Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Cletus meltdown
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:24 am 

Cletus wrote:
you have a problem or you want to keep acting like a child? Im not looking to get into an argument with an immature little asshole so if you have something to say directly to me do it and spare the rest of the forum your lunacy. I was legitimately furthering the discussion when you made your wise assed comment telling me I was a waste of space. you have proven to be a phony in that you have no intentions in discussing Franks equipment, rather you have some personal vendetta against me based on who knows what, some underlying psychological reason I presume. What ever your problem is I would advise you to seek professional help in the form of a psychologist before you do anything you will regret.

I think it's a bit of isaac in this turkey sandwich :wink:

Post subject: Re: Cletus meltdown
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:33 am 

cleon wrote:
Cletus wrote:
you have a problem or you want to keep acting like a child? Im not looking to get into an argument with an immature little asshole so if you have something to say directly to me do it and spare the rest of the forum your lunacy. I was legitimately furthering the discussion when you made your wise assed comment telling me I was a waste of space. you have proven to be a phony in that you have no intentions in discussing Franks equipment, rather you have some personal vendetta against me based on who knows what, some underlying psychological reason I presume. What ever your problem is I would advise you to seek professional help in the form of a psychologist before you do anything you will regret.

I still advise meds cleo

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:25 pm 

Cletus wrote:
cleon wrote:
Cletus wrote:

I still advise meds cleo

Cleon and I haven't got into it for a while, because I just didn't care enought to go beyond putting him in his place more than once... :wink: Just let the attention starved people on the forum make their off hand nonsense comments and just move right past them, they loose interest soon enough. I am a little surprised to see he went so far as to create a thread for you, he has definitly moved from minor wacko to stalker... :shock: Well I guess now that I said this I will get some shit from him myself and I will have to wait out his child like tirade... :( The bummer is he is actually an excellent source for trivia concerning FZ and other odd Rock & Roll facts, when it comes to those subjects, he knows of what he speaks... :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:58 pm 

Wait, don't we already have a couple of these I'm not you are threads?

Calm the fuck down already.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:34 pm 

Huck_Phlem wrote:

Your right Huck, but no good Italian can pass up an opportunity to get into it, we are wired that way. Hey I think he's British anyway, there all cave men everyone knows if it wasn't for Roman Empire the Europeans would still be rubbing sticks together to stay warm... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 9:46 pm 

Location: on the ether from www.deliciousagony.com only fair wave left methinks
No we ain't. ...rubbing twigs together so that the slagging off turns into an all-day concert ... it might attract some Liliputs from all over the Apenines-Peninsula, and this would become too good a thing. What does Huck think? uno momento, lemme ponder up the post of the weekend :mrgreen:

ya wa? the mewzick's pretty spectacular, geez. ..where's me chic cap swaggering to? rather mad. If only others would hark. Next phing on the wish-list gonna be a web-capable mobile iets, an hify-amp powered by solar-panels and propellers on that drat hat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:24 pm 

Location: on the ether from www.deliciousagony.com only fair wave left methinks
ney-neh, not so early. Only trying to get some forumers' attention or a nudgie. Nowadays go cohorts of the tallest-minded Europeans living in the ietswhat fresher regions every perfect summer to Spain and Italy to sizzle there in the midday sun. This is for bringing modest life to us then. Hey, one small streak of hair brightened up considerably there, maybe even flirting with those Gibbos near the Rock. Just try commenting on others on their behaviour, nuh, rather of what might happen shortly or make them do what you phink ... thingy, tell us please. I do it on my own, with sometimes the funniest ideas, make myself giggle, laugh out loud and on the quickest way back to warmer thoughts. ...melting Ruhrpott?-) one could almost think so, from the fun they think brilliant. ..althought, here some speak the most apt expressions, without knowing it! later more. For this simply stay tunitched, a-yo :shock:

ya wa? the mewzick's pretty spectacular, geez. ..where's me chic cap swaggering to? rather mad. If only others would hark. Next phing on the wish-list gonna be a web-capable mobile iets, an hify-amp powered by solar-panels and propellers on that drat hat.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 pm 

Cleon is definitely unstable

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:30 am 

For all we know there may be an impersonator somewhere who tries to crush the zappa.com forum...
(Zappa Forum Conspiracy Theory #78)
It may be Dweezil, who sees how empty his DweezilZappaWorld is and wants us all to come and tell us what our first FZ album is at his neck of the WWW.
(Zappa Forum Conspiracy Theory #79)
:wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:54 am 

Cleon is okay when you get to know him, but he has difficulty with reading and writing English and is way too touchy about perceived criticism. He gets angry far too quickly, what we call in Australia a clicker. That thread about FZ's 20 Small Cigars guitar sound was going very well and both Cleon and Cletus were making positive contributions but Cleon misinterpreted one of Cletus's comments as an attack and it was all down hill from there. But, it takes two to tango.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:13 am 

polydigm wrote:
Cleon is okay when you get to know him, but he has difficulty with reading and writing English and is way too touchy about perceived criticism. He gets angry far too quickly, what we call in Australia a clicker. That thread about FZ's 20 Small Cigars guitar sound was going very well and both Cleon and Cletus were making positive contributions but Cleon misinterpreted one of Cletus's comments as an attack and it was all down hill from there. But, it takes two to tango.

I agree this it where it all went wrong and I was in no way criticizing cleon or his decision to post that video. Had I had known it would have turned that way I would have chosen different words. I was getting into the thread but it took a turn for the worse. No hard feelings on my part. It did take me by surprise though since up till then I had only seen positive posts by cleon.

Im willing to call it a push 8)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:12 am 

Plook
Childish i think your talk about yourself again.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:13 am 

Huck_Phlem wrote:

Do you even know what your on about because i don't.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:14 am 

thenoisydrum wrote:
Cleon is definitely unstable
Your full of shit.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:15 am 

BBP wrote:
For all we know there may be an impersonator somewhere who tries to crush the zappa.com forum...
(Zappa Forum Conspiracy Theory #78)
It may be Dweezil, who sees how empty his DweezilZappaWorld is and wants us all to come and tell us what our first FZ album is at his neck of the WWW.
(Zappa Forum Conspiracy Theory #79)
:wink:
Yep again have not got a clue what tour writing about.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:16 am 

polydigm wrote:
Sorry polydigm we can't all be Perfect but i dig what you say.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 am 

Cletus wrote:

I agree this it where it all went wrong and I was in no way criticizing cleon or his decision to post that video. Had I had known it would have turned that way I would have chosen different words. I was getting into the thread but it took a turn for the worse. No hard feelings on my part. It did take me by surprise though since up till then I had only seen positive posts by cleon.

shut the fuck up you Cunt,if you cant handle being told your a waste of space Grow the fuck up.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:26 am 

cleon wrote:
Cletus wrote:

shut the fuck up you Cunt,if you cant handle being told your a waste of space Grow the fuck up.

lmao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:35 am 

Cletus wrote:
cleon wrote:
Cletus wrote:

lmao
Your melting again You keep this up you will have 5000 post(LIKE IF NOBODY IS ALLOWED go practice your guitar.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:42 am 

[/quote]Your melting again You keep this up you will have 5000 post(LIKE IF NOBODY IS ALLOWED go practice your guitar.[/quote]

heh, thanks man but I just got back from a 5 hour rehearsal. we play in the mission tonight (damn I gotta sleep) (thats San Francisco) at SUBMISSION GALLERY...should be fun :) Thanks cleon, got nuthin but luv for ya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:27 am 

cleon wrote:
Plook

If by "childish" you mean I like to play and have fun, you are absolutely right...their are enough hard core people in the world who take themselves far to serious for me to need to add to their numbers.
:idea:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 am 

Clestus
I couldn't care if your going too shove cans up your ass.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:55 am 

Plook wrote:
cleon wrote:
Plook

If by "childish" you mean I like to play and have fun, you are absolutely right...their are enough hard core people in the world who take themselves far to serious for me to need to add to their numbers.
:idea:
You was the one who called me childish :mrgreen:
If wonna have fun it is here in my home with my family and friends.thanks for trying though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:04 pm 

He smells.

Oh hey Cletus! Yea we was just talkin 'bout ummmm. So how's that new Zappa release sound?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:44 am 

... I hope they see me twirling and dancing ... is this song over? ...