Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Nov 27, 2014 9:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Fan vs be in the piano
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:38 pm 

I wonder where i am or who i am. Am i a zappa fan in the piano, or a simple zappa fan. Am i a real zappa or an idiot who did understand noting in his oeuvre. Is it possible to be a zappa fan witout being the piano? what is being the piano? do you think you are in the piano? are you a Zappa fan?

IMO i think i am a zappa fan but i dont think i am in the piano.

where you stand?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:07 pm 

Right between Nigey Lennons legs. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 4:50 am 

I knew it was a stupid question lol

I am a confused zappa fan :|

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:17 am 

I'm not in the piano, but I am in the ballpark.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:16 am 

... right out of left field ...

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:07 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

yuck

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:25 pm 

jaypfunk wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

yuck

Ah,the yuck factor strikes again. :twisted: 8)

+1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:34 am 

I am a Zappa fan.
I am not a piano nor anything useful for that matter.
I am a semi-coherent bag of meat.

Miasma!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:35 am 

I just wonder if I'm in the right zip code... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:13 am 

Careful with that zip code Eugene.

Miasma!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:37 am 

Sam I Am wrote:
Careful with that zip code Eugene.

Zip it... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:21 am 

As a Zappa fan, I find myself stuck in an accordion. A piano would be a step up.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:25 am 

Pope Jim wrote:
As a Zappa fan, I find myself stuck in an accordion. A piano would be a step up.

Uh Oh Kapt.Kiirk I'm getting a strong reading on my darn Crapdetector... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:03 pm 

As a FZ fan, I am THE piano.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:40 pm 

Plook wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:

Uh Oh Kapt.Kiirk I'm getting a strong reading on my darn Crapdetector... :smoke:

Naw,the Pope been vetted over on DZW.He has a perfectly healthy dislike of all things Trendy or Gary Titone if you'd prefer.If you go to DZW groups,find The Meeting Place,then read Gary's post.That's Trendmonger.Pope was suspended for a day and got off in 12 hours for good behavior after a flood of *negativity* came gushing out aimed at a deserving Gary.We both try and stay within the terms of agreement,which is anyone who sez doodly squat to Gary.It's OK to kiss his ass though.Oop's I'm wrong.Kiss his tush.You can't say ass on DZW or any swearing for that matter. :roll:
Anything is possible though.....but in this case not probable.Anyway it's funny,an accordian is just a small portable piano.No need to be paranoid, he's 8) . :wink:

Aren't ya Pope?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:10 pm 

:mrgreen: Gawrsh! I'm blushing.

Trendy is a coward and a blowhard. Dweezil protects him. Why face the big meanies over here when he can pretend to be important over there?

But I'm trying to calm myself now and be one with the accordion, one with the accordion, one with the motherfucking accordion...

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:39 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:

Trendy is a coward and a blowhard. Dweezil protects him. Why face the big meanies over here when he can pretend to be important over there?

But I'm trying to calm myself now and be one with the accordion, one with the accordion, one with the motherfucking accordion...

The reason that Accordians sparks a nerve is Darn Accordians + 10 or so more are here.It's William and Meglos on DZW.The downloads uber complainer.Same fellow. Mention accordians and some of us that know him cringe.Like Gary bugs you when he acts like DZ's poopdle.Alas he hath no bite.He just bites in his posts if your dumb enough to read more than 2.

Show me your thumb? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:14 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:

The reason that Accordians sparks a nerve is Darn Accordians + 10 or so more are here.It's William and Meglos on DZW.The downloads uber complainer.Same fellow. Mention accordians and some of us that know him cringe.Like Gary bugs you when he acts like DZ's poopdle.Alas he hath no bite.He just bites in his posts if your dumb enough to read more than 2.

My suspicion is that Little Sally is Darn Accordian/Diesel Dummy/et. al in his/her latest incarnation. I'm not certain of this but as Plook has a Crapdetector I have a DummyDetector and the indicator needle has been wavering a lot lately. BTW, I concur that Pope Jim is legit, he tried to get me to reconsider while I was saying goodbye cruel DZWorld.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:20 am 

KUIII wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Pope Jim wrote:

My suspicion is that Little Sally is Darn Accordian/Diesel Dummy/et. al in his/her latest incarnation. I'm not certain of this but as Plook has a Crapdetector I have a DummyDetector and the indicator needle has been wavering a lot lately. BTW, I concur that Pope Jim is legit, he tried to get me to reconsider while I was saying goodbye cruel DZWorld.

Little Sally has been getting some needle readings on the Crapdetector...could you imagin Kapt Kiirk meeting up on a rendezvous with Little Sally and it's Darn Accordians wearing a zucchetto driving a diesel accompanied Alter boys... :mrgreen:

:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:36 am 

I think 'alter boys' are more commonly found in Thailand... :shock:

Miasma!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:33 pm 

Sam I Am wrote:
I think 'alter boys' are more commonly found in Thailand... :shock:

Ha! Ya,his kind of alter boy's are for a price.Kneepads extra. :evil:

I don't think any poster with a female sounding name is nesacceraly a woman or a dude.It's a 'tween until proven otherwise.Besides I don't set up meetings,I have people to do that. :lol:

I was hoping to wear my special string bikini for a raft ride down the Rouge River in Oregon.Now thats all blown to hell.I miss you already Lil' Sal...I mean Apothosissy/Ol' Bunghole Bill.Jeez,look at just how smart everyone is but me! The thought never crossed this dumb,can you say @ss,hippie's mind that that was a possibility? Gimme a break! :roll:

Plook are you running out of the most interesting story's in the world to tell and looking for more? I gotta few whoppers you can use.Like the time I shared a room in Sacramento with another Zappafreak after a DZpZ Crest show.The guy talked in his sleep.You wouldn't believe the story's this guy had! :wink:

Anyway,I'm aware that Bunghole Bill/Archie/Dummy could be any newbie and Pope Jim's cool.PJ comes up with some great bazinga's at Gary's expence.That kind of sense of humor I like.

Thanks guys. 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:34 pm 

I should retire from being a Zappa fan cuz i cant follow the topic here WTF is sally?

I think multitasking on my PC ruin my ability to apreciate Frank's music that play in back ground.

Maybe thats why i am losing interrest, but its true when we geting old we lose interrest slowly then we die.

But i know some of you wont become old , i mean some will stay always interrested in Zappa music cuz of their big energy.

btw what could i do as Zappa fan?

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 1:11 am 

ZutboF wrote:
I should retire from being a Zappa fan cuz i cant follow the topic here WTF is sally?

I think multitasking on my PC ruin my ability to apreciate Frank's music that play in back ground.

Maybe thats why i am losing interrest, but its true when we geting old we lose interrest slowly then we die.

But i know some of you wont become old , i mean some will stay always interrested in Zappa music cuz of their big energy.

Don't let it get you down ZutboF,your an artist,english is not your 1st language and we can be hard to understand with all our slang.Sally is most likely another poster thats been on here before.He's like a Trendmonger only a troll too.He hates all Obama's,but loves black folks.That's so he can tell himself he's not a racist.Just a politician.He likes to pretend he's someone else and has multible accounts.In other words Sally's a phoney or Arch Obolar had a sex change.I hope I'm wrong,but I'm not the first to think this either.Turn FZ up more or get headphones! We need some more like you on this kinda forum.You have good input and I dig your work.Especially your paintings of FZ. You're still interesting and alive Zut,don't go feeling sorry for yourself.We love you man! Your cool,bro'! Now energize yourself back into some happy Zappa bliss.Thats an order! :wink: :D

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:16 am 

ZutboF wrote:
...But i know some of you wont become old , i mean some will stay always interrested in Zappa music cuz of their big energy.

Stop all Zappa listening for at least 6 months. Eventually, one day, you will find yourself humming a tune, and realise that it is a Zappa song. That is when to start playing his music again. It will be like a re-awakening.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:57 am 

just plain doug wrote:
ZutboF wrote:
...But i know some of you wont become old , i mean some will stay always interrested in Zappa music cuz of their big energy.

Stop all Zappa listening for at least 6 months. Eventually, one day, you will find yourself humming a tune, and realise that it is a Zappa song. That is when to start playing his music again. It will be like a re-awakening.

Very true...and don't sweat the chitter chatter, some of us have met and have a lot in commen and can joke around like good friends and others just get it because they are as warpped as we are, join the fun anytime you like and our horsing around does not make us any less interested in Franks music...

:smoke: