Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 1:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2002 8:49 am 

;)Really zappanistic<br>I agree,mr.Chris_Federico.<br>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2002 4:24 am 

Yes I agree. Almost all Zappa quotes are funny/important/unique and worth discussing them.<br>Here are two that fit in this topic well:<br><br>"That`s the problem with ameriacan politics today: qualified people unwanted." <br><br>"The common thing on governments as an institution is: they`re all bad worldwide. It might be the only thing that binds all nations together: the incompetence of their governments. Look at the people who have been president in the US so far... could I DO ANY WORSE?" ;)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 12:04 pm 

Mister Federico, thanks for highlighting such a great quote.  Frank had a way of making generalizations that work!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2004 9:35 pm 

[quote author=fz link=board=quotes;num=1032476865;start=0#0 date=whenever]<br>excellence terrifies the fuck out of americans, who have been bred to appreciate the success of the mediocre[/quote]<br><br>[center]Image[/center]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 12:45 pm 

I believe Frank won the Second Annual Montgomery Burn's Award for Outstanding Achievement in the Field of Excellence.<br><br>The average person is average.<br><br>VCF

Revel in your otherness. MK

STILL pissed at Tipper. VCF

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 3:14 pm 

[quote author=Chris_Federico link=board=quotes;num=1032476865;start=0#4 date=09/23/02 at 11:45:37]Well, since the name of this entire section of the Forum is "Zappa Quotes," I believe the idea is to get people to post new threads about their favorite FZ quotes. To any newbies, keep in mind that the whole forum can't be just one long thread! You're entitled as a member to start your own threads instead of just replying to those that were started by others!<br><br>JizBella: Thanks; I thought it was worth posting as well.<br><br><br>CF[/quote]<br><br>Im new to this forum and a rencent frank new fan. Of course i have some questions id like to ask and topics id like to talk about but sometimes its hard to start in a forum. Ya know, im not going to read ALL the posts written here. Im not talking about "whats your favourite album" topics. <br>Anyway the question is...bumping post or start the same topic again? Im a moderator of a crowded forum and I know is annoying to see old topics again and the same questions on and on, but what do you want us to do then? : P<br><br>I request the oldbies to be nice with newcomers x-P<br>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:00 pm 

Thank you Lumpy  :)<br><br>I started to read this forum some months ago and there are lots of interesting topics here!<br><br>
Quote:
There's an excellent Search engine on the Forum
<br><br>Thas my favourite moderator sentence xD