Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:22 pm 

Please post your “Power” here weather secret or known, let’s see what you got… :o

I will start with (3):

I have a really good eye that can tell level or plumb within a fraction of an inch, I got specifically paid for it for years and am still recognized for my uncanny ability to see outages from any distance… :smoke:

I have an excellent Crapdetector that can sniff out bullshit very accurately, runs about 90% which is great for what it is doing, I actually sniffed out several phonies and fakes on this site, my one miss was LM I was almost sure he was someone we all were glad to see go… :wink:

I can just blow a woman up in bed, the bad part of that is like all relationships it is difficult to keep that level of magnetism going for months and years and the partner can perceive that as a loss of interest. You cant go out for a 12 course meal every night for a year, there has to be some regular dinners and fast food in there, just make sure they get the big dinner once a month… :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:55 pm 

I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL CO-LOG-NUH!!!!!
1. I can roll joint with one hand
2. I can bump useless but entertaining threads.
3. I'm a great cook and I'm alot of fun at parties people tell me.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:18 pm 

Yes, Galoot, I fear you will take over after consolidating your powers with other forumers of your ilk. I see a future where this forum will be about CO-LOG-NUH and not about Frank Zappa. You will bully us all into marching lockstep with your sincere brand of forum fascism. Maybe someday you will lead us to other obscure rock star forums so that we can fight your battles there, and overrun them and make them vassals of our forum. Does Bob Dylan have a forum? Let's get 'em!

Like Plook, I am also a ladykiller from way back, my good looks and charm being of a magnitude that allows me to easily steer women into bed, where my cunnilingus skills play an important role in preparing them for the massive intrusion of my superior wang.

You know how it is.

As for my powers on this forum, they are mostly unappreciated. If you think your are correct about something, I can show you that you are not without you even understanding it. I have a large vocabulary that I use as a kind of stiletto, so that you won't know you're bleeding until I have walked away.

I am King of Alternative Information on this forum, and one of the better debaters. Strident at times, perhaps, but that's really only enthusiasm. I like to think I have thread-killing powers, but that's not really my strong point. Most of the threads originated by me seem to be radioactive, and I am sure most people do not want to deal with them...or with me...because I am just too REAL to DEAL with.

Of course, everyone has a crapdetector, and I am sure anyone reading this post has their crapdetector blaring loudly at this time. Fun, ain't it?

Attachment:
beau1.jpg

Don't fuck with the dog.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:25 pm 

I'm hypermobile, can juggle, and have a weird skill of understanding languages I don't speak.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:47 pm 

Plook wrote:
Please post your “Power” here weather secret or known, let’s see what you got… :o

I will start with (3):

I have a really good eye that can tell level or plumb within a fraction of an inch, I got specifically paid for it for years and am still recognized for my uncanny ability to see outages from any distance… :smoke:

I have an excellent Crapdetector that can sniff out bullshit very accurately, runs about 90% which is great for what it is doing, I actually sniffed out several phonies and fakes on this site, my one miss was LM I was almost sure he was someone we all were glad to see go… :wink:

I can just blow a woman up in bed, the bad part of that is like all relationships it is difficult to keep that level of magnetism going for months and years and the partner can perceive that as a loss of interest. You cant go out for a 12 course meal every night for a year, there has to be some regular dinners and fast food in there, just make sure they get the big dinner once a month… :mrgreen:

Plook, with those blow up women you have to make sure you wash them out every night just before you go to bed. :idea: And hell, they're only $69.95. Get a new one every once in awhile to keep things interesting.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:48 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Yes, Galoot, I fear you will take over after consolidating your powers with other forumers of your ilk. I see a future where this forum will be about CO-LOG-NUH and not about Frank Zappa. You will bully us all into marching lockstep with your sincere brand of forum fascism. Maybe someday you will lead us to other obscure rock star forums so that we can fight your battles there, and overrun them and make them vassals of our forum. Does Bob Dylan have a forum? Let's get 'em!

All forum members shall feel my Wrath!!!!!!
For I am the great and powerful Co-Log-Nuh!!!!!
oooops....gotta go..... Stephanie wants me to change Ashley's diaper now...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:20 pm 

KUIII wrote:
Plook wrote:

I will start with (3):

Plook, with those blow up women you have to make sure you wash them out every night just before you go to bed. :idea: And hell, they're only $69.95. Get a new one every once in awhile to keep things interesting.

I used my raise and bonus to get a Benford Rhonda 5000... :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:27 am 

I have excellent penmanship. I'm left handed, but I hold the pen between my index and middle finger. It looks fucked up to watch, but I get compliments all the time. Plus, I get the macho fuckers who say I write like a girl.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:41 am 

Philostopher wrote:
I have excellent penmanship. I'm left handed, but I hold the pen between my index and middle finger. It looks fucked up to watch, but I get compliments all the time. Plus, I get the macho fuckers who say I write like a girl.

You know, left handed people are the coolest people in the world. And that's an irrefutable fact.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:47 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Philostopher wrote:

You know, left handed people are the coolest people in the world. And that's an irrefutable fact.

So, I take it your left handed too? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:06 pm 

Philostopher wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Philostopher wrote:

So, I take it your left handed too? :mrgreen:

Of course. I don't pass out facts lightly.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 11:02 pm 

I remember pretty much every face I've met, and from where.
Yesterday, I spotted a couple of people in a festival I hadn't seen for 30+ years.
Can hardly ever recall their names though.
TT

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:43 am 

i see a little bit of me in all of you.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:50 am 

deuce wrote:
I remember pretty much every face I've met, and from where.
Yesterday, I spotted a couple of people in a festival I hadn't seen for 30+ years.
Can hardly ever recall their names though.
TT

Dude. I moved away from here for 13 years, so I always get those people who remember me. I remember their faces, but can't recall the names either. I always end up going, "nice seeing you again too".

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:03 am 

With me I always remember a face, names seem to escape me... :|

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 9:47 am 

Philostopher wrote:

There's this other thing I do very well left-handed.

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:04 am 

sleeping in a jar wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:05 pm 

sleeping in a jar wrote:

Bully!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:20 pm 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
sleeping in a jar wrote:

Bully!!!!

Actually that would be classified as showing off... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:32 pm 

Plook wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
sleeping in a jar wrote:

Bully!!!!

Actually that would be classified as showing off... :mrgreen:

Or being ambidextrous.....

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:43 pm 

sleeping in a jar wrote:
Philostopher wrote:

Pick your nose?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:45 am 

I'm cross-dominant. Is that cool enough? :smurf:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 2:59 am 

which side lacks the ability to manually ignore?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 3:58 am 

BBP wrote:
I'm cross-dominant. Is that cool enough? :smurf:

Yes.....very!!!!!
and I miss those long talks about art in chat with you BBP...... remember that???
And I am truly sorry if I have insulted or hurt you in anyway Ms. Ploeg. Life would be better with you as a friend again.....
Jon

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:29 am 

Ok if everyone is in love again I forgot a super power of mine, I take 3 shits every morning and you can set your watch to them, this is actually a blessing for a man of my age (you youngsters will find out later)... :wink:

The draw back when I fly and get up super early it throws off the plumbing... :shock: