Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Most hated celebrity
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 5:26 pm 

All of them, cant stand celebrties, fuckin' piss me off.<br>Yet, i feel sorry for some of them because they have no private life. ???baffeling situation.

Post subject: re: most hated celebrity
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 6:49 pm 

plenny of candidates here[sub]Image[/sub]

Post subject: Re: Most hated celebrity
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:34 pm 

[quote author=Latex_Solar_Beef link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=0#0 date=11/19/03 at 19:26:38]All of them, cant stand celebrties, fuckin' piss me off.<br>[/quote]Well, gee.  Not all celebrities are bad are they?  FZ was a celebrity of sorts-I kinda like him.  John Lennon was alright wasn't he?  Any way I kind of know what you're getting at.  I'd vote for O.J. but depending on how things go, Kobe Bryant or Michael Jackson might give him a run for his money.  Among the celebs that haven't killed, raped or molested (alledgedly) I'd probably go for somebody like Britney or Justin or their ilk.<br>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 8:37 pm 

i should be more specific, like mainstream celebs, eminem, kid rock jenifer aniston...etc

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 10:26 pm 

I could never stand Whoopi Goldberg, Julia Roberts, Sandra Bernhart (except for her voice dubbing on SHOGUN ASSASSIN), Michael J. Fox, and ... I'll say it ... Adam Sandler.<br>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 11:18 pm 

If i had a day with Adam Sandler id strap him to a chair and make them watch his own movies....fuckin hate the talentless piece of shit.<br>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:11 am 

[quote author=Latex_Solar_Beef link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=0#5 date=11/20/03 at 01:18:30]If i had a day with Adam Sandler id strap him to a chair fuckin  the talentless piece of shit.<br>[/quote]<br>sounds kinky....you must like him  :o

Solipsism Soundcloud
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:25 am 

clockwork orange wasnt kinky.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:29 am 

Well, since I am german, most of you wont know our most hated celibrities. We are always glad if a foreign star comes to a show on TV. People feel a bit of glamour here. And since the USA sort of invented the show business, we feel your folks are "the originals". So, if Clooney, Kidman, Cruise or even Sandler come here, people at least feel okay about it. <br>But we have a number of really dumbasses circulating in the massmedia. The worst is Dieter Bohlen. He is an asshole, who writes really shitty popsongs and has sold millions in and millions in over 40 countries (except the US funnily). That is an effort, but, he is unintelligent, mobs other people, got arrested because he hit his wife, and he calims to be the biggest germen COMPOSER since Bach and Beethoven. <br>Example?<br><br>cherry, cherry lady<br>going through emotions<br>love is where you find it<br>listen too your heart...<br><br>you re my heart,<br>you re my soul<br>I keep is shining everywhere I go...<br><br>imagine a cheesy disco beat and a naive melody. <br>AAAAHHHHHH! <br><br>That is my most hated celibrity    

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 4:47 am 

hey zliq, isn't david hasselhof huge in germany?  thats what they say on tv over here.  that sucks, i apologize on behalf of the usa.   :-[<br>on another note, there are so many celebrities i hate, i'll just get pissed off if i start thinking about them.  ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 7:36 am 

Holy shit there are so many, but this FAT TURD really takes the cake.... literally!!! hahahahahahahaha<br><br>Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 8:42 am 

[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=0#10 date=11/20/03 at 09:36:05]Holy shit there are so many, but this FAT TURD really takes the cake.... literally!!! hahahahahahahaha<br><br>Image[/quote]<br>ha!  i agree completely.  if rosie was black (and richer), she'd look something like this:<br>Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 10:32 am 

Image<br>The GOVERNATOR!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 11:50 am 

[quote author=imisshimbad link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=0#12 date=11/20/03 at 12:32:39]Image<br>The GOVERNATOR![/quote]<br>i wouldnt say that to his face if i were you!! :o<br>welcome aboard imisshimbad.  gee, i like your name.  :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:14 pm 

Hi johnoppel, thanks for the welcome,<br>I've come home to my Mothers(:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:24 pm 

Yeah, he's bigger than me, but I think his momma beat him when he wet his pants, hehehe(:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 12:48 pm 

[quote author=imisshimbad link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=15#15 date=11/20/03 at 14:24:39]Yeah, he's bigger than me, but I think his momma beat him when he wet his pants, hehehe(:[/quote]<br>you're probably right!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2003 3:23 pm 

Gotta work on a respectable new avitar(:<br>...It kinda lost something when I shrunk it...<br>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2003 6:23 am 

Janet is Michael, Michael is Janet...I'm so confused now.....

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:43 pm 

Rosie O Donnell I think would have to get this. Who the hell likes her, and how does she still have a career?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:30 pm 

[quote author=StAlfonso7 link=board=rant;num=1069298799;start=15#19 date=11/23/03 at 00:43:45]Rosie O Donnell I think would have to get this. Who the hell likes her, and how does she still have a career? [/quote]<br>i'd sttill shag her if i was drunk....fat birds fuck harder as they feel the need to impress more  ::)

Solipsism Soundcloud
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 5:07 am 

Anna Nicole Smith! Just the sight of her causes me to almost puke.  America sure loves to embrace white trash these days!  Pamela Anderson is a close second. But on any given day either one could be first. Depends on my mood  8)

"I don't have a problem with gay marriage, let them suffer like the rest of us" - Chris Rock

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2003 10:38 pm 

I actually thought of someone I hate more that Rosie O Donnell. <br><br>I want to give a big F U to the so called "Boss" Bruce Springsteen. I think he sucks more that anyone in the world could possibly suck. If I puked and shat at the same time, it would sound better than his best song. How he can sell out Giants Stadium is beyond my comprehension. Has the world gone mad?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:30 am 

In Italy surely Silvio Berlusconi. <br>Don't know why he is on the top... :-/<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 12:49 am 

Quote:
I want to give a big F U to the so called "Boss" Bruce Springsteen. I think he sucks more that anyone in the world could possibly suck. If I puked and shat at the same time, it would sound better than his best song. How he can sell out Giants Stadium is beyond my comprehension. Has the world gone mad?
<br>HAHAHA! SPRINGSTEEEEEEENNNN SUUUCCCKKKSSS!!!