Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 50  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 945
pedro2 wrote:
And you seem to think that the person suffering , even because of their own actions , should be helped by those in a better place.

Tell me Arkay , do you work and if so , do you give your pay to those less fortunate ?

If you don't , you are a hypocrite. Start spending your own money on the needy before you decide what to do with other peoples money.

By the way , who was this entity that decided it was everybody's responsibility to help those suffering ?

Your Gawd ? Your Government ? If it is your own conscience , it's only yours , and while you might find like minded people , you cannot speak to what somebody else should or should not do or feel.



The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
I believe you meant for me to respond to this stuff. I've been busy, but now that I am reading this, why would I want to?


Because you can't ? :lol:

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Yes, I have a conscience and don't consider it a liability as you do.


Is that your opinion that I consider it a liability or do you have facts to back up such nonsense ?
Didn't think so. :roll:

Now I'll put you back on ignore alongside your spacebrother . :lol:

You say love is all we need
You say
With your love you can change
All of the fools
All of the hate
I think you’re probably
Out to lunch


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Reuters wrote:
Campaigning in the battleground state of Ohio, Romney criticized the teachers union. "I want our kids to have the skills they need for the jobs of tomorrow and that means put our kids first and put the teachers' unions behind."

This makes it clear. As far as this dick head is concerned there are only two parties in the mix. One has to lose the other win. It's unthinkable that we could let our children lose therefore the teachers must lose. What? Do you really believe that shit they told you in kindergarten about how simply the world works? How about telling the truth about the larger picture which is primarily dominated by who takes the lion's share of wealth in the US and why there isn't enough left to put into education period. Then, if you want to spout about caring about your children, just for example, smaller class sizes are not just better for teachers, they're better for the students.

Teachers, as professionals, compared to those in other professions with the same level of educational qualifications, are paid less and work in poorer conditions. Whoever undervalues the teaching profession is undervaluing the education of their children, not the teachers themselves by demanding better working conditions. And if you really believe that education is so centrally important then take the money away from the pricks who benefit from exploiting these children when they leave school with their education and work in their poxy enterprises.

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 5908
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
"Um... There's this thing called Reality . Maybe you've heard of it ? ?"

Yes I have, it's where I live. Why? Are you having trouble finding it?

It's over here ... here ... here ... here ...

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5745
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
pedro2 wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
And you seem to think that the person suffering , even because of their own actions , should be helped by those in a better place.

Tell me Arkay , do you work and if so , do you give your pay to those less fortunate ?

If you don't , you are a hypocrite. Start spending your own money on the needy before you decide what to do with other peoples money.

By the way , who was this entity that decided it was everybody's responsibility to help those suffering ?

Your Gawd ? Your Government ? If it is your own conscience , it's only yours , and while you might find like minded people , you cannot speak to what somebody else should or should not do or feel.



The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
I believe you meant for me to respond to this stuff. I've been busy, but now that I am reading this, why would I want to?


Because you can't ? :lol:

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Yes, I have a conscience and don't consider it a liability as you do.


Is that your opinion that I consider it a liability or do you have facts to back up such nonsense ?
Didn't think so. :roll:

Now I'll put you back on ignore alongside your spacebrother . :lol:

You say love is all we need
You say
With your love you can change
All of the fools
All of the hate
I think you’re probably
Out to lunch


If you choose to put me on ignore, fine. Thats just a cop out. The notion that equality and fairness is some kind of communist plot to destroy capitolism is pure nonsense perpetuated by warlords, dictators and thugs.

The notion that everybody has a choice is laughable, especially coming from somebody who supports the side hell bent on eliminating womens rights to choose for themselves. It's beyond preposterous, it's evil and is the wrong path. It's pathetic.

If you are invoking "Gawd" into your argument as being phony or fictitious, then why do you support a side that uses their twisted view of "Gawd" and "Jeezuz" as it's primary motivator?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4827
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Everybody has a choice, but some have more choices than others.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5745
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
I agree with that and will take it a step further. Some are losing their choices so that other can increase their already higher number of choices.

Some people are completely "out of touch" with "the other side of the tracks" and "will never get it", to use a couple of common English expressions.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 3156
Location: Between the Badges
pedro2 wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
And you seem to think that the person suffering , even because of their own actions , should be helped by those in a better place.

Tell me Arkay , do you work and if so , do you give your pay to those less fortunate ?

If you don't , you are a hypocrite. Start spending your own money on the needy before you decide what to do with other peoples money.

By the way , who was this entity that decided it was everybody's responsibility to help those suffering ?

Your Gawd ? Your Government ? If it is your own conscience , it's only yours , and while you might find like minded people , you cannot speak to what somebody else should or should not do or feel.



The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
I believe you meant for me to respond to this stuff. I've been busy, but now that I am reading this, why would I want to?


Because you can't ? :lol:

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Yes, I have a conscience and don't consider it a liability as you do.


Is that your opinion that I consider it a liability or do you have facts to back up such nonsense ?
Didn't think so. :roll:

Now I'll put you back on ignore alongside your spacebrother . :lol:

You say love is all we need
You say
With your love you can change
All of the fools
All of the hate
I think you’re probably
Out to lunch

Oh, pedro2, yer such a moron. But, yer not reading this right? Hahahaha, the trash gets taken out whether it knows it or not! :)
You don't understand anything about responsibility and its not my responsibility to teach you. You may well read alot, but you have no understanding of what you are saying. Every retort is meant to distort rather than clarify. Its a shame that you spend your time trying to poke holes in opinions rather than create a useful one for yourself. I couldn't care less that you are a bitter selfish slob. So, put me on ignore if you value your own words, but I doubt that, you are reading this aren't you? Hahahaha (Really, if you aren't, thats good, because then you will stop distorting my opinions when i have something to say! :))

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:35 pm
Posts: 107
Location: Chicago
Amen. Every person who endeavers to discuss anything with Pedro eventually comes to the same conclusion that Arkay describes.

_________________
Plastic people. Oh baby now. You're such a drag.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20208
Location: Somewhere in time
Ronald Noomies wrote:
Amen. Every person who endeavers to discuss anything with Pedro eventually comes to the same conclusion that Arkay describes.



We can put Pedro with Disco Boy and Rope and see who is the mosy annoying when defending their vi, or who is the least annoying... :smoke:

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3569
Location: Vancouver, BC
Plook wrote:
We can put Pedro with Disco Boy and Rope and see who is the mosy annoying when defending their vi, or who is the least annoying... :smoke:

:smoke:


Just STFU already. You don't know SHIT.

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:24 am
Posts: 1657
Location: The Dangerous Kitchener
If you knew shit like I knew shit... :mrgreen:

_________________
When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - HST

Miasma!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1827
I am by far the most irritating defender of my position...because I know shit.

Don't you say it ain't true, neither!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 945
polydigm wrote:
"Um... There's this thing called Reality . Maybe you've heard of it ? ?"

Yes I have, it's where I live. Why? Are you having trouble finding it?

It's over here ... here ... here ... here ...



Reality is NOT paying a moron the same as a mathematician , unless , of course , they are the same person. :roll:


The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Oh, pedro2, yer such a moron. But, yer not reading this right? Hahahaha, the trash gets taken out whether it knows it or not! :)
You don't understand anything about responsibility and its not my responsibility to teach you. You may well read alot, but you have no understanding of what you are saying. Every retort is meant to distort rather than clarify. Its a shame that you spend your time trying to poke holes in opinions rather than create a useful one for yourself. I couldn't care less that you are a bitter selfish slob. So, put me on ignore if you value your own words, but I doubt that, you are reading this aren't you? Hahahaha (Really, if you aren't, thats good, because then you will stop distorting my opinions when i have something to say! :))


Pretty classy with the insults . You seem to think you know me pretty well , but , you really don't and you just make yourself look even more ignorant when you make statements like the one above. That's just what it comes to with you over -educated all compassionate , open minded liberals . :lol: :roll:

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
So, put me on ignore if you value your own words


That makes no sense at all . WTF are you trying to say ?? :?


SPACEBROTHER wrote:
If you choose to put me on ignore, fine. Thats just a cop out.


I ignore Rachel Madcow , too . Is that a cop out or a choice ?

:roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 3156
Location: Between the Badges
Hahahahahahahahahahaha

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 945
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha



Yep , should have ignored that child like response too.

You're right Arkay , I MUST be a moron . :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20208
Location: Somewhere in time
Plook wrote:
Ronald Noomies wrote:
Amen. Every person who endeavers to discuss anything with Pedro eventually comes to the same conclusion that Arkay describes.



We can put Pedro with Disco Boy and Rope and see who is the most annoying when defending their view, or who is the least annoying... :smoke:

:smoke:



If its a three way tie does it mean they came in first or last???

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:24 am
Posts: 1657
Location: The Dangerous Kitchener
127th Annual Upper Class Twit of the Year

_________________
When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - HST

Miasma!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:35 pm
Posts: 107
Location: Chicago
Plook wrote:
Ronald Noomies wrote:
Amen. Every person who endeavers to discuss anything with Pedro eventually comes to the same conclusion that Arkay describes.



We can put Pedro with Disco Boy and Rope and see who is the mosy annoying when defending their vi, or who is the least annoying... :smoke:

:smoke:

Hands down, it's Pedro. Rope and DB don't bother me, as they both have enough self awareness to have a conversation regardless of their POV. Pedro is riddled with blind spots as wide as Gov. Cristie's waistline. It's pathological.

_________________
Plastic people. Oh baby now. You're such a drag.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5745
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
pedro2 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
If you choose to put me on ignore, fine. Thats just a cop out.


I ignore Rachel Madcow , too . Is that a cop out or a choice ?

:roll:


In this instance, it's both, a choice and a cop out. :roll:



You may choose to cop out of this... :lol:

Quote:
Bill Clinton Is Right: The Economy Really Does Do Better Under Democrats
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/rick-n ... -democrats



:mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 3156
Location: Between the Badges
Redux:

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
pedro2, yer not very good at debate, conversation, being human, etc...

pedro2 wrote:
You are! Now I won't read your posts anymore!

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Hahahahahaha

pedro2 wrote:
Child like


Hahahahahaha

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1827
Pedro should head on down to polydigm's What are Zappa fans like? thread and see if they like him there.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6259
Location: Your Mom's Box
what a great Religion and such great people!

FUCK Islam and FUCK Allah and MOTHER FUCK Muhammad!

#FuckingScumFucks

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-releases ... ories.html

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18825
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
jaypfunk wrote:
what a great Religion and such great people!

FUCK Islam and FUCK Allah and MOTHER FUCK Muhammad!

#FuckingScumFucks

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-releases ... ories.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:04 am
Posts: 27
Location: Boston, MA
Plook wrote:
bensommer wrote:
I'm an agorist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism

Specific offshoot of libertarianism and anarchism.

Being peaceful and abiding by timeless law solves a lot of problems.



Are you guys anti smoking, if you are your like the rest of them... :smoke:



Read it dude - we're Anti State - that's all. Smoke and kill yourself to your lung's content!

_________________
"Sommer's new album is confusing, often brilliant, bordering on insane and equipped with all the tools to terrify anyone from ages five to eighty-five" -BeardRock.com

http://BenSommerMusic.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20208
Location: Somewhere in time
No state no fed either way infrastructure crumbles, you loose 30 to 50 percent of the population by the end of the first winter, that means nearly half of everyone you know and love is gone...the roaming hoards of the criminally insane absorbing the small pockets of survival...raping, pillaging, and killing...you'll be begging for some organized government to save you...Irony at its best…

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 50  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group