was allowed to unfold unfettered by military intervention.

Some speculate that something went awry with "Flight 91", which crashed in Pennsylvania. Some say it might have been shot down, and there is plenty of evidence to support that theory. Some think that the intended target was WTC7, not the White House. When the airliner did not arrive to hit WTC7, Silverman must have been squirming all day trying to figure out how to get rid of all the evidence in WTC7. In the end, he just ordered it brought down anyway, trusting that no one would really notice, and that a sufficient cover story would be contrived for the mainstream press. It's really odd that Silverstein would say to PBS that he told them to "just pull it". He makes it sound as if all buildings in NYC are pre-wired, and that all it takes to bring them down is a phone call.

What I don't get is why the insurance companies are letting him get away with it. They paid twice...for two terror attacks. Go figure.

Post subject: Strange stuff...
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 7:54 pm 

The major corporate media is complicit in the cover up of this event. In the movie, we see that Tucker Carlson does not show the footage of WTC7 falling, despite the repeated request of the BYU professor. Why? Fox News did do a series of reports with Carl Cameron about the dancing Israelis who were filming the event from across the river, and who turned out to be Mossad agents. The reports have been cleansed from the Fox websites, and most folks don't even know about it.

I'm not sure how they get people to shut up. There was an academic from New Mexico who was spouting off about demoliton shortly after the attacks, but suddenly changed his tune, citing pressure from his administrators. They were worried about keeping their government funding. A metallurgist working for UL disputed claims that the steel that they certified for the WTC construction was substandard. He was fired for pointing out that the steel was more than adequate to survive such a fire as was seen during the event. Why this shit happens, I can't say. People who run colleges and corporations tend to be conservative Republican types. Maybe they are just goosestepping, or maybe they are responding to a pressure of a more violent sort.

A lot of folks say that too many people would have to known something and would not be able to keep quiet. But, when your livelyhood, or even your life is threatened, you tend to fall in line and keep your mouth shut. This, I believe, is how people who know things are kept quiet...and not everyone has to know everything, and once someone does know something, they can easily be manipulated into going along.

The Bush administration has become very unpopular. It is my suspicion that they are behind much of what happened on 9-11-2001. Would you like to see them go down big time? Get on this and demand answers.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 8:32 pm 

is there much difference between the aforementioned vid and the loose change 2nd ed that's up on google or youtube?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 2:22 am 

Mamma, about TVs other than Fox, check out this small and very informative video (it has a nice sonf too)... It was aired once in SNL and never againg in the reprises of that program:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1057391195915718366&q=conspiracy+theory+rock

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 3:45 am 

Shark_Barker wrote:
It's the typical shit. Secret agents trying to discredit solid information by making fun of it or by equating it with whackology.

"So many rumors have spread about Studebaker Hawk... :roll: "

Post subject: for comparison
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:18 am 

I have not seen the Loose Change movie.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 5:45 am 

So take a look Sharky:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8260059923762628848

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:10 am 

You might want to read the Loose Change viewers guide after that though,
http://www.ccdominoes.com/lc/LooseChangeGuide.html

I don't always like the tone this guy uses, but he does have a solid point debunking some of the theories put forward in that film. Personally, I thought most of Loose Change was a piece of shit anyway, from the 'Triumph of the Will' school of propaganda film making.

It's too bad no-one has stepped up to make a more even-handed documentary about 9/11 yet (I did like the BBC's "Power of Nightmares" though). I could do with a film that doesn't show the planes crashing into the Towers 50+ times, underscored with dramatic orchestral music.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:27 am 

What about Fahrenheit 911?

Post subject: Tone deaf
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:38 am 

I had heard that the Loose Change video was flawed. I agree with Stude that it would be nice if some of the rhetoric and innuendo could be taken out of such films. Even though I lean with the slant of the movie I linked to, a more apolitcal, scientific approach would have been acceptable to more people.

F9-11 was compared with Triumph of the Will, which I always thought was unjustified. Triumph of the Will is a piece of propaganda pageantry, designed nearly as an advertisement for the Third Reich. F9-11 is no such thing.

Triumph of the Will was quite gay, actually. It was like the whole country got together for a big Broadway production! Fabulous!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 8:31 am 

Then I suggest the movie called IN PLANE SITE...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 9:44 am 

I'll agree that there's an abundance of 'conclusion jumping' in the LC 2 ed, but the simple fact that they say they're purpose is to get people to look again and ask questions and aren't asking for money (it's free) goes a long ways in my book. Al Jones is not likely to make many converts unless you dispense with his zealous prosecutorial style and try to find out about the 'facts' that seem so plentiful with him. I've followed int'l 'news' for 20 years rather closely, so you could say that I've learned how to see thru the conclusion mongering and get at the facts and put the pieces together myself. And I even think it's a good idea to keep an eye on FOX and the weeklystandard, say, to see what trend they're trying to encourage this week about this or that . . .
the eyewitness 9-11 vid is good simply because the guy who shot it is so humble about his own take AND provides very solid sound analysis of the explosions before the buildings fell from across the Hudson . . . an excellent supplement to all the ground zero eyewitnesses that witnessed explosions from within.
"Weapons of Mass Deception" and "Orwell Rolls In His Grave" are two dvd's (I got for free) that describe the corporate takeover of media, their complicity in whatever the gov't does and goes a long way toward explaining why they won't ever talk about the behind the scenes of that day and so much else since . . . check em out.
the media used to be the watchdogs of politics, now they are the cheerleaders and there is little besides the internet and int'l voices to disagree, refute, analyze and disseminate. But the people know this 'in their gut', they know politics is corrupt, they know that the media just want to sell them something . . . so, what can we do about it, they ask? A very shrewd move on the shakers part is that they have put into the minds of the commonman a clear but undefined distinction between 'controversy' and 'conspiracy'. They have made controversy influential again and conspiracy the ultimate 'trash-designator'. Moreso than even the term liberal. controversy sells, conspiracy stays underground.
I think for this info to get out there, it has to become controversial again rather than mere conspiracy theory.
I'm glad Mr GG and SharkBarker and Jimmyzen and the rest are putting up this stuff. Most of all I appreciate Studebacher's rational responses. I also understand and sympathize with the likes of Lumpy who I think would rather not be bothered -- life is complicated enuf without the neighbor kids settin fire to the lawnmower left out on the lawn, again. Except this time the neighbor kids are singin "We didn't start the fire".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:00 am 
Banned

Shark_Barker wrote:
I'm sick of fucks who still think that those buildings came down because airliners crashed into them.

Shark_Barker wrote:
9-11 was an inside job.

Shark_Barker wrote:
They are not crazy Muslims who "hate us for our freedoms". They are crazy-rich elitist oilborgs who needed an excuse to go empiring.

Shark_Barker wrote:
Frank wasted a lot of breath trying to tell people what the fuck was really happening

You pretentious fuckhead. If Frank was still alive, he'd laugh at you jackasses. 9/11 was an inside job? Go fuck yourself. The government didn't plan 9/11. They were just too stupid to try and stop it.

If you put too much into these things, you can come up with all kinds of crazy shit. People thought that "Puff the Magic Dragon" was about pot smoking. Maybe someone will come up with the idea that the "Three's Company" theme song, played backwards, has satanic lyrics. It's all bullshit in any case.

9/11 was not an "inside job". I don't care how you shitheads interpret it. The fucking buildings did come down because they were hit by the planes! How could you insist otherwise? All of you conspiracy theorists are full of shit, and that's the truth.

Isaac

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:17 am 

Isaac wrote:
You pretentious fuckhead. If Frank was still alive, he'd laugh at you jackasses. 9/11 was an inside job? Go fuck yourself. The government didn't plan 9/11. They were just too stupid to try and stop it.

(...)

9/11 was not an "inside job". I don't care how you shitheads interpret it. The fucking buildings did come down because they were hit by the planes! How could you insist otherwise? All of you conspiracy theorists are full of shit, and that's the truth.

Isaac
[my bolds]

I see you know a lot about the truth. And I see how well articulated you could put it for us! That is an awsome argument. Who is the troll here, anyways?

Just in case you pubescent magesty didn't know, explain me why this building didn't collapse too:

110 killed in Iran plane crash

TEHRAN, Iran (CNN) -- An Iranian military transport plane has crashed near Tehran after hitting a 10-story apartment building, killing at least 110 people -- most of them aboard the plane -- Iranian officials and state-run media reported.

The air force C-130 -- carrying more than 90 people -- crashed at about 2 p.m. (1030 GMT) on Tuesday, sparking fires in the apartment building that houses military personnel and their families.

Everyone on board the plane was killed, including 47 journalists who planned to witness the Iranian navy's maneuvers in the Persian Gulf, officials said.

A health ministry spokesman said 110 bodies had been taken to hospitals near the crash site in the town of Towid, south of the capital.

"Both the main and reserve fuel tanks were full which is why the plane went up in flames as soon as it hit the building," Ahmad Ziaie, the head of Iran's fire brigade told state television, Reuters reported.

The building that was hit and others around it were immediately evacuated after the crash. ( Watch the crash scene as relatives crowd around the wreckage hoping for news -- 2:02)

An Interior Ministry spokesman told Reuters that several people had been killed on the ground. The spokesman added that many of them had been in their cars at the time of the crash.

The plane was heading for the port city of Bandar Abbas in southern Iran when the pilot reported technical difficulties and was returning to base, according to Abdul Rahimi with Iran's civil aviation authority.

It crashed near Tehran's Mehrabad International Airport, which handles domestic, international and military flights.

The plane struck the building as it went down, Iran's Islamic Republic News Agency (IRNA) reported. A short time later, an explosion went off on the fourth floor of the building, which had filled with gas. ( Watch an account of the crash, "it felt like hell," -- 2:23)

Video from the scene showed emergency personnel rushing towards the building which had smoke and flames pouring from its windows.

"I can see flames licking out of the windows of the fourth floor of the building," said a Reuters journalist at the scene.

Shahram Alamdari, a Red Crescent official, told Reuters by telephone from the scene: "It is awful down here. I am suffocating."

In Iran's last major military air disaster, an Iranian Ilyushin-76 troop carrier crashed in the southeast of the country on February 19, 2003, killing all 276 Revolutionary Guard soldiers and crew aboard.

Journalist Shirzad Bozorgmehr contributed to this report.

Copyright 2005 CNN. All rights reserved.This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. Associated Press contributed to this report.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/12/06/tehran.crash/index.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:33 am 
Banned

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Who is the troll here, anyways?

Who said anything about anyone being a troll?

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
WHAT IS YOU FUCKING PROBLEM?

What is you're fucking problem? :roll:

Isaac

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:42 am 

Yeah, go ahead, correct my rotten english (it is good for me, I keep learning more everyday), but keep on ignoring the facts just below your nose...

So, how did that building in Iran, only 10 stores high didn't collapse after being hit by a large plane?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:45 am 
Banned

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
keep on ignoring the facts

What facts? All you are giving us is conspiracy mumbo-jumbo! If you had showed us real facts, I would have acknowledged it.

Isaac

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:46 am 

Man, don't be imature!

It is a simple question:

Why did the towers collapse?

What do you know about mumbo jumbo. I presented a peer reviewed paper. What have you got?

Last edited by Mr_Green_Genes on Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:53 am 
Banned

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Why did the towers collapse?

:roll:

Isaac

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject: Ever read Norman Mailer?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 11:58 am 

Isaac is the typical agent. Loud, obnoxious, with no real ammunition to back up his assertions. They attack the messenger because their own arguments are empty.

The idea is to keep the discussion at a low level, and in general to keep folks from really saying what they think, out of fear of being ridiculed.

Issac, you're "opinion" is completely vapid. Why don't you stick to posting photos of underage-looking women? That is also very disruptive...especially on a forum that does not warn about adult content. Are you happy that adolescent boys think you're cool? Are you proud of yourself for your silly name-calling here? Did you watch the movie before you came here to take a piss? When you took a piss, did you photograph it? If so, be sure to post that, so we can all revel in the sophistication of the average Frank Zappa fan.

By the way, thanks punknay, for your relevant comments.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:04 pm 
Banned

Buddy, wake up and face reality. You're pulling your "facts" out of your ass. There is NO conspiracy here! The government did not plan 9/11, they are not hiding the existence of alien life, there was no second gunman in the JFK assassination, and the tooth fairy doesn't put coins under your pillow in exchange for your baby teeth. It's all bullshit.

If you ask me, the real problem here are idiots like you who insist that whenever someone tells you the truth, they are "agents" covering up some kind of "conspiracy." What sane person would believe that shit? Okay, so you think that I'm trying to cover up what you believe are the "facts." Do you have hobbits living in your basement, too? :roll:

Shark_Barker wrote:
Why don't you stick to posting photos of underage-looking women? That is also very disruptive...especially on a forum that does not warn about adult content.

Shithead...the fucking thread is called "Don't Look At This Topic While You're Working." Isn't that enough of a warning for you, dimwit?

Isaac

Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:19 pm 

I guess there is a lot of people "crapping" about this shit:

Scholars Call for Release of 9/11 Information
TO THE MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES AND�
OF THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA:*

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE THAT,�

On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the Undersigned Scholars for 9/11 Truth Hereby Petitions for, and hereby demands, Release of the Following kinds of documents, video and films, and physical evidence to the public for study by experts and scholars investigating the events of 9/11:

1. Immediate release of the full Pentagon surveillance tapes, of which five frames (only) have been released via the official ASCE report, as Judicial Watch has also requested. We further demand release of the video tape seized by FBI agents minutes after the Pentagon hit, from the fuel service station near the Pentagon, as well as any other videotape which shows the 9/11 strike on the Pentagon.�

See
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... tagon.html
http://www.defenselink.mil/releases/200 ... 18-00.html
http://www.defenselink.mil/news/May2000/20005022a.jpg�
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/jpdesm/pentagon ... ideos.html

2. Immediate release of 6,899 photographs and 6,977 segments of video footage held by NIST, largely from private photographers, regarding the collapses of WTC buildings on 9/11/2001 (NIST, 2005, p. 81). In particular, all footage relating to the collapse of WTC 7 (including shots before, during and after the collapse) must be released immediately, without waiting for the NIST report on WTC 7, which is long overdue and may be prolonged indefinitely.�

3. An explanation from Vice President Richard Cheney regarding the "orders" described by Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta in his testimony before The 9/11 Commission. Secretary Mineta stated that while in an underground bunker at the White House, he watched Vice President Cheney castigate a young officer for asking, as a plane drew closer and closer to the Pentagon, "Do the orders still stand?" The officer should be identified and allowed to testify at a deposition under oath.�

See http://www.911truthmovement.org/video/hamilton_win.wmv

4. The documents generated by Vice President Cheney's energy task force have been kept from the public. A court case brought forth a few maps that display oil fields in the Middle East. We hereby put Congress on notice that there is probable cause with regard to criminal activities by the Cheney Energy Task Force involving a criminal conspiracy to launch illegal wars and/or terrorist activities. We therefore demand that Energy Task Force document that comprise, discuss, or refer to plans to invade the Middle East, including Iran, and Venezuela or other sovereign nations be released immediately.

See Cheney v. District Court 542 U.S. 367 (2004) and United States v. Nixon 418
U.S. 683 (1974).

See http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/artic ... E_ID=33642

5. Audio tapes of interviews with air traffic controllers on-duty on 9/11 were intentionally destroyed by crushing the cassette by hand, cutting the tape into little pieces, and then dropping the pieces in different trash cans around the building. We demand an explanation for this destruction of evidence and ask that the possible existence of other copies of such tapes or perhaps of written transcripts of the interviews be pursued. All air traffic controllers on-duty on 9/11 should be allowed to testify during a public forum under oath.

See
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.h ... ive:search?
http://web.archive.org/web/200405090215 ... ape07.html

6. The Secret Service, which is highly trained to protect the President from danger and to move him to a secure location in the event of a threat, breached its own standard procedures by allowing President Bush to remain at a public location for 25 minutes after it was known that the nation was under attack. All Secret Service personnel who were at Booker Elementary School with President Bush on 9/11 should be required to testify in public and under oath about these events.

See
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=121331&page=1
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGE ... s_9-10.gif
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/bushbook.mov

7. On the morning of 9/11, some five "war games" or "terror drills" were being conducted by U.S. defense agencies, including one "live fly" exercise employing aircraft. These drills reportedly included the injection of false radar blips onto the screens of air traffic controllers. In addition, the government was running a simulation of a plane crashing into a building the morning of 9/11. Who was in charge of coordinating these war games and terror drills? Who had the ability to issues orders in relation to their conduct? On which screens were "false radar blips" inserted? When did such false injects commence? When were they purged from the controllers' screens? What was the effect of these activities on standard procedures for interdicting hijacked aircraft?

See
http://www.911readingroom.org/bib/whole ... icle_id=92
http://www.fromthewilderness.com/free/w ... ript.shtml
http://www.spiegltech.com/media/McKinney2.rm (6 minutes, 12 seconds into the video)
http://www.boston.com/news/packages/sep ... ercise.htm

8. It has been reported that the FBI long ago found three of four "black boxes" from the two airplanes which hit the Twin Towers, yet has consistently denied that they were ever found. Their data would be of the greatest importance to understanding the events of 9/11. This matter must be investigated and the data they provide released to the public.

See
http://www.pnionline.com/dnblog/extra/a ... 01139.html�
http://www.counterpunch.org/lindorff12202005.html�

For each of the four sites under investigation, the 9/11 Commission reported that two Boeing 757s, and two Boeing 767s (FAA, Part 121, airliners) owned by United Airlines and American Airlines were hijacked by novice pilots and were subsequently crashed, resulting in an unimaginable loss of life. Approximately 3,000 people died the morning of 9/11 as the direct result of these officially reported hijackings and subsequent crashes.

These four scheduled airliners were reported to have carried a total of 266 passengers and crew members, which, under FAA and NTSB regulations, demands a comprehensive investigation of the primary and contributing causes of each. In the case of suspected criminal foul play, the NTSB would normally assign the lead investigative role to the FBI, with assistance of investigators from the NTSB and FAA. A comprehensive investigation of each aircraft crash is not a regulatory option: they would have been mandatory. Therefore, we demand public release of each comprehensive crash investigation report, including access to all physical evidence that was required to have been collected and secured at a suitable facility. Such evidence should have included a large assortment of indestructible parts, including landing gears, surface actuators, engines, black boxes, and so on. The serialized parts would be invaluable in identifying each aircraft and, contrary to some reports, could not have "vaporized" upon impact.

Considering the enormous loss of life and financial collateral damage, if no crash investigations were conducted, who made the decision to disregard the FAA, Part 121, regulatory requirement? In the absence of the Part 121 investigation reports, the identity of the responsible authorities who made the decision not to investigate must be released, and they should be made immediately available for deposition under oath.�

9. In the weeks before 9/11, the US Stock market showed rather high levels of activity on companies that would subsequently be affected by the attacks. The afternoon before the attack, alarm bells were sounding over trading patterns in stock options. A jump in United Air Lines some 90 times (not 90 percent) above normal between September 6 and September 10, for example, and 285 times higher than average the Thursday before the attack, have been reported. A jump in American Airlines put options 60 times (not 60 percent) above normal the day before the attacks has also been reported. No similar trading occurred on any other airlines appear to have occurred.

Between September 6-10, 2001, the Chicago Board Options Exchange saw suspicious trading on Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley, two of the largest WTC tenants. An average of 3,053 put options in Merrill Lynch were bought between Sept. 6-10, compared to an average of 252 in the previous week. Merrill Lynch, another WTC tenant, saw 12,215 put options bought between Sept. 7-10, whereas the previous days had seen averages of 212 contracts a day. According to Dylan Ratigan of Bloomberg News: "This would be the most extraordinary coincidence in the history of mankind, if it was a coincidence. This could very well be insider trading at the worst, most horrific, most evil use you�ve ever seen in your entire life. It�s absolutely unprecedented."

On September 18, 2001, the BBC reported: "American authorities are investigating unusually large numbers of shares in airlines, insurance companies and arms manufacturers that were sold off in the days and weeks before the attacks. They believe that the sales were by people who knew about the impending disaster". According to the London Independent, October 10, 2001: "To the embarrassment of investigators, it has also emerged that the firm used to buy many of the 'put' options�where a trader, in effect, bets on a share price fall�on United Airlines stock was headed until 1998 by 'Buzzy' Krongard, now executive director of the CIA."�

See
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1549909.stm
http://news.independent.co.uk/business/ ... tory=99402

The 9/11 Commission, after looking into the pre-9/11 stock trades, never denied their unusual nature. Instead, the Commission declared that al-Qaeda did not conduct the trades, and asked no further questions.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/156656 ... s&v=glance

Who, if not al-Qaeda, performed the incriminating trades? This information exists, it can be easily obtained, and it needs to be made public. Moreover, illegal money transfers may have been processed through computers housed at the World Trade Center shortly before planes crashed into the Twin Towers on 9/11. We demand a disclosure of the source of the put options and that this whole sordid affair receive a complete and public investigation.

See
http://www.rediff.com/money/2001/dec/17wtc.htm
http://archives.cnn.com/2001/TECH/indus ... rives.idg/

10. Eyewitness testimony and a substantiating photographic record suggest that a large sample of slag from the World Trade Center is being held at Hangar 17 of the John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York City. Access to the slag sample should be made available to appropriate physicists in order to conduct non-destructive X-ray Fluorescence tests and other forms of examination, which should reveal evidence of the cause of the collapse of the Twin Towers. Based on these tests, we further demand two small samples (about the size of a fist) be extracted from this large piece for further scientific analysis.

See http://911proof.com/resources/Slag+Sample.gif

11. Release of a complete inventory of the plane wreckage and debris from flights 11, 77, 93 or 175 or any other aircraft that crashed or was destroyed on September 11, 2001, including, but not limited to:�

(a) the location (whether warehouses or otherwise) of all such items;

(b) a catalog of photographs and videotapes taken of any and all such items; and

(c) a list of all tests and examinations concerning any and all such items, including reports of such tests or examinations.�

12. Release of a complete inventory of any steel, other metal or other material from the World Trade Centers, including, but not limited to:�

(a) the location (whether warehouses or otherwise) of all such items;

(b) a catalog of photographs and videotapes taken of any and all such items; and

(c) a list of all tests and examinations concerning any and all such items, including reports of such tests or examinations.�

On behalf of the People of the United States of America, we demand that the cover-up in this case end and that the kinds of documents, video and films, and physical evidence described above be provided to the public for experts and scholars to evaluate and assess in their efforts to expose falsehoods and reveal truths about events on 9/11.

FOR THE SOCIETY:

James H. Fetzer, Ph.D.
Founder and Co-Chair
Scholars for 9/11 Truth�

Steven E. Jones, Ph.D.
Co-Chair
Scholars for 9/11 Truth�

7�March 2006�

*An online version of this petition -- with clickable links -- may be viewed here: http://st911.org/petition

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 12:25 pm 

I say get Doctor Who to come and sort it out, he'd kick ass.

He's a bit gorgeous as well.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 1:21 pm 

punknaynowned wrote:
I'm glad Mr GG and SharkBarker and Jimmyzen and the rest are putting up this stuff. Most of all I appreciate Studebacher's rational responses.

Thanks. Contrarily to what some people might think of me, I am not opposed to alternate explanations of the events on 9/11. It is not my intention to dismiss everyone who questions the official story as paranoid, tin foil hat wearing fools. Obviously the official 9/11 report leaves a lot of questions unanswered and often gives unsatisfactory explanations. I am not opposed to further research and do think that many questions, like the list Mr GG posted here, deserve careful consideration and thorough research.

On the other hand, I do strongly feel that some of the more outlandish theories put forward by self-appointed 9/11 scholars are basically red herrings that are easily disproved and really don't help to further the cause.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 478 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next