Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:10 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:15 pm 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
jabba wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
No it's just:
Isaac Baranoff
16800 NE 15th Ave, Apt 109
North Miami Beach, FL 33162-2906
(305) 949-6033

Thanks to my brother NYPD detective Anthony Valin for the info.

Has anyone called it yet?

Who would want to speak to that asshole.

Gail should call him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:10 pm 

Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
No it's just:
Isaac Baranoff
(305) 949-6033

i'm sure the NYPD would be delighted to find out, that your brother is using his privileged position to find the home address of a teenage boy. You better hope against hope that nothing actually ever happens to isaac, otherwise you and your brother would be in seriously deep shit. In fact, your brother has already done enough to lose his job and you've now done enough to show, that this goes beyond merely annoying someone on a forum.

It's a criminal offence for a police officer to access the personal records of anyone, unless they are involved in, or under suspicion of being involved either directly or indirectly in a crime.

It's seriously, seriously fucked up posting someone's address online and when that person is a teenager, it makes it all the more sinister.

Incidentally, i find it difficult to believe that a detective would give you that sort of info, there's a ton of websites that can find that sort of stuff quite easily in a matter of minutes. Though if he did, then you're an even bigger asshole for telling everyone.

So you're either a lying, creepy asshole or you're an extremely dumb, creepy asshole for saying you got the information from the NYPD.

Either way, it's fucking creepy and quite sinister, that you're willing to do this to a teenage boy you don't even know.

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:22 pm 

TheCentralScrutinizer wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
No it's just:
Isaac Baranoff
(305) 949-6033

i'm sure the NYPD would be delighted to find out, that your brother is using his privileged position to find the home address of a teenage boy. You better hope against hope that nothing actually ever happens to isaac, otherwise you and your brother would be in seriously deep shit. In fact, your brother has already done enough to lose his job and you've now done enough to show, that this goes beyond merely annoying someone on a forum.

It's a criminal offence for a police officer to access the personal records of anyone, unless they are involved in, or under suspicion of being involved either directly or indirectly in a crime.

It's seriously, seriously fucked up posting someone's address online and when that person is a teenager, it makes it all the more sinister.

Incidentally, i find it difficult to believe that a detective would give you that sort of info, there's a ton of websites that can find that sort of stuff quite easily in a matter of minutes. Though if he did, then you're an even bigger asshole for telling everyone.

So you're either a lying, creepy asshole or you're an extremely dumb, creepy asshole for saying you got the information from the NYPD.

Either way, it's fucking creepy and quite sinister, that you're willing to do this to a teenage boy you don't even know.

Sure, but it is just a joke I guess. You can find it without being in family with the police:
http://50states.addresses.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qf=Isaac&qn=Baranoff&qs=FL&PHPSESSID=b58f264b6642c2982b8939daba7dbed6

But then, the internet can be quite deceptive:
http://www.intelius.com/background.php?&ReportType=8&searchform=background&qf=Isaac&qn=Baranoff&qa=16800%20NE%2015TH%20AVE&qc=MIAMI&qs=FL&trackit=107
Who would have known that our teenager was in his 80s? :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:45 pm 

HJ wrote:
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
No it's just:
Isaac Baranoff
(305) 949-6033

Sure, but it is just a joke I guess. You can find it without being in family with the police:
http://50states.addresses.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qf=Isaac&qn=Baranoff&qs=FL&PHPSESSID=b58f264b6642c2982b8939daba7dbed6

But then, the internet can be quite deceptive:
http://www.intelius.com/background.php?&ReportType=8&searchform=background&qf=Isaac&qn=Baranoff&qa=16800%20NE%2015TH%20AVE&qc=MIAMI&qs=FL&trackit=107
Who would have known that our teenager was in his 80s? :D :D :D

i checked intelius, it gives no age on that page. Intelius only gives out those sort of details, including full address if you pay for it...so even if he paid for it, it's fucked up. And if you read my full post, you'll see that i suspected he'd used an online service. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that what he did was seriously fucking wrong

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:03 pm 

I am so sick of these juvenile fucking threads!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2008 11:23 pm 

Huck_Phlem wrote:

maybe if we all posted pictures of genitalia you'd feel more comfortable.

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:00 am 

Huck_Phlem wrote:

Yay! (claps)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:26 am 

Huck_Phlem wrote:

He's right.
Try it. You might feel better.' :)

"Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it." - Salvador Dali

"I was never the girl next door." - Bettie Mae Page

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 4:52 am 

i checked intelius, it gives no age on that page. Intelius only gives out those sort of details, including full address if you pay for it...so even if he paid for it, it's fucked up. And if you read my full post, you'll see that i suspected he'd used an online service. However, that doesn't take away from the fact that what he did was seriously fucking wrong

I found the age, 82, for free (I know you suspected the police brother story to be a "joke".). Click the "Find More Information for Isaac Baranoff " magnifying glass on http://50states.addresses.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qf=Isaac&qn=Baranoff&qs=FL&PHPSESSID=b58f264b6642c2982b8939daba7dbed6, the first page, which then transforms itself into the link that I posted above (from which you apparently don't see the age - I did a few minutes ago).

Maybe this works:
http://www.intelius.com/searching.php?&ReportType=8&searchform=background&qf=Isaac&qn=Baranoff&qa=16800_NE_15TH_AVE&qc=MIAMI&qs=FL&trackit=118

Nothing to it, and never mind. Luckily it was the wrong Isaac. As much as I think Isaac's behavior is extremely annoying and disturbing (in many senses of the word), I also don't like the idea putting up people's identities here - even if it can be done by regular internet searching. This should be peoples's own choice.

And my point of doing this search, and posting it, was indeed to establish that was not be "our" Isaac.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 8:41 am 

ZappasGod wrote:
Huck_Phlem wrote:

He's right.
Try it. You might feel better.' :)

Wow, I feel better already!
Here's one for the ladies!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:47 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqXi8WmQ ... re=channel

Speaking of Juvenile. :shock:

Boy those tattoo's look painful!!! OUCH~!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 12:03 pm 

jabba wrote:

What is that supposed to be??

A lamp?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:29 pm 

RUI wrote:
jabba wrote:

What is that supposed to be??

A lamp?

Haha.
Oh man.
I'm in shock.

"Have no fear of perfection. You'll never reach it." - Salvador Dali

"I was never the girl next door." - Bettie Mae Page

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:30 pm 

Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.Ow.

Ow.

Miasma!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2008 11:27 pm 

Looks painful.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:39 am 

"i brake for butterflies" bumper stickers should be issued!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 8:05 am 

HJ wrote:

I found the age, 82, for free (I know you suspected the police brother story to be a "joke".). Click the "Find More Information for Isaac Baranoff " magnifying glass on http://50states.addresses.com/results.php?ReportType=34&qf=Isaac&qn=Baranoff&qs=FL&PHPSESSID=b58f264b6642c2982b8939daba7dbed6, the first page, which then transforms itself into the link that I posted above (from which you apparently don't see the age - I did a few minutes ago).

Maybe this works:
http://www.intelius.com/searching.php?&ReportType=8&searchform=background&qf=Isaac&qn=Baranoff&qa=16800_NE_15TH_AVE&qc=MIAMI&qs=FL&trackit=118

Nothing to it, and never mind. Luckily it was the wrong Isaac. As much as I think Isaac's behavior is extremely annoying and disturbing (in many senses of the word), I also don't like the idea putting up people's identities here - even if it can be done by regular internet searching. This should be peoples's own choice.

And my point of doing this search, and posting it, was indeed to establish that was not be "our" Isaac.

if you check galoot's new post about his profession, you'll see he has the same surname as the cop he said helped him. A quick check on google shows he's telling the truth about his own name and his articles on audio equipment, so we have to assume that he's telling the truth about his cop brother too.

Despite the fact he found the wrong isaac baranoff, it doesn't take away from the fact he thought he'd found the right isaac baranoff and thought nothing of posting his address. So it's still stalking, it's still highly questionable and it's still morally repugnant. Regardless of whether he got the details wrong or not, the intention was the same.

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 1:20 pm 

WOW!!

In the absence of some great posts from JPFUNK I guess
this thread will have to suffice.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:24 pm 

If I were going to tattoo my wiener I would put a smily face on it. :D

But damn that would hurt! I have seen lots of tattoo pictures like that so I know it's not uncommon. I myself don't care for tattoos but if it's your thing then go ahead I'm just not into body art myself.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:05 pm 

If I was going to tattoo mine.. it would be of a vagina, that way when I beat off I'm always fucking myself!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:05 am 

This is officially the funniest thread started since I have been on the forum. It must take some gigantic balls to tatoo your dick, or twat for that matter. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:48 am 

No, just really steady hands.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:12 am 

thatstuffisverybadforyou wrote:
No, just really steady hands.

HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:51 pm 

What if you had huge and steady balls?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:51 pm 

Huck_Phlem wrote:
Quote:
What if you had huge and steady balls?

What are we talking about here, internal gyroscopes? Tuned mass damping? All terrain traction control? Is it worth the trouble? You'd have to get custom tailored pants for a start...

Miasma!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 143 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next