Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:48 pm 

Diesel Dummy wrote:
espanglish wrote:
Quisling.

YOU SHOULD RETURN THE KID ON THE MILK CARTON BACK TO HIS PARENTS......... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quisling

I don't think this Dummy should be censored.
I think that the text of his posts should be
formatted so the color of his text matches
the color of the background.

So, if you want to read his shit, you'll need to highlight
the text to read it.

Then, DeiselDummy effectively disappears.
Unless you chose to read. Then it's your
own stupid fault.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 5:31 pm 
Banned

brainpang wrote:
I am laughing at you, little zombie boy

PM from BRAINFART...hello, retard -- i hope you feel swell about yourself. when you are ready to hook up let me know. you are my type. oodles, bp

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:27 am 

And what was your reply? I assume Michael Savage has little on brainpang, though he is,of course, an active member of the Zappa Forum.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:32 am 

ha ha, get this: porky diesel has removed his private mail function. I guess he doesn't like receiving spam. Ain't that rich?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 8:40 am 

Diesel Dummy wrote:
brainpang wrote:
I am laughing at you, little zombie boy

PM from BRAINFART...hello, retard -- i hope you feel swell about yourself. when you are ready to hook up let me know. you are my type. oodles, bp

Hey I'm close by BRO, you want to hook-up, maybe at the San Jose show.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:00 am 
Banned

Quote:

Quote:
Plook wrote Hey I'm close by BRO, you want to hook-up, maybe at the San Jose show.

NOW PLOOK WANTS TO HOOK UP WITH BRAINFART IN SAN JOSE? WOW I WONDER WHO WILL BE THE TOP? HOW ABOUT A TRADE OFF KINDA THING?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:13 am 

Diesel Dummy wrote:
Quote:

Quote:
Plook wrote Hey I'm close by BRO, you want to hook-up, maybe at the San Jose show.

NOW PLOOK WANTS TO HOOK UP WITH BRAINFART IN SAN JOSE? WOW I WONDER WHO WILL BE THE TOP? HOW ABOUT A TRADE OFF KINDA THING?

No, you...what a fucking moron...you either will be in San Jose or Colorado, I suspect that now you know I'm going to San Jose and we met before that you will be opting for Colorado...because if ya keep calling people out, someone’s going to catch up to you and after meeting you, I recommend being a little more careful before you shot your mouth off, you don't have the power to back-up that lip service.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:25 am 
Banned

Quote:
No, you...what a fucking moron...you either will be in San Jose or Colorado, I suspect that now you know I'm going to San Jose and we met before that you will be opting for Colorado...because if ya keep calling people out, someone’s going to catch up to you and after meeting you, I recommend being a little more careful before you shot your mouth off, you don't have the power to back-up that lip service.

AFTER THE ASS FUCKING THAT BRAINFART WANTS TO GIVE YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MY HELP SO BE NICE TO ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:30 am 

Diesel Dummy wrote:
Quote:

AFTER THE ASS FUCKING THAT BRAINFART WANTS TO GIVE YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MY HELP SO BE NICE TO ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!

Will see, I met you your soft and un-man like, you can't through shit when you can't back it up. You got to be careful, for the stalker without power can become the stalked...and it will not go well for you.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:41 am 
Banned

Plook wrote:
Diesel Dummy wrote:
Quote:

Will see, I met you your soft and un-man like, you can't through shit when you can't back it up. You got to be careful, for the stalker without power can become the stalked...and it will not go well for you.

After I AM done ASS FUCKING you then we will see how you like it after I blow my LOAD ALL OVER YOUR FACE and you find that you LOVE IT...PS I am not gay but for you maybe!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:51 am 

AFTER THE ASS FUCKING THAT BRAINFART WANTS TO GIVE YOU WILL BE BEGGING FOR MY HELP SO BE NICE TO ME BEFORE ITS TOO LATE![/quote]

Will see, I met you your soft and un-man like, you can't through shit when you can't back it up. You got to be careful, for the stalker without power can become the stalked...and it will not go well for you.[/quote]
After I AM done ASS FUCKING you then we will see how you like it after I blow my LOAD ALL OVER YOUR FACE and you find that you LOVE IT...PS I am not gay but for you maybe![/quote]

Man you are so uncreative your insults fall flat...I tell you what I will help you become the creative man you need to learn to be, but honestly it's probably hopeless since your weak constitution doesn't lend itself to growth. Like a plant that withers, once it becomes limp it is nearly impossible to bring it back to its former glory and if it never had greatest it is lost. Hopeless...Boring...weak...soft....limp...pathetic...wimpy.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 pm 
Banned

Plook wrote:
Hopeless...Boring...weak...soft....limp...pathetic...wimpy.

Come on now...you can do better than that...I mean if you really want.........

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 10:19 pm 

Hey DD - you haven't REALLY turned into Saggy Nuts, have you? if so, this makes me, by my counting, 100% right.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:14 am 

Is it Isaac or is it Zombie? Place your bets now now now!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:02 am 

Maybe he is Saggy Nut's :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:02 am 

thepoodlebites wrote:

Don't say that! He'll say you're wrong 95% of the time and it takes you ages to work your way up again! :lol:
If he's anybody else, I think he's Zombie/Help I'm A Rock. He's not innocent enough to be Isaac, though I only know this from my role as a "guest" on this forum, Isaac was your typical teenager, unable to hold back the force of his own personality. Zombie/HIR was somebody who, although intelligent, liked to pretend to be stupid to annoy people and get a reaction.
And now I'm probably back to 0.001% of being "right" (whatever that is).

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:35 am 
Banned

BBP wrote:

Dear BBP, I am nether and I have looked at you web site and enjoyed it. I like your sweater photos and have enjoyed you comments over the years and would never have a bad thing to say about you.....have a great day and keep on doing what you do best and that is being yourself.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:37 am 
Banned

thepoodlebites wrote:

No I am not Saggy Nuts although I will admit to knowing who she is in "REAL LIFE"

Last edited by Diesel Dummy on Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:42 am 
Banned

Caputh wrote:
thepoodlebites wrote:

Don't say that! He'll say you're wrong 95% of the time and it takes you ages to work your way up again! :lol:
If he's anybody else, I think he's Zombie/Help I'm A Rock. He's not innocent enough to be Isaac, though I only know this from my role as a "guest" on this forum, Isaac was your typical teenager, unable to hold back the force of his own personality. Zombie/HIR was somebody who, although intelligent, liked to pretend to be stupid to annoy people and get a reaction.

Dear Caputh, I have never had a name on this forum except for DD and after all your good work and sense of humor you are now at 98% correct..... WOW DID YOU EVER THINK YOU WOULD GET THAT GOOD?

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:44 pm 

It sounds to me like everyone has their olive branches out and is ready to make up, so I guess we will be moving on. Unfortunately for me I'm an Italian and we are bread to argue and we find it very enjoyable. Damn that was fun, maybe I will start an argument thread, have you all had one of those before?
:wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:27 pm 

Diesel Dummy wrote:
BBP wrote:

Dear BBP, I am nether and I have looked at you web site and enjoyed it. I like your sweater photos and have enjoyed you comments over the years and would never have a bad thing to say about you.....have a great day and keep on doing what you do best and that is being yourself.

Ohhhh...he's so sweet towards the ladies.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:58 pm 
Banned

vivalapsych wrote:
Diesel Dummy wrote:
BBP wrote:

Ohhhh...he's so sweet towards the ladies.

I may be boring, stupid, pompous, arrogant, vulgar and insensitive and sometimes not a very nice guy but I'm not a total %&#@*%!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:01 am 

You're really, entirely OK, Diesel Dummy, once you've had your morning cup of hard coffee.

--Bat :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:12 am 

Diesel Dummy wrote:
Caputh wrote:
thepoodlebites wrote:

Dear Caputh, I have never had a name on this forum except for DD and after all your good work and sense of humor you are now at 98% correct..... WOW DID YOU EVER THINK YOU WOULD GET THAT GOOD?

Nice to hear that, DD. Just do me one eensy, tiny favour! You CAN be interesting and, on occasion, informative; Saggy Nuts on the other hand, was dull, pedestrian and morbidly obsessed with his/her testicles. Couldn't you go back to your old avatar?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:00 pm 
Banned

Quote:
Caputh wrote: Nice to hear that, DD. Just do me one eensy, tiny favour! You CAN be interesting and, on occasion, informative; Saggy Nuts on the other hand, was dull, pedestrian and morbidly obsessed with his/her testicles. Couldn't you go back to your old avatar?

NOT THE OLD ONE BUT THIS NEW AVATAR AS SAGGY WAS GOING TO SUE ME FOR COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT!