Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Post subject: Re: Today's favourite
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:20 pm 

Location: Magicians' Quarters on the Counterweight Continent, wawawa.lspace....org
Eeeeeee-Music, if electrons could hark to man's pure nonsense they would make a short circuit.

.and what terrans are listening to nowadays steps over all limits of any yet-so-far-fetched expression, is worse than a rocket across their brains, and cannot be perceived by particle or explained whatsoever. --a house-party goer. ...that were the crime times

HyFlyRadio alongside chap

Last edited by Sir Ius Rincewind on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:16 am 

A woman drove me to drink, and I never even had the courtesy to thank her. ~ W.C. Fields

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:52 am 

"Please accept my resignation. I don’t care to belong to any club that will have me as a member".

Groucho Marx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:17 pm 

M'nday mornin'?

Wo?

Kiss me teephs :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:43 pm 

“To me, absurdity is the only reality.” ~ Frank Zappa

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:12 am 

Wha'ever they think they know about astrology, that all important facts became true, we have moved into another sky or sumphing, the signs have changed, the complete set of chaos not only in the net, at ancient times a leo acted like one, so do honey-badgers nowadays. Today the charts are forecasting a letter of precisely this content and that readers gonna think about getting a happy metal kettle a-bubblin, the sound on blasting hifly and to take a look at the canopy. Hey, clowns there, betcha :smurf: whahah. Other might be certain that he hasn't had a shower for a longer time, let's see... smell no nuffn. Hmm, going outside into the friggin rain, where the colleague just brings in one of its average beverages? trick is to put that sloppy slosh into the aquarium. .. if one would saunter very well-adapted to the breakfast-booth catty-corner abou'a now!-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 6:27 pm 

Ow, wow, oh, it's magic, you know. Never believe it ain't so, it's magic.. - Pilot, brit. popband in the 70s.

..then we got crash test dummies, nowadays more of like seven brlllion snoring caps :smurf: a-sleep-warring

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:12 pm 

A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. ~ Roy H. Williams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 12:46 am 

Location: on the ether from www.deliciousagony.com only fair wave left methinks
Transatlantic, Superband #1 with the best musicians, His Roines i think, Neal Morse sings?...whahhh, and Stoilt, some organ-players getting just half an accord in 3omin on air and Mike Portnoy? oy, yodelling, "The best mess we're livin' in." Yeah, so right, let's keep it so.

Has ever one person here said something strong? ...i have just kicked the boss out of office, onto the street and left him there. Who cares. What ey modest brave world of ....basicallly is we quite alone on Earth. Anyhow, you cannot talk with one adult on the planet! not really and constructively, believe me!!! or any other topic. They will never change and so it got useless.

Clouds?...what's been our latest idea of an icon? See, that's what they all want, namely your every nerve boiling to make them ..ney, i don't wanna know what they think is proper, or anything. You know how empty, brutal, primitive et al they are? even when joking is 'em only thinking about getting your money. Not consciously though, but there is truly nothing left with those !"§$%&/ Hey, even experts! speaking wordes of worth one'd phink and when they've said their matter go on continuing with @#"µ@!! --Fred Button, waiting for a person to say something energetic,

"..not so good the tv-program yesterday.."

ya wa? the mewzick's pretty spectacular, geez. ..where's me chic cap swaggering to? rather mad. If only others would hark. Next phing on the wish-list gonna be a web-capable mobile iets, an hify-amp powered by solar-panels and propellers on that drat hat.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:41 am 

Not the weather can they forespell anymore. We got a clear blur sky with no pals. Luckily have the chairman of ESA's main-board and i met at the café and we settled to a fresh appointment. I'll be promoted to the rocket-, satellite- and launch-team, when i come back from a six-day holiday, a-yey. Then I begin as a jack-of-all-traits or summing, serving herbs and ideas to start with! get me already now a nice book from the forty bucks extra. First though a visit to the research branch right across Munich. A lil gossiping and literature from there then :wink: I love Mondays, really true, believe me. Ahh, skoal, prost and also cheers.

ya wa? the mewzick's pretty spectacular, geez. ..where's me chic cap swaggering to? rather mad. If only others would hark. Next phing on the wish-list gonna be a web-capable mobile iets, an hify-amp powered by solar-panels and propellers on that drat hat.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 1:14 pm 

Punk rocks. - HayJay

..the bird what tells others of blimmin babes marauding in the woodsies. Here they ask for prog whistlelings.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:09 pm 

I never heard this one before:
"If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it."

anyone knows when and where frank said this?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:22 pm 

We decide what is an illusion and what not!

Moody Blues, Nights in White Satin; Vinyl version of cause

Last edited by Perry Rhodan on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:39 pm 

"If you have to ask, you're not ready to know yet. ..."

The Caller

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:48 pm 

Rather top-notch best bit in the charts par excellence thingy of ..why, it's so to my own good lookings say, no question :roll:

The just fresh invented wonderbar gets a really nice fillin', kind of. 8)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:46 am 

Water, water, everywhere, and not a drop to drink!

Bats, bats, everywhere, and not a chain to pull!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 am 

Flea wrote:
"If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it."

The Real Frank Zappa Book.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:43 am 

just plain doug wrote:
Flea wrote:

The Real Frank Zappa Book.

yeah I thought I read it there, but over google I couldn't find the source...

gotta read that bible again :mrgreen:

thanks!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 7:41 am 

"Everybody is ignorant....only on different subjects." - Will Rogers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:14 am 

A human meal? they cook themselves. -Terra-sos-our-oman

Smurfs? They ain't any help, is'em? -Gargamel

Slogan of the day? ask me another one, lol. -Gandalf

Know what? the bible narrates a self-fulfilling, sillily self-inflicted catastrophe, isn't it! -Gagamel

Tell us then. - Several brilliant dwarfs (1. billion in 1870! ..then 3.5b in the mid-Seventies! and now it has torn apart the best mathematicians' abacus)

A shame that I have forgotten the forth imp. fact: blame all your faults on women, go there to deluge the planet with sheep up over the sky and subdue it as we!!. See if this won't do a terrific trick. --Me, beside myself and a pony-tale

If one needs advise for a better bed-life ask those pupils in China and India. --Litterman, nurds of the puppies

Life's quality lies in quantity, more n more, till one man owns the desert he deserves. --A troll with a hart

A being to me liking, the lol is. --Merlin :smurf: eh :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:41 pm 

The four writers of the Acropolis

Status Qed of the facts, nobody is reading this here cabbage. Houston? Suit yerself. --Greggory Peckorchard Mondstar

This is why I have chosen the knackiest of gnomes. It hasn't helped at all. Now even gods are gone. Ya, they couldn't stand the humour, multifold layers of readings, so many too much ways of studying me letters, all possibilities left open, the harmful ones shut for good. And imagine that I did all this on the fly, without completely having understood that magic approach. It only took a minute longer, but it has been worth all that effort. And we never got a positive reply. Now you may guess what is going on the rest of planet Gem-Earth. --Griffin Saybarlot Rockfairy, still shocked.

So we encounter the biggest dilemma. How much carefulness can go with (extra) ordinary life, along with fun and all other worthwhile stuff then? In a world what is already more than a century over ta-wolve? bea'in' thirteeth? Pick every wish-it'd-be-crap-merely out of the green container what everybody sees fit for nature to change back into gold? When you shook hands with a man what just had wiped venom on his body, you touch things, from there it goes everywhere, stays there, next time I spread it even further. Okay, the scintilizzems of micro organisms might do some tricks, in a hundred years they are immune; and got worse than man. --Sir Enema Banned II.

Mind, it's been all there, told you in so wonderful posts, didn't I? It should be possible to enjoy life like it is intended to be and using your natural knowledge, it's even so rewarding. Yeah, tell this then to anybody. Would love a lil dilemma. So now they will never know of what they have missed out then. All the joy they think is happening could be gotten on a quite another lovely, spectacular, you-name-it level. --From out mySpace, with mixed feelings, yours Perry

Have been thinking about man for over two decades. He really shouldn't be here anymore. If any alien might rescue the World-All. Donno how, I phought a nice little singulari'y might do the job. Until then, have the volume on eleven. - Magic, conversations, plans, coincidences, wonderful happenings, changing moods, all powers for making this palace even more fantastic, all is rubbish, innit?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:13 am 

Having more fun with words than with the world! Now, that one on Earth, goes without saying. Much, so incredible much more.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:52 pm 

Switch Maelstrom into a kind of mealstrum
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
smith Waellstrow into a sort like wealphEstrream

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 9:22 pm 

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:10 pm 

I grew up with too much freedom. You can't define yourself. ~ Moon Unit Zappa

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 194 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next