Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:39 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 50  Next
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:39 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
And you seem to think that the person suffering , even because of their own actions , should be helped by those in a better place.

Tell me Arkay , do you work and if so , do you give your pay to those less fortunate ?

If you don't , you are a hypocrite. Start spending your own money on the needy before you decide what to do with other peoples money.

By the way , who was this entity that decided it was everybody's responsibility to help those suffering ?

Your Gawd ? Your Government ? If it is your own conscience , it's only yours , and while you might find like minded people , you cannot speak to what somebody else should or should not do or feel.

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
I believe you meant for me to respond to this stuff. I've been busy, but now that I am reading this, why would I want to?

Because you can't ? :lol:

Yes, I have a conscience and don't consider it a liability as you do.

Is that your opinion that I consider it a liability or do you have facts to back up such nonsense ?
Didn't think so. :roll:

Now I'll put you back on ignore alongside your spacebrother . :lol:

You say love is all we need
You say
With your love you can change
All of the fools
All of the hate
I think you’re probably
Out to lunch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:04 pm 

Reuters wrote:
Campaigning in the battleground state of Ohio, Romney criticized the teachers union. "I want our kids to have the skills they need for the jobs of tomorrow and that means put our kids first and put the teachers' unions behind."

This makes it clear. As far as this dick head is concerned there are only two parties in the mix. One has to lose the other win. It's unthinkable that we could let our children lose therefore the teachers must lose. What? Do you really believe that shit they told you in kindergarten about how simply the world works? How about telling the truth about the larger picture which is primarily dominated by who takes the lion's share of wealth in the US and why there isn't enough left to put into education period. Then, if you want to spout about caring about your children, just for example, smaller class sizes are not just better for teachers, they're better for the students.

Teachers, as professionals, compared to those in other professions with the same level of educational qualifications, are paid less and work in poorer conditions. Whoever undervalues the teaching profession is undervaluing the education of their children, not the teachers themselves by demanding better working conditions. And if you really believe that education is so centrally important then take the money away from the pricks who benefit from exploiting these children when they leave school with their education and work in their poxy enterprises.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:09 pm 

"Um... There's this thing called Reality . Maybe you've heard of it ? ?"

Yes I have, it's where I live. Why? Are you having trouble finding it?

It's over here ... here ... here ... here ...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 12:59 am 

pedro2 wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
And you seem to think that the person suffering , even because of their own actions , should be helped by those in a better place.

Tell me Arkay , do you work and if so , do you give your pay to those less fortunate ?

If you don't , you are a hypocrite. Start spending your own money on the needy before you decide what to do with other peoples money.

By the way , who was this entity that decided it was everybody's responsibility to help those suffering ?

Your Gawd ? Your Government ? If it is your own conscience , it's only yours , and while you might find like minded people , you cannot speak to what somebody else should or should not do or feel.

I believe you meant for me to respond to this stuff. I've been busy, but now that I am reading this, why would I want to?

Is that your opinion that I consider it a liability or do you have facts to back up such nonsense ?

You say
All of the fools
All of the hate
I think you’re probably
Out to lunch

If you choose to put me on ignore, fine. Thats just a cop out. The notion that equality and fairness is some kind of communist plot to destroy capitolism is pure nonsense perpetuated by warlords, dictators and thugs.

The notion that everybody has a choice is laughable, especially coming from somebody who supports the side hell bent on eliminating womens rights to choose for themselves. It's beyond preposterous, it's evil and is the wrong path. It's pathetic.

If you are invoking "Gawd" into your argument as being phony or fictitious, then why do you support a side that uses their twisted view of "Gawd" and "Jeezuz" as it's primary motivator?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:06 am 

Everybody has a choice, but some have more choices than others.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 1:14 am 

I agree with that and will take it a step further. Some are losing their choices so that other can increase their already higher number of choices.

Some people are completely "out of touch" with "the other side of the tracks" and "will never get it", to use a couple of common English expressions.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:21 am 

pedro2 wrote:
pedro2 wrote:

You say
All of the fools
All of the hate
I think you’re probably
Out to lunch

Oh, pedro2, yer such a moron. But, yer not reading this right? Hahahaha, the trash gets taken out whether it knows it or not! :)
You don't understand anything about responsibility and its not my responsibility to teach you. You may well read alot, but you have no understanding of what you are saying. Every retort is meant to distort rather than clarify. Its a shame that you spend your time trying to poke holes in opinions rather than create a useful one for yourself. I couldn't care less that you are a bitter selfish slob. So, put me on ignore if you value your own words, but I doubt that, you are reading this aren't you? Hahahaha (Really, if you aren't, thats good, because then you will stop distorting my opinions when i have something to say! :))

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm 

Amen. Every person who endeavers to discuss anything with Pedro eventually comes to the same conclusion that Arkay describes.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:44 pm 

Ronald Noomies wrote:
Amen. Every person who endeavers to discuss anything with Pedro eventually comes to the same conclusion that Arkay describes.

We can put Pedro with Disco Boy and Rope and see who is the mosy annoying when defending their vi, or who is the least annoying... :smoke:

:smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:14 pm 

Plook wrote:
We can put Pedro with Disco Boy and Rope and see who is the mosy annoying when defending their vi, or who is the least annoying... :smoke:

Just STFU already. You don't know SHIT.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:59 am 

If you knew shit like I knew shit... :mrgreen:

Miasma!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:07 am 

I am by far the most irritating defender of my position...because I know shit.

Don't you say it ain't true, neither!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:15 pm 

polydigm wrote:
"Um... There's this thing called Reality . Maybe you've heard of it ? ?"

Yes I have, it's where I live. Why? Are you having trouble finding it?

It's over here ... here ... here ... here ...

Reality is NOT paying a moron the same as a mathematician , unless , of course , they are the same person. :roll:

Oh, pedro2, yer such a moron. But, yer not reading this right? Hahahaha, the trash gets taken out whether it knows it or not! :)
You don't understand anything about responsibility and its not my responsibility to teach you. You may well read alot, but you have no understanding of what you are saying. Every retort is meant to distort rather than clarify. Its a shame that you spend your time trying to poke holes in opinions rather than create a useful one for yourself. I couldn't care less that you are a bitter selfish slob. So, put me on ignore if you value your own words, but I doubt that, you are reading this aren't you? Hahahaha (Really, if you aren't, thats good, because then you will stop distorting my opinions when i have something to say! :))

Pretty classy with the insults . You seem to think you know me pretty well , but , you really don't and you just make yourself look even more ignorant when you make statements like the one above. That's just what it comes to with you over -educated all compassionate , open minded liberals . :lol: :roll:

So, put me on ignore if you value your own words

That makes no sense at all . WTF are you trying to say ?? :?

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
If you choose to put me on ignore, fine. Thats just a cop out.

I ignore Rachel Madcow , too . Is that a cop out or a choice ?

:roll:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 3:34 pm 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:11 pm 

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

Yep , should have ignored that child like response too.

You're right Arkay , I MUST be a moron . :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:52 pm 

Plook wrote:
Ronald Noomies wrote:

We can put Pedro with Disco Boy and Rope and see who is the most annoying when defending their view, or who is the least annoying... :smoke:

If its a three way tie does it mean they came in first or last???

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:08 pm 

127th Annual Upper Class Twit of the Year

Miasma!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:45 pm 

Plook wrote:
Ronald Noomies wrote:

Hands down, it's Pedro. Rope and DB don't bother me, as they both have enough self awareness to have a conversation regardless of their POV. Pedro is riddled with blind spots as wide as Gov. Cristie's waistline. It's pathological.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:17 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
If you choose to put me on ignore, fine. Thats just a cop out.

I ignore Rachel Madcow , too . Is that a cop out or a choice ?

:roll:

In this instance, it's both, a choice and a cop out. :roll:

You may choose to cop out of this... :lol:

Quote:
Bill Clinton Is Right: The Economy Really Does Do Better Under Democrats
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/rick-n ... -democrats

:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:13 am 

Redux:

pedro2, yer not very good at debate, conversation, being human, etc...

pedro2 wrote:
You are! Now I won't read your posts anymore!

Hahahahahaha

pedro2 wrote:
Child like

Hahahahahaha

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:48 am 

Pedro should head on down to polydigm's What are Zappa fans like? thread and see if they like him there.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:32 am 

what a great Religion and such great people!

FUCK Islam and FUCK Allah and MOTHER FUCK Muhammad!

#FuckingScumFucks

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-releases ... ories.html

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:16 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
what a great Religion and such great people!

FUCK Islam and FUCK Allah and MOTHER FUCK Muhammad!

#FuckingScumFucks

http://news.yahoo.com/al-qaeda-releases ... ories.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAiOEV0v2RM

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 pm 

Plook wrote:
bensommer wrote:
I'm an agorist:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agorism

Specific offshoot of libertarianism and anarchism.

Being peaceful and abiding by timeless law solves a lot of problems.

Are you guys anti smoking, if you are your like the rest of them... :smoke:

Read it dude - we're Anti State - that's all. Smoke and kill yourself to your lung's content!

http://BenSommerMusic.com

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 7:43 pm 

No state no fed either way infrastructure crumbles, you loose 30 to 50 percent of the population by the end of the first winter, that means nearly half of everyone you know and love is gone...the roaming hoards of the criminally insane absorbing the small pockets of survival...raping, pillaging, and killing...you'll be begging for some organized government to save you...Irony at its best…

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1226 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 50  Next