Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:47 pm 

This country of yours is is smelling real bad. The military can now arrest you without you comiting a crime and detain you without trial And then they will carve your intention of crime into your back. Doesn't the fact that MF Global steals 1.5 billion dollars alert you to anything, this is what governments do in the precedding days of a collapse, a smash and grab raid.
What's for dinner tonight honey.
We are so lucky sugar pops we've got dog food AND confinment loaf.
Living the dream babe, living the dream.

Edited spelling mistake in title, doh

Last edited by Fingthish on Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:01 pm 

Fingthish wrote:
This country of yours is is smelling real bad. The military can now arrest you without you comiting a crime and detain you without trial And then they will carve your intention of crime into your back. Doesn't the fact that MF Global steals 1.5 billion dollars alert you to anything, this is what governments do in the precedding days of a collapse, a smash and grab raid.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

We're listing? To which side?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:54 pm 

http://youtu.be/CJmB75jzzIE

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:41 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Fingthish wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Stay asleep little babe,

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:24 pm 

Fingthish wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:
Fingthish wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Stay asleep little babe,

Did you know all Australians just swill beer and shoot kangaroos and play with their boomerangs and chase dingos? Hey, over-sweeping generalizations are fun! I won't expect more than veiled insults from someone who obviously can't debate something beyond a smarmy, childish attitude.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:17 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Fingthish wrote:
calvin2hikers wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Stay asleep little babe,

Did you know all Australians just swill beer and shoot kangaroos and play with their boomerangs and chase dingos? Hey, over-sweeping generalizations are fun! I won't expect more than veiled insults from someone who obviously can't debate something beyond a smarmy, childish attitude.

You fogot the football induced coma, I aggree with Ann Barnhardt in that what MF Global did just showed the rest of the world that it's safe for banks to steal money from their clients. That's what MF Global did they co-mingled the accounts from their client base and lost it, 1.5 billion dollars, John Corazine, of MF Global should be in custody. I don't think that is a genralization, law broken-enforce law, pretty simple even to a dingo shagen ozzie, like me. Listening to FZ was a pretty hard thing to do in the 60's in the eastern bloc country's the secret police use try and beat the Zappa out of the offenders, your country is going that way right now. I like Americans, I like the sense of freedom that you people have, it's like it's imbedded in your DNA but those days are over and your the last to know about it. What's unfortunate is that from the last visit that your pres did in OZ it seems that he's about to play the south pacific card, the US military are now positioning themselves on our land, oh I forgot, US bases on forien soil come under US law not the law of the land their in.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IIttx0t ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQ01jMJz ... r_embedded
http://www.financialsense.com/contribut ... transcript

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:12 am 

Hopefully someone will come along and actually enter into a discussion with you about this, someone who enjoys being brushed with the same broad stroke. I could be just as upset with you about this matter, but you'll never know, since you're debating technique seems to be "Since you're this then you have to be that". Have fun.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:09 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
Hopefully someone will come along and actually enter into a discussion with you about this, someone who enjoys being brushed with the same broad stroke. I could be just as upset with you about this matter, but you'll never know, since you're debating technique seems to be "Since you're this then you have to be that". Have fun.

You know what, your right. I'm making assumptions that you don't care or don't know what's going on your own country. I'm sorry for that. When I talk to people here in Australia about the shit that's going on it just doesn't sink in, and I'm faced with the "she'll be right attitude". Personally I find it alarming that open financial fraud is being committed and elected heads of state (Italy and Greece) are being removed from office and replaced with bankers but what I find more alarming is that people I speak to in my own area think that everything is fine. Is it that the chains that bind us are so slight as to not even be noticed even when they tighten. Anyway this week is going to be a cracker in Europe.

SOPA Act
http://fightforthefuture.org/pipa/