Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:36 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2003 6:05 am 

This is taken from my Journalism course textbook. These were excerpts written by a reporter quoting a plastic judge during a case involving police brutality... :o<br><br>"You should stand still and be respectful when approached by a police officer.Then the officers will respect you..."<br><br>"I imagine they roughed you up a little bit, huh? I'd have given you a couple of good ones too, before I took you in."<br><br>"In the old days, we used to have Irish policemen and we'd get it over the legs and then we'd get it again at home when the police took us to our fathers."<br><br>"We didn't call it police brutality then, and I'm concerned about the disrespect shown here for the policemen..." <br><br>"The next time you see a policeman, think positively. You can even say, 'Officer, what can I do for you?' The police are paid to protect us. When I see them, I feel safe."<br><br>"You work, you pay taxes, the police are there to protect you."<br><br><br>Can we say It can't happen heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeere!??

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:10 pm 

I'd rather be frank zappa - john lennon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 2:04 am 

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time"<br><br>Robin Williams

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:42 am 

[quote author=kelloggs link=board=quotes;num=1037363154;start=105#106 date=11/14/03 at 21:10:12]I'd rather be frank zappa - john lennon[/quote]<br><br>If thats a true qoute I will fuckin' memorate it :o :o ;D<br><br>eeeh, thanks man!<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 9:45 am 

"Sorry Kyle, but I got no jewish candy" - Eric Cartman<br><br> ;)<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:57 am 

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"  Dolores Ibarruri Spanish communist leader 1936

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 3:58 am 

"In a consumer society there are inevitably two kinds of slaves; the prisoners of addiction and the prisoners of envy."  Ivan Illich  american sociologist

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:43 am 

"We must learn to live together as brother or perish together as fools"  Martin Luther King 1964

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:45 am 

"Shoot all the bluejays you want, if you can hit 'em, but remember it's a sin to kill a mockingbird"  Harper Lee 1960

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 2:50 am 

"To give victory to the right, not bloody bullets, but peaceful ballots only, are necessary"   Abraham Lincoln 1858  (normally translated as the ballot is stronger than the bullet)

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 7:00 am 

[quote author=LumpyGravy link=board=quotes;num=1037363154;start=105#111 date=12/17/03 at 04:55:24]<br><br><br>OK, let's set the record straight! Last night, in bed, I was reading Lennon Remembers, a book that consists of the complete John Lennon interviews from Rolling Stone Magazine in 1970, conducted by Jann S. Wenner.<br>Lennon says this about Zappa: "Zappa's there screaming, 'Look at me, I'm a genius, for fuck's sake, what do I have to do to prove to you son-of-a-bitches what I can and who I am and don't dare fuckin' criticize my work like that! You who don't know anything about it!' <br>Fucking bullshit! I know what Zappa's going through! And a half! I'm just coming out of it now, just fuckin' hell, I've been in school again, I've had teachers ticking me off and marking my work! Fuck you all! If nobody can  recognize what I am, fuck 'em!"<br>Later on he adds: "I admire Zappa a bit, but I think he's a fucking intellectual."<br>[/quote]<br><br>Yeah, right, thanks man.<br><br>*sigh*Never trust something that have commercial potentials ::)<br><br>ho,hum.....<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 1:33 am 

a politician is an arse upon which everything has sat except a man<br><br>e.e. cummings<br><br><br>whoever you vote for, a politician always gets in<br><br>graffito, anon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:13 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=quotes;num=1037363154;start=105#118 date=12/18/03 at 12:24:52][center]<br><br><br><br><br>"It is better to consolidate ones posts rather than clutter a thread in a shameless endeavor to boost ones post count."<br>- jimmie d  ;) 18 December 2003 -<br><br>Image[/center][/quote]<br>thanks for the advice....however, indulging in shameless endeavours has always been a most enjoyable way of breaking up the day for me....and written text hardly clutters the thread in the same way inane picture posting does.  Why can't you offer your advice to those who post large images one at a time, rather than all in the same post...or  is the reasoning behind this something more sinister?   :o<br>

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 12:46 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=quotes;num=1037363154;start=120#122 date=12/19/03 at 11:29:38]<br>I could, if I wanted. There certainly is a large number of inane, non-sequitur, if you will, picture posts creeping across the forum. Credit/blame goes to easterhay for initiating the picture games. Where is she now? I choose to leave that proposed offering of advice to the guy who used to direct it toward me. Where is he now?[/quote]<br>you tell us.....<br><br>"two stars keep not their motion in one sphere" Henry iv part 1 1597 act 5 sc. 4 1.65  william shakespeare<br><br>is this consolidation enough for you?

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 4:36 pm 

It aint over til its over- Yogi Berra.<br><br>The Devil is a very generous mon-he'll give you everything for your soul! Hear me, he's a very generous mon, a very tricky mon.-Bob Marley.<br><br>I could never be a racist. I love all the races of people , from Arabs to Jewish people ... My accountants and lawyers are Jewish. -Michael Jackson (responding to the phrase "kyke me" in one of his songs was racist)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:33 pm 

[quote author=Bonzo link=board=quotes;num=1037363154;start=120#126 date=01/06/04 at 18:36:25]It aint over til its over- Yogi Berra.<br><br>The Devil is a very generous mon-he'll give you everything for your soul! Hear me, he's a very generous mon, a very tricky mon.-Bob Marley.<br><br>I could never be a racist. I love all the races of people , from Arabs to Jewish people ... My accountants and lawyers are Jewish. -Michael Jackson (responding to the phrase "kyke me" in one of his songs was racist)[/quote]<br>michael loves all the children of all the world (especially those that are partial to a drink)

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:45 pm 

I know I posted this before, but I thought I'd do it again. You don't have to release the Redundancy Garbage Trucks. This'll be last time I post it (unless I find a place that needs it ;D). Anyway, here's a quote from our very own Batchain115:<br><br>[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=rant;num=1066039806;start=75#81 date=10/18/03 at 14:39:00]<br>P.S. I'm so fucking cunt shit motherfucking tear-ass piss bucket and shit bag ass fuckered pissed at missing TWO "P/O" shows because of some's having to go watch some old cunt's cathouse pussies that I'm ripe and ready to pull my pants down below my knees, pull my asshole open and take one of the biggest craps in the middle of the cunt assed fucking floor even if it is or especially because it is the cocksucking kitchen floor!!!!!!!!! SHIT FUCKERS! FUCK A ROTTEN CUNT AND SHIT THE FUCKING CRAP ON MY DICK THOSE PECKER HEAD BASTARD JIZZ BUCKET TWAT KNOCKERS PISSBAGS AND ASSCUNTS WHO FUCKING DO LAST-SECOND SWITCHES AND FUCK ME RIGHT OVER WITH NO SHIT FUCKING TIME TO FUCKING REDO MY CUNT-SHIT ASS FUCKING PLANS!!!!!!! PRICKS! SHIT ON ALL THEIR DICKS AND FUCK THEIR CUNTING ASSHOLES! JUST ROT FUCK THEM THE MOTHER CUNT FUCKER DICK-CHEESE SUCKING TWATS!!!!! jfng;fkgklxfhnxghkl!!!!!!!! SHIT ON MY DICK AND FUCK ROTTEN BULLCRAP CUNTS!!!!!<br><br>BULLCRAPBATSHITFUCKER!!![/quote]<br>

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 15  Next