Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:29 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Favorite Zappa lyrics
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:56 pm 

What are your fav FZ lyrics,  here's one of mine. <br> ;D<br><br><br><br><br>I want a nasty little jewish princess<br>With long phony nails and a hairdo that rinses<br>A horny little jewish princess<br>With a garlic aroma that could level tacoma<br>Lonely inside<br>Well, she can swallow my pride<br><br>I want a hairy little jewish princess<br>With a brand new nose, who knows where it goes<br>I want a steamy little jewish princess<br>With over-worked gums, who squeaks when she cums<br>I don’t want no troll<br>I just want a yemenite hole<br><br>I want a darling little jewish princess<br>Who don’t shit about cooking and is arrogant looking<br>A vicious little jewish princess<br>To specifically happen with a pee-pee that’s snappin’<br>All up inside<br>I just want a princess to ride<br>Awright, back to the top...everybody twist<br><br>I want a funky little jewish princess<br>A grinder; a bumper, with a pre-moistened dumper<br>A brazen little jewish princess<br>With titanic tits, and sand-blasted zits<br>She can even be poor<br>So long as she does it with four on the floor<br>(vapor-lock)<br><br>I want a dainty little jewish princess<br>With a couple of sisters who can raise a few blisters<br>A fragile little jewish princess<br>With roumanian thighs, who weasels ’n’ lies<br>For two or three nights<br>Won’t someone send me a princess who bites<br>Won’t someone send me a princess who bites<br>Won’t someone send me a princess who bites<br>Won’t someone send me a princess who bites<br><br><br><br>Image<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 7:26 am 

There are many lyrics of FZ that I think are simply brilliant.....<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:16 am 

Kiss my aura...Dora...<br>M-M-M...it's real angora<br>Would y'all like some more-a?<br>Right here on the flora?<br>An' how 'bout you, Fauna?<br>Y'wanna?<br><br>MMM...sound like y'might be chokin' on somethin'<br><br>Did you say you want some more?<br>Well, here's some more...<br><br>MMM, sure...listen<br>D'you think I could interest you<br>In a pair of zircon-encrusted tweezers?<br><br>MMM...tweezers!<br>Here, lemme sterilize 'em...<br>Gimme your lighter...<br> 8)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 2:30 pm 

All of them!!!! [sub]Naturally[/sub]<br><br>                 and in 2nd place, the lyrics for Ya Hozna. & no I won't ((can't)) write 'em down. ::)<br><br><br>[center]Image[/center]<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2005 8:42 pm 

Help Im A Rock!!    \m/;D\m/

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:56 pm 

so many to choose from.<br>how about big leg emma<br>she used to knock me out<br>untill her face broke out<br>she was my steady date<br>untill she put on weight<br>uh-huh-huh-oh yeah ;D

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:02 pm 

;Di have been in you,baby<br>and you<br>have been in me<br>and we,have been<br>so intimately<br>entwined<br>and it sure was fine ;D<br><br>aw, little girl there ain't no time<br>to wash your stinky hand<br>go 'head and roll over<br>i'm goin' in you again ;D<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:33 am 

It can't happen here<br>It can't happen here<br>I'm telling you, my dear<br>That it can't happen here<br>Because I been checkin' it out, baby<br>I checked it out a couple a times, hmmmmmmmm <br><br>And I'm telling you<br><br>It can't happen here<br>Oh darling, it's important that you believe me<br>(Bop bop bop bop)<br>That it can't happen here <br><br>Who could imagine that they would freak out somewhere in Kansas...<br>Kansas Kansas tototototodo<br>Kansas Kansas tototototodo<br>Kansas Kansas<br>Who could imagine that they would freak out in Minnesota...<br>Mimimimimimimi Minnesota, Minnesota,Minnesota, Minnesota/Who could imagine//Who could imagine<br>That they would freak out in Washington, D.C.<br>D.C. D.C. D.C. D.C. D.C.<br>It can't happen here<br>Ba ba ba ba ba ba ba ba<br>It can't happen here<br>It can't happen here<br>Everybody's safe and it can't happen here<br>No freaks for us<br>It can't happen here<br>Everybody's clean and it can't happen here<br>No, no, it won't happen here<br>I'm telling you it can't<br>It won't happen here<br>(Bop bop didi bop didi bop bop bop)<br>Plastic folks, you know<br>It won't happen here<br>You're safe, mama<br>You're safe, baby<br>You just cook a TV dinner<br>And you make it<br>(Bop bop bop)<br>No no no no<br>Oh, we're gonna get a TV dinner and cook it up<br>Go get a TV dinner and cook it up<br>Cook it up<br>Oh, and it won't happen here<br>(No no no no no no no no no no no<br>Man you guys are really safe<br>Everything's cool).<br>Who could imagine<br>Who could imagine<br>That they would freak out in the suburbs<br>I remember (tu-tu)<br>I remember (tu-tu)<br>I remember (tu-tu)<br>They had a swimming pool<br>I remember (tu-tu)<br>I remember (tu-tu)<br>They had a swimming pool<br>I remember (tu-tu)<br>I remember (tu-tu)<br>They had a swimming pool. <br><br>And they thought it couldn't happen here<br>(duh duh duh duh duh)<br>They knew it couldn't happen here<br>They were so sure it couldn't happen here<br>But... <br><br>Suzie...<br>Yes yes yes--I've always felt that<br>Yes I agree man, it really makes it...yeah<br><br>It's a real THING, man<br>And it really makes it<br>(Makes it) <br><br>Suzie, you just got to town,<br>And we've been, we've been very interested<br>In your development...<br><br>Forget it!<br>Hmmmmmmmmm<br>(It can't happen here)<br>(Can't happen here)<br>(Can't happen here) <br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:02 pm 

;D WATCH OUT WHERE THE HUSKIES GO <br>AND DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW ;D

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 12:07 pm 

;D THE GIRLS IS ALL SALTY<br>THE BOYS IS ALL SWEET<br>THE FOOD AIN'T TOO SHABBY<br>AN' THEY PISS IN THE STREET<br>IN FRANCE<br>WAY ON DOWN <br>WAY ON DOWN<br>IN FRANCE<br><br>THEY GOT DISEASES<br>LIKE YOU NEVER SEEN<br>GOT A MYSTERY BLOW JOB<br>TURN YOUR PETER GREEN<br>IN FRANCE<br>WAY ON DOWN<br>WAY ON DOWN<br>IN FRANCE<br> :o :o :o :o<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:25 pm 

Help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock!<br>Ahahahahahahaaa<br>Help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock!<br>Somebody, please, please!<br>Help I'm a rock, help I'm a rock...<br>Wow man, it's a drag being a rock<br>Help I'm a rock...<br>I wish I was anything but a rock<br>Heck, I'd even like to be a policeman<br>Hey, you know what, you know maybe if I practised, you know<br>Maybe if I passed my driving test<br>I could get a gig drivin' that bus and pick some freaks up<br>In front of Ben Franks, right! <br><br>Help I'm a cop, help I'm a cop, help I'm a cop!<br>(Help I'm a rock...), help I'm a cop, help I'm a cop!<br>It's a drag being a cop, I think I'd rather be the mayor<br>Always wondered what I was gonna be when I grew up, you know<br>Always wondered whether or not, whether or not I could make it,<br>You know, in society, because,<br>You know, it's a drag when you're rejected<br>So I tore the cover off a book of matches and I sent in<br>And I got this letter back that said, UHU, AHA <br>

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:00 pm 

The bigger the cushion,<br>the better the pushin'.<br><br><br>Hey! Do you know what you are? You're an asshole! An ASSHOLE!<br><br>Some of you might not agree<br>'Cause you probably likes a lot of misery<br>But think a while and you will see...<br>Broken hearts are for assholes<br>Broken hearts are for assholes<br>Are you an asshole?<br>Broken hearts are for assholes<br>Are you an asshole too?<br>Whatcha gonna do, 'cause you're an asshole...<br><br>Maybe you think you're a lonely guy<br>and maybe you think you're too tough to cry<br>So you went to The Grape just to give it a try<br>And Dagmar<br>Without doubt the ugliest sonofabitch I ever saw in my life<br>Was his name...<br>One Two Three Four!<br>The whiskers sticking out from underneath his<br>Pancake make-up<br>And yet he was a beautiful lady<br>Nearly drove you insane<br>Let's talk about Leather: LEATHERRRRRR<br>And so you kissed a little sailor<br>Tex Abel, starring in the latest Shepperton Production:<br>Who had just blew in from Spain<br>"Sir Richard Pump-A-Loaf"<br>You sniffed the reeking buns of Angel<br>The story of a demented bread-boffer<br>And acted like it was cocaine<br>Cucumber pud annexed to a fine whole-wheat loaf<br>You were dazzled by the exciting new costume of Ko-Ko<br>Then on Tuesday night, Caesar's back in town<br>In a way you can't explain<br>Facing off in a no-holds-barred tag team grudge match<br>With Kona...<br>And so you worked tha wall with Michael<br>Three-hundred-seventy-nine pounds of Samoan dynamite<br>Which gave your back an awful strain<br>Volcanic Hell<br>But you came back on Sunday for the gong show<br>Next Thursday, teen town's finest...<br>But you forgot what I was sayin'<br>'Cause you're an asshole, You're an asshole<br>That's Right<br>You're an asshole, you're an asshole<br>Yes, yes<br>You're an asshole, you're an asshole<br>That's right<br>You're an asshole, you're an asshole<br><br>Now you've been to The Grape 'n you been to The Chest<br>'N' now I think you know what you are:  you're an asshole<br><br>You say you can't live with what you been through<br>Well, ladies you can be an asshole too<br>You might pretend you ain't got one on the bottom of you,<br>But don't fool yerself girl<br>It's looking at you<br>Don't fool yerself girl<br>It's winkin' at you<br>Don't fool yerself girl<br>It's blinkin' at you<br>That's why I say<br>I'm gonna ram it, ram it, ram it<br>Ram it up yer poop chute<br>Corn hole<br>Ram it, ram it, ram it<br>Ram it up yer poop chute<br>Fist fuck<br>Ram it, ram it ram it,<br>Ram it up yer poop chute<br>Wrist-watch, Crisco<br><br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 4:31 pm 

You know that five in every four<br>Just won't amount to nothin' more<br>Than watchin rats go cross the floor<br>And make up songs bout being poor.<br><br>Blow yer harmonica, Son.<br><br>VCF

Revel in your otherness. MK

STILL pissed at Tipper. VCF

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 1:07 pm 

:-X WHY DOES IT HURT WHEN I PEE ?  :-X

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 4:27 am 

Goblin Girl<br><br>FZ--vocals; kazoo?<br>Ike Willis--vocals; kazoo?<br>Ray White--vocals; kazoo?<br>Bob Harris--vocals; kazoo?<br>Jimmy Carl Black--voice<br>Steve Vai--stunt guitar<br>Tommy Mars--keyboards; vocals?; kazoo? <br>Arthur Barrow--bass<br>David Logeman--drums<br><br>Hob-noblin <br>Wit de goblin <br>De Goblin Girl <br>From da mystery world <br><br>Hob-noblin <br>Wit de goblin <br>She's black 'n green <br>'Cause it's Halloween <br><br>Raggedy black <br>Is the way she dress <br>Little green shoes <br>'N her hair's a mess <br>On Halloween night <br>At de costume ball <br>She's a Goblin Girl <br>An' she can gobble it all <br><br>She's a goblin <br>A Goblin Girl <br>She's a goblin <br>A Goblin Girl <br>I been hobblin' <br>'Cause of the Goblin <br>Goblin Girl . . . Goblin Girl <br><br>Some girls like <br>To dress like a witch <br>Some girls like to dress like a queen <br>Best way a girl <br>Can dress for me <br>Is in a Goblin Suit <br>(They look so cute . . . ) <br><br>When they're a goblin <br>There ain't a problin <br>When they're a goblin <br>I start a-wobblin' <br>Pink all over <br>Some is tan <br>Goblin Girls <br>From every land <br>They look good <br>From any which-a-way <br>Every Halloween <br>You can hear me say: <br>"Goblin Girl, take it away . . . " <br><br>Hob-noblin <br>Wit de goblin <br>De Goblin Girl <br>From da mystery world<br>De Goblin Girl<br>From da mystery world<br>(TRICK OR TREAT NOW . . . ) <br>De Goblin Girl<br>From da mystery world<br>(TRICK OR TREAT NOW . . . )<br>De Goblin Girl<br>From da mystery world<br>(TRICK OF TREAT NOW . . . etc.) <br><br>Doreen . . . don't make me wait <br>(How 'bout you?)<br>Til tomorrow <br>(Poo-ahh!)<br>Ohhh-ho no . . . <br>(Got nothin' fer yer honey?)<br>Please darling <br>(How 'bout girls?)<br>Let me gobble tonight <br>(Poo-ahh! How 'bout you?)<br>An' it'll be awright (whooo!) <br>(Poo-ahh! Sweetheart . . . ) <br><br>You . . . <br>(How 'bout you?)<br>Can't make me say<br>I won't burble-ble-ble-ble<br>All over you <br>(Are you sure?)<br>My snout <br>(How 'bout you?)<br>Is burning with love<br>And it wants you tonight <br>(Got nothin' fer yer honey? Poo-ahh!)<br>I hope you're good and tight <br>(Are you sure?) <br><br>(How 'bout you?)<br>Talkin' 'bout the bad girls <br>(How 'bout yer . . . )<br>All the Goblin Girls <br>(Are you . . . POO-AHH!)<br>Talkin' 'bout the bad, bad girls <br>(Sweetheart) <br>The little Goblin Girls <br>(Come on, Roy, right here)<br>Oh, the bad girls<br>Some are called Doreen <br>(How 'bout you?)<br>Some are dressed in green <br>They're tricking your treat <br>But they're bad girls <br>They're very bad girls <br>(LEPRECHAUN LIGHT) <br>(Ay!)<br>They make your face look like you got scales on it <br>But that's okay . . . <br>(LEPRECHAUN LIGHT) <br>(POO-AHH!)<br>When the green light shines down <br>(Ay!)<br>On the black guys in the band <br>(LEPRECHAUN LIGHT) <br>(POO-AHH!)<br>Everybody in the audience <br>Thinks they're seeing something <br>That looks like it's made out of <br>Fish skin <br>(Ay!)<br>(LEPRECHAUN LIGHT) <br>(POO-AHH!)<br>But Coy leaves the green gels in the truss <br>Because he knows the guys in the front <br>Really enjoy looking like they have<br>Scales all over their body . . . <br><br>[center] [glow=GREEN,3,000]HAPPY HALLOWEEN ![/glow] [/center]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:54 pm 

I said, with a<br>Lead-<br>Filled<br>With a lead filled snowshoe<br>He said, peekaboo<br>I said, with a<br>Lead-<br>Filled<br>With a lead filled snowshoe<br>He said, peekaboo<br>He went right upside the head of my favorite baby seal<br>He went whap with a lead-filled snowshoe, and<br>He hit him on the nose and hit him on the fin, and he<br>That got me just about as evil as an eskimo boy can be. so I bent down<br>And I reached down, and I scooped down and I gathered up a generous<br>Mitten-ful of the deadly yellow snow<br><br>The deadly yellow snow, from right there where the huskies go!<br><br>Whereupon I proceeded to take that mittenful of the deadly yellow snow<br>Crystals and rub it all into his beady little eyes with a vigorous<br>Circular motion hitherto unknown to the people of this area, but destined<br>To take the place of the mudshark in your mythology<br>Here it goes,the circular motion, now rub it!<br><br>(here fido)<br><br>And then<br>In a fit of anger<br>I pounced<br><br>And I pounced again<br><br>Great googly moogly!<br><br>I jumped up and down on the chest of the him<br><br>I injured<br>The fur trapper<br><br>Well he was very upset, as you can understand<br>And rightly so, because the<br>Deadly yellow snow crystals had<br>Deprived him of his<br>Sight<br><br>And he stood up, and he looked around, and he said<br><br>I can’t see<br>I can’t see<br>Oh, woe is me<br>I can’t see<br><br>Well.....you know<br>I can’t see<br>Nothin’<br><br>He took a dog-doo snow cone and stuffed it in my right eye<br>He took a dog-doo snow cone and stuffed it in my other eye<br>And the husky wee-wee<br>I mean the doggie wee-wee<br>Has blinded me<br>And I can’t see<br>Temporarily<br><br>Well, the fur-trapper stood there, with his arms outstretched across the<br>Frozen white wasteland, trying to figure out what he was going to do about<br>His deflicted eyes. and it was at that precise moment that he remembered<br>And ancient eskimo legend, wherein it is written (on whatever it is that<br>They write it on up there) that if anything bad ever happens to your eyes<br>As the result of some sort of conflict with anyone named<br>Nanook,<br>The only way you can get it fixed up is to go<br><br>Trudging across the tundra<br>Mile after mile<br>Trudging across the tundra<br><br>Right down to the parish of st. alphonzo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:23 pm 

In Serious Leather... <br>(And all the rest of whom for which <br>To whensonever of partially <br>indeterminate <br>Bio-chemical degradation <br>Seek the path to sudsy yellow nozzle <br>Of their foaming nocturnal <br>Parametric digital whole-wheat <br>inter-faith <br>Geothermal terpsichorean ejectamenta <br>In Serious Leather...Serious Chains <br>Then they work the wall <br>'N work the floor <br>'N work the pipe <br>'N work the wall some more <br>In Serious Leather <br>In Serious Chains <br>In Serious Clothing <br>From when they come downtown <br><br>From the ruins of Studio 54 <br>To twist 'n frugg <br>In an arrogant gesture <br>To the best of what the 20th Century has <br>to offer, at the <br>MUDD CLUB <br><br>[center]Image[/center]<br>A scene from the Mudd Club. At least tow of the three are thinkin' of working the pipe.  ::)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 6:14 pm 

jumbo get back whore u eye will be black

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:32 pm 

You Are What You Is<br><br><br><br>There are too many fakers out there, and they can realy make me sick.

"I refuse to become what you call normal"
Lemmy Caution

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:14 am 

[quote author=knepo link=board=quotes;num=1114044962;start=15#22 date=01/13/06 at 01:32:08]You Are What You Is<br><br><br><br>There are too many fakers out there, and they can realy make me sick.[/quote]not heard them <br>lyrics on you are what you is.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:01 am 

[quote author=Cleon link=board=quotes;num=1114044962;start=15#22 date=01/13/06 at 09:14:16]<br>not heard them <br>lyrics on you are what you is.[/quote]<br><br>Here you go  ;)<br><br>You Are What You Is<br><br>Do you know what you are? <br>You are what you is <br>You is what you am <br>(A cow don't make ham . . . ) <br>You ain't what you're not <br>So see what you got <br>You are what you is <br>An' that's all it 'tis <br><br>A foolish young man <br>From a middle class fam'ly <br>Started singin' the blues <br>'Cause he thought it was manly <br>Now he talks like the Kingfish <br>("Saffiiiee!") <br>From Amos 'n Andy <br>("Holy mack'l dere . . . Holy mack'l dere!") <br>He tells you that chitlins . . . <br>(Chitlins!) <br>Well, they taste just like candy <br>He thinks that he's got <br>De whole thang down <br>From the Nivea Lotion <br>To de Royal Crown <br><br>Do you know what you are? <br>You are what you is <br>You is what you am <br>(A cow don't make ham . . . ) <br>You ain't what you're not <br>So see what you got <br>You are what you is <br>An' that's all it 'tis <br><br>A foolish young man <br>Of the Negro Persuasion <br>Devoted his life <br>To become a caucasian <br>He stopped eating pork <br>He stopped eating greens <br>He traded his dashiki<br>("Uhuru!") <br>For some Jordache Jeans <br>He learned to play golf <br>An' he got a good score <br>Now he says to himself <br>"I AIN'T NO NIGGER NO MORE . . . HEY! HEY! HEY!" <br>"I don't understand you . . . " <br>BWANA MA-COO-BAH <br>"Would you please speak more clearly . . . " <br>MERCEDES BAINNNNNNNZ <br><br>Who is who <br>(I don't know . . . ) <br>'N what is what <br>(Somethin' I just don't know . . . ) <br>'N why is this <br>(Tell me now . . . ) <br>Appropriot <br>(That's a funny pronunciation if'n ever I heard one . . . ) <br>If you don't like <br>(Where'd you get that word?) <br>What you has got <br>(Appropriot? The word is not . . . ) <br>Drop it in the dirt <br>(Drop it yeah . . . ) <br>'N let it rot <br>(I can smell it now . . . ) <br>Someone else <br>(Here de come, here de come . . . ) <br>Will surely come <br>(I told you they was comin') <br>'N pick it up <br>(That's right!) <br>'Cause he wants some <br>(An' he wants it for free . . . ) <br>And when one day <br>(There will come a day . . . ) <br>You wonder who <br>(I wonder too . . . ) <br>You used to was <br>(Who I was anyway . . . ) <br>'N what you do <br>(I used to work at the post office . . . ) <br>You'll scratch your head <br>(But I don't wanna un-do my doo . . . ) <br>'N look around <br>(Just to see what's goin' on . . . ) <br>But what you lost <br>(Can't seem to find it . . . ) <br>Will not be found <br>(A Mercedes Benz . . . ) <br><br>Do you know what you are? <br>(I know . . . ) <br>You are what you is <br>(I'm the kinda guy . . . ) <br>You is what you am <br>(That ought to be drivin' . . . ) <br>A cow don't make a ham <br>(A four-fifty SLC . . . ) <br>You ain't what you're not <br>(A big ol' red one . . . ) <br>So see what you got <br>(With some golf clubs stickin' out de trunk . . . ) <br>You are what you is <br>(I'm gwine down to de links on Saturday mornin' . . . ) <br>An' that's all it is <br>(Gimme a five-dollar bill . . . ) <br>YOU ARE WHAT YOU IS <br>(And an overcoat too . . . ) <br>AND THAT'S ALL IT IS <br>(Where's my waitress? Yeah . . . ) <br>YOU ARE WHAT YOU IS <br>(Robbie, take me to Greek Town . . . ) <br>AN THAT'S ALL IT IS <br>(I'm harder than yer husband; harder than yer husband . . . ) <br>YOU ARE WHAT YOU IS <br>(I'm goin' down to White Street, to the Mudd Club y'all . . . ) <br>AN THAT'S ALL IT IS <br>(I'm goin' down 'n work the wall 'n work the floor . . . ) <br>YOU ARE WHAT YOU IS<br>('N work the pipe 'n work the wall . . . ) <br>AN THAT'S ALL IT IS<br>(Some more . . . )<br>

"I refuse to become what you call normal"
Lemmy Caution

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 10:43 am 

never no way those really the lyrics for you are wha you is ;)<br>