Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Aug 01, 2015 5:55 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: beer. (sorry no titties)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:23 pm 

maybe most of the poeple on this board might be american but your beer is horrible- except for rolling rock. you beer drinkers out there- what is your brew of choice?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 8:58 pm 

yeah but actually my favorite beers are heiniken and becks!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 22, 2002 11:08 pm 

Rolling Rock is great for going on a bender.  i like to open up 6 at once and place them all around the house, then just careen from room to room drinking as i go.  it's fun.<br><br>for good beer i recommend Celebrator Doppelbock.<br><br>or Chimay! ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:44 am 

Belgian Beer of course is the best. All Europeans know that. If I go to the Netherlands for a concert, or to Germany, the beers most of the time suck.<br><br>In most belgian pubs, one can choose like 20 kinds of beer and the regular lager (pils) is of good quality.<br>Not suprisingly that Interbrew is becoming one of the biggest breweries in the world.<br>Brands: Primus, Jupiler, Duvel, De Koninck, Leffe, Westmalle Trapist, etc...<br><br>So much for chauvinism.<br> ;D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 10:50 am 

Belgian beer is really great!  I like American versions of Belgians as well, such as Alagash White.<br><br>Bells out of Kalamazoo, MI make my favorite beers, though.  I highly recommend any of their beers.  They have about a dozen different stouts at any one time!  Some of them are only available at certain bars in the midwest, though.<br><br>This is making me thirsty!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:06 am 

HEY.....what on earth could be wrong with a pair of titties ??????<br>They don't destroy your liver, braincells AND you don't get a hang over from them....<br>TITTIES would be my BEER of choice.<br><br>MMMMMMMMMM...Titties ;D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 2:46 am 

[quote author=Ronnys_Noomies link=board=rant;num=1038032605;start=15#15 date=11/26/02 at 13:33:18]<br>However, don't they traditionally have milk in them? That's gonna make for some really drunk babies.<br>[/quote]<br><br>I am 19 and still receive breast feeding from time to time...<br>As far as i know, it hasn't brought me any kind of problems, so far.<br>I go to school, have a job, a social life and a great taste in music if i may say so...<br>What's that mother ????<br>Oh, i'm sorry....it's time for my weekly Mother's Milk Extravaganza.<br>MMMMMMMMMMMMM ;D ;D ;D<br>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2002 2:43 am 

Hoegaarden is my fav larger, but since Im English I have to say there is nothing like a good pint of fine Ale such as Snecklifter. Larger is for puffs drink Ale the choice of men!! RAaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh And I dont mean Newcaslte brown ale which is a tramps drink, I should know I live in Newcastle and nobody but skanks can deal with its pissy flavour.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:10 pm 

Very nice Jimmie!<br>Down here in Australia, Tooey's New is about as good as it gets. Used to drink Fosters when i was in the UK, but I am now reliably informed by my Aussie friends that it is pish. So, Tooey's new, and if the situation demands it, Bundaberg rum & coke in a can. What a great idea! Guinness & Tia Maria for special occasions.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 192 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next