Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: FZ: master of cynisism?!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2002 1:11 am 

Let`s collect the best cynical quotes of Frank and what we know about it.<br><br>the first:<br>"yeah, I take very cynical point of view, I think that all people are assholes until prooving different, I think that nobody should trust anybody else... don`t expect friends, don`t expect fun, don`t expect a good life then if you get something it`s a bonus!" (round 1976 or so)<br><br> ;)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2002 2:17 am 

<br>[quote author=zliq link=board=quotes&num=1034251864&start=0#0 date=10/10/02 at 04:11:04]<br>Let`s collect the best cynical quotes of Frank and what we know about it.<br><br>the first:<br>"yeah, I take very cynical point of view, I think that all people are assholes until prooving different, I think that nobody should trust anybody else... don`t expect friends, don`t expect fun, don`t expect a good life then if you get something it`s a bonus!" (round 1976 or so)<br><br> ;)<br>[/quote]<br><br>It's like that Monty Python's song ''The Meaning Of Life...''<br><br>''You come from nothing and you go back to nothing, <br>what have you lost ???          NOTHING.......''<br><br><br>Always look on the bright side of life..............

PostPosted: Wed Nov 06, 2002 6:47 am 

Let's just laugh with the others:<br>"What's the ugliest pa-art of your body? Some say your nose... toes... but i think it's your mi-ind"<br>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 1:37 am 

Imagine what your life might have become without the bonus Frank invented for us to identify with. If you had to spend eternity enmeshed in "The Cure" or possibly "Wham." No forget I said anything... it's just to horrible for conveyance. Men without Hats as a way of life. I think I'd rather be the Mayor. I supose we could get by on a sliver of Ian Dury and leave the rest to Tom Waits.   Still I might end up like Nietszche talking to my horse. <br><br>A quilt a quilt...My kingdom for a quilt.<br><br><br>Vice Versed...Scabies

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2003 8:38 pm 

Quote:
If you're a poet, you don't need any equipment....but if you make records, you need a lot of other stuff, and nobody gives it to me.