thank you for the feedback Polydigm !
& it's true that I don't come often over here,
I created an account to post that track in the hope of getting feedback from Zappa fans,
so I really appreciate you giving me some
but my last post was actually this, I know it's off topic but, these are worth it :
here are 2 brilliant documentaries,
really powerful 'don't eat the yellow snow' kind of stuff :
"A deep, richly illustrated study of the nature and history of propaganda, featuring some of the world's most insightful critics".
- Mark Achbar; Film director; 'Manufacturing Consent', 'The Corporation'
"Psywar exposes the propaganda system, providing crucial background and insight into the control of information and thought."
- Kim Petersen, Dissident Voice
"An Important work"
- Russ Baker, Journalist, Author "Family of Secrets"
- Tom Feeley, Information Clearing House
"Encyclopedic and riveting"
- Stephen Marshall, Guerrilla News Network
- William Blum, journalist, Author 'Killing Hope'
"A Lucid and insightful study of the manipulation of public consciousness...Take heed."
- Michael Yates, Associate Editor, Monthly Review
"If it is your desire to understand how we are manipulated into believing the things we do -
- watch this film. Every American should see it...for the sake of our future."
- Timothy Gatto, fmr Chairman, Liberal Party of America
you can watch it here :http://vimeo.com/14772678
“Brilliant…Riveting…The amount of material the filmmaker covers and unifies is astounding…
Human Resources diagnoses the 20th century.”
- Stephen Soldz, Professor, Boston Graduate School of Psychoanalysis; President, Psychologists for Social Responsibility
"Powerful…Must See…It will leave you Spellbound.”
- Andrew Goliszek, Author, In the Name of Science:A History of Secret Programs, Medical Research, and Human Experimentation
“An important work…terrifiying in its implications….
Human Resources is a must see for those of us who still take democracy seriously.”
- Bruce E. Levine, Author Commonsense Rebellion:Taking Back Your Life from Drugs, Shrinks, Corporations, and a World Gone Crazy
“It scared the shit out of me…A powerful and methodical
dissection of the dominant culture.”
- Derrick Jensen, Author, Endgame
“A masterful examination of the mechanization of human existence…
It is a rare occasion when watching a film can help open not only our eyes, but our minds.”
- Andrew Marshall, Centre for Research on Globalization
“A Masterpiece. Unless you weep, you may be damaged by this film.
Viewer discretion, and love, advised.
- David Ker Thomson, Professor, Language and Thinking Program at Bard College
"Scott Noble's work is a pioneering development in documentary filmmaking in its content,
documentary technique, and even distribution method. Watch his stuff, use it, and build on it."
- Chris Simpson, Professor, School of Communication, American University
you can watch it here :http://vimeo.com/17223990
these films are not for sale, you can watch/download/share them freely,
& more will be coming :http://metanoia-films.org/index.php
& the same film-makes also released this since then,
a must-see in this day & age :http://vimeo.com/20355767
"Lifting the Veil is the long overdue film that powerfully, definitively, and finally exposes the deadly 21st century hypocrisy of U.S. internal and external policies, even as it imbues the viewer with a sense of urgency and an actualized hope to bring about real systemic change while there is yet time for humanity and this planet. See this film!"
Editorial Board Member & Columnist
The Black Commentator
“Lifting the Veil is a major contribution to political documentary. It teaches everyone from the uninitiated to the most sophisticated the true nature of the American government... It covers the issues clearly and succinctly, from the opening narrative through to its stirring conclusion.”
lynne stewart defense committee
new abolitionist movement
"The best political film I've seen to date. A must watch if you want to understand who and what Obama is about, as well as this hypocrisy they call democracy."
Independent Journalist and former member of the Black Panther Party
"A wonderful, powerful film"
National Vice President, Veterans for Peace
"In less than two hours, documentarian Scott Noble eviscerates the myth of the American dream, laying bare the grinning, skeletal greed at its core. It’s the best single compilation we’ve yet seen on the corruption that has demolished the American commons and the lives of billions across the globe."
eats shoots 'n leaves
"Noble is brilliantly pioneering the new film-making -- incisive analysis, compelling sound and footage, fearless and independent reporting, and the aggregation of the best information out there into powerful, educational and free online feature films – all on a shoestring budget. His films educate and inform while building the movements needed for real change at the grassroots. Noble's films are dedicated to democracy; they fan the flames of non-violent, people-powered revolution."
John Stauber, Founder, PR Watch
& it's OK, any nutcase is welcome "God help the winos, the junkies
& the weirdos & every poor soul
who's adrift in the storm."