Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 343  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:20 pm 

aspy_2nd_bunch wrote:
BBP wrote:

Shit happens... If you want to feel better, you can come over and have some home-baked apple pie...

You are just the sweetest, Bonny. Thanks darlin. 8) Hope your hand aint hurting too much!

Ain't she tho? it kinda blows my mind sometimes.
Aspy, was it yer driving d'you think or the car or the way you looked. I can't visualize it. Granted, people flip in town for THEIR insecurities because they have a hard time dealing with it, like the lady in the street. We all do to some extent. I live in a strange semi-urban border land where a polyglot of lots of kinds of people live right up next door to the control freaks and right-wingers and so on who 'want things their way' etc. Maybe she simply didn't 'expect' you to do what you did when you did. I dunno. You know how everybody is with 'expectations'. It's a free-for-all dice roll ;) Maybe she is justa fuckin bitch! 8)
People! let 'em roll of yer back like rain off a duck!
<that's funny:)>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:36 pm 

Ahhh who knows, punky. She's one of those "know-it-all" cranks who in her inflated opinion thinks she has the best clothes, the best house, the best car, the best hairdo, the best fucking everything. What she doesn't realise is, that being "the best" at any of those things, aint what's important. It's being a decent human being is important and that, is something she certainly aint. Materialistic whore. Timmo is right, she's probably a Christian. It's times like this I wish I had a pet Lion.

My phone broke today as well...if I'd known that was gonna happen, i'd have hurled it out of the car window at that soft biatch earlier hahaha!
I wouldn't normally be bothered about it, but it's the main way I keep in touch with family and friends (usually via text message) as I aint really one for long telephone calls. So, I just ordered a new one online and should have it by Friday. I'm £162.00 lighter now though. Bummer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:44 pm 

I hope you didn't have to do one of those contracts for a phone -- that's the way they get people here to pay alot and $300 + seems like a lot from over here. sorry, hate the fuckin cosmodemonic telegraph company
and I've seen it on the inside and it's even uglier there and for the newstart phone co's to compete with the big companies they gotta charge more .. . . aagghhhhhhh!!!
I know,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 3:58 pm 

edyrukidng wrote:
What happened to YOU today?

I got up,,
when I should have stayed in bed ,,,,

went to a party last night but felt under the weather before I went.
that's how I feel today edy. wrote out a big long post to baddy on another thread today and lost it. tried to salvage what I could of it and ripped some cd's to my harddrive. tried to listen to the news. Nothin grabbed my attention. I need to find something to eat, I'm sitting under the weight of a cold. so the caffeine and the matteine isn't doin me no good. maybe a walk to the store for grub would do me good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 4:12 pm 

aspy_2nd_bunch wrote:
Im having a shit day so far. First thing this morning, attempting to do a 3 point turn in the road after dropping my daughter off at school (running late so had to use the car), a woman passing on the pavement glared at me, gave me the filthiest look known to man, and sheilded her kids because the car was pointed in her direction ...

Some people just have no idea outside their own reality Aspy. About a week ago I was looking for a park along a road where parking parallel to the kerb was permitted. You can't really tell if a gap is long enough until you get beside it. So I eventually find a gap and put on the indicator and pull up ready to reverse into the gap (the way you're supposed to) and the twat behind me pulls up and starts honking his horn ...

Anyway, I'm not back at work until next week, so far this morning I've been listening to the 4 Disc MOFO, and after this message I'll get back to one of my Christmas presents, "The God Delusion" by Richard Dawkins.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:29 pm 

WHAT DID AH DO TODAY...ah..got drunk & sung a really bad rendition of 'Yellow Submarine' ---welcome to the Show.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:59 pm 

I was thinking of Good Vibrations today. It was givin' me excitations.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:42 pm 

punknaynowned wrote:
edyrukidng wrote:
What happened to YOU today?

I got up,,
when I should have stayed in bed ,,,,

went to a party last night but felt under the weather before I went.
that's how I feel today edy. wrote out a big long post to baddy on another thread today and lost it. tried to salvage what I could of it and ripped some cd's to my harddrive. tried to listen to the news. Nothin grabbed my attention. I need to find something to eat, I'm sitting under the weight of a cold. so the caffeine and the matteine isn't doin me no good. maybe a walk to the store for grub would do me good.

geee,, sorry about your Luck ,,,,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:28 pm 

punknaynowned wrote:
Tiddles wrote:
I got two deep cuts on my second and third knuckles, barely missing the tendons. Never carelessly pick up one of those really big, fancy paper cutters the wrong way.

Then I had Chinese food!

Ouch Tiddles! that's gotta smart!

Indeed, but being able to gross everyone at work out with my stitches makes up for it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:44 pm 
Banned

My unemployment insurance came through, I fought two months to get!! Yippee!! I'm on easy street now boyo, I can fuck off all winter and do self-indulgent shit! This is the best day I've had in 2 months. Also watched my Buffalo Sabres(unfortunately they lost), got high, and watched the Kevin Smith standup DVD. :mrgreen:

Last edited by J.C.GreasyVII on Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:47 pm 
Banned

[quote="aspy_2nd_bunch"]Ahhh who knows, punky. She's one of those "know-it-all" cranks who in her inflated opinion thinks she has the best clothes, the best house, the best car, the best hairdo, the best fucking everything. What she doesn't realise is, that being "the best" at any of those things, aint what's important. It's being a decent human being is important and that, is something she certainly aint. Materialistic whore. Timmo is right, she's probably a Christian. It's times like this I wish I had a pet Lion.

My phone broke today as well...if I'd known that was gonna happen, i'd have hurled it out of the car window at that soft biatch earlier hahaha!
I wouldn't normally be bothered about it, but it's the main way I keep in touch with family and friends (usually via text message) as I aint really one for long telephone calls. So, I just ordered a new one online and should have it by Friday. I'm £162.00 lighter now though. Bummer.[/quote
Hey Aspy, I'm a Leo, you want I should sick her?! :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:32 am 

J.C.GreasyVII wrote:
My unemployment insurance came through, I fought two months to get!! Yippee!! I'm on easy street now boyo, I can fuck off all winter and do self-indulgent shit! This is the best day I've had in 2 months. Also watched my Buffalo Sabres(unfortunately they lost), got high, and watched the Kevin Smith standup DVD. :mrgreen:

Thats great news!!! Should be on the good news thread (thats if it aint already, I havent got that far yet). I know how you feel, I got my payout also, just before xmas and its been a ball lazing around and not having to work for a change! It was a lovely break for me after working from age 17 to 32 in the same job, and it'll be gret for you too! Enjoy it, Im really happy for you greasy! :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 1:37 am 

aspy_2nd_bunch wrote:
Timmo is right, she's probably a Christian. It's times like this I wish I had a pet Lion.

Quote:
Hey Aspy, I'm a Leo, you want I should sick her?! :wink:

Hahahaha go git her for me!!
I saw her when I went to pick up my Daughter (and half expected her to confront me) but, I held my head high, and faced her, and she wouldn't look at me. Maybe she had been having a bad day, like we all do? Then again, maybe she is a Christian and needs mauling by a Lion. 8)
Oh well, here's to a better day for us all today eh?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:53 am 

hang on ..... you spent £162 on a mobile phone :?:

just for texts? ouch..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 4:37 am 

Tiddles wrote:
punknaynowned wrote:
Tiddles wrote:
I got two deep cuts on my second and third knuckles, barely missing the tendons. Never carelessly pick up one of those really big, fancy paper cutters the wrong way.

Then I had Chinese food!

Ouch Tiddles! that's gotta smart!

Indeed, but being able to gross everyone at work out with my stitches makes up for it.

:mrgreen:
HAHAHA! That's what I did when my elbow was bruised some time ago and it looked really gory...
Hope it'll be better just as quickly as my hand!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:31 am 

timm0 wrote:
hang on ..... you spent £162 on a mobile phone :?:

just for texts? ouch..

I did, but I don't just use it for texts. It's an mp3 player and radio as well, and seeing as I don't go anywhere without my music, it's handy. I got this one...

http://www.virginmobile.com/vm/viewProd ... 734E5C20D2

I got money off cos I'm such a valued customer hahaha. 8) Should have been over £200.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:40 am 

aspy_2nd_bunch wrote:
I did, but I don't just use it for texts. It's an mp3 player and radio as well, and seeing as I don't go anywhere without my music, it's handy. I got this one...

I got money off cos I'm such a valued customer hahaha. 8) Should have been over £200.

i'm the last person to be discussing movable phone things, but anyway, can't you get something similar for £30-40 a month without paying for the phone? or are you on P.A.Y.G. ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:44 am 

timm0 wrote:
aspy_2nd_bunch wrote:

i'm the last person to be discussing movable phone things, but anyway, can't you get something similar for £30-40 a month without paying for the phone? or are you on P.A.Y.G. ?

Yeah I could, but I hate all those pay monthly deals. I pay less per month this way and I get to choose when I wanna top up, rather than using it when I can't afford to, then getting a bill at the end of the month. I don't like being tied to a contract anyway and I wouldn't spend £30-£40 a month on calls.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 11:14 am 

an mp3 player and a radio on a phone?
I need to get out more often?
no wait! I just learned about it on the internet :lol:
hahahahahhahhahhahhahahaa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 9:59 pm 

I was woken today by a buddy from work throwing rocks at my window, then ringing my doorbell.
I was an hour late to work and didn't know I was scheduled! :roll:
So I got up and he took me to work and it went ok. I got written up, if I get two more in two months they could fire me. HA! this happens every couple of years. They change my schedcule around and I end up late. In a couple months they'll throw out the sheet I signed. Easy day after that.
I work this weekend.
The DVD player crapped out. Gotta wipe clean the computer before I can use that again. may not be back for days.
happy new year!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 11:46 pm 

punknaynowned wrote:
I was woken today by a buddy from work throwing rocks at my window, then ringing my doorbell.
So I got up and he took me to work and it went ok. I got written up, if I get two more in two months they could fire me. HA! this happens every couple of years. They change my schedcule around and I end up late. In a couple months they'll throw out the sheet I signed. Easy day after that.
I work this weekend.
The DVD player crapped out. Gotta wipe clean the computer before I can use that again. may not be back for days.
happy new year!
Happy New Year, punknaynowned!
And when you see this I hope you and all agree that we should have a new social custom:
punknaynowned wrote:
Now that's the way we all ought to call on each other: first, throw rocks at the windows, then ring the bell. I know I'd sure as shitting rather have people let me know they were here just that way.
(Just imagine that happening in every neighborhood every day and night! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

--Batchain :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 1:58 am 

Batchain1001 wrote:
punknaynowned wrote:
I work this weekend.
happy new year!
Happy New Year, punknaynowned!
And when you see this I hope you and all agree that we should have a new social custom:
punknaynowned wrote:
Now that's the way we all ought to call on each other: first, throw rocks at the windows, then ring the bell. I know I'd sure as shitting rather have people let me know they were here just that way.
(Just imagine that happening in every neighborhood every day and night! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: )

--Batchain :lol:

Actually that's a party kids in some northern areas of the Netherlands still perform once a year. Takes place on the third say of Pentecost, the event is called "luilak". Kids usually wake you up by throwing rocks at your window, singing taunting songs. Time of the events range between midnight and 4 AM.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 4:34 am 

i put a 70 dollar jack kerouac book on lay buy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 11:58 am 

found the real frank zappa book.i must had bought it in the year off 91 the shop sticker is still on it?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2007 12:00 pm 

Nachos and a walk.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8574 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 343  Next