Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:02 am 

Plus everyone else on this forum is actually just one guy locked in a garden shed hooked up to a catheter arguing with himselves.

We're not quite sure how you got past the screening process... unless you're actually me... :?

Miasma!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:27 am 

Sam I Am wrote:
Plus everyone else on this forum is actually just one guy locked in a garden shed hooked up to a catheter arguing with himselves.

We're not quite sure how you got past the screening process... unless you're actually me... :?

I am you,as you are me,and we are all together.We are the eggmen,they are the eggmen,ZutboF is the Walrus.
Goo,goo,ka,joob. 8) :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:43 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:

I am you,as you are me,and we are all together.We are the eggmen,they are the eggmen,ZutboF is the Walrus.

That does it, the plot for a Blockbuster Movie:

"Interwebs"

He thought he was arguing with the world, but in an ironic twist, he is every member of a Forum under hundreds of assumed names... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:55 am 

Call it 'Navel Gazer'.

Miasma!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:58 am 

Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:

That does it, the plot for a Blockbuster Movie:

"Interwebs"

He thought he was arguing with the world, but in an ironic twist, he is every member of a Forum under hundreds of assumed names...

...and personalities.
Is he a boy or a lady I wonder which?
Wonder,wonder,I wonder wonder??? :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:02 pm 

Be in my piano.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:12 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
ZutboF wrote:
I should retire from being a Zappa fan cuz i cant follow the topic here WTF is sally?

I think multitasking on my PC ruin my ability to apreciate Frank's music that play in back ground.

Maybe thats why i am losing interrest, but its true when we geting old we lose interrest slowly then we die.

But i know some of you wont become old , i mean some will stay always interrested in Zappa music cuz of their big energy.

btw what could i do as Zappa fan?

Don't let it get you down ZutboF,your an artist,english is not your 1st language and we can be hard to understand with all our slang. We need some more like you on this kinda forum.You have good input and I dig your work.Especially your paintings of FZ. You're still interesting and alive Zut,don't go feeling sorry for yourself.We love you man! Your cool,bro'! Now energize yourself back into some happy Zappa bliss.Thats an order! :wink: :D

Thanks you give me energy zappaesque energy, the power i need to make art. I'll try to make a new painting but i have no idea what to do. I know it will be a Zappa portrait but i would like to add some stuff around but what. thanks :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:16 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
ZutboF wrote:
...But i know some of you wont become old , i mean some will stay always interrested in Zappa music cuz of their big energy.

Stop all Zappa listening for at least 6 months. Eventually, one day, you will find yourself humming a tune, and realise that it is a Zappa song. That is when to start playing his music again. It will be like a re-awakening.
thanks for the advice but i dont think i can stop listening Frank 's music that long.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:19 pm 

Plook wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
ZutboF wrote:
...But i know some of you wont become old , i mean some will stay always interrested in Zappa music cuz of their big energy.

Stop all Zappa listening for at least 6 months. Eventually, one day, you will find yourself humming a tune, and realise that it is a Zappa song. That is when to start playing his music again. It will be like a re-awakening.

Very true...and don't sweat the chitter chatter, some of us have met and have a lot in commen and can joke around like good friends and others just get it because they are as warpped as we are, join the fun anytime you like and our horsing around does not make us any less interested in Franks music...

:smoke:
Some time i want to answer but i find myself stupid about my answer & i delete what i was about to write cuz i am shy , like this one i should delete it but i wont lol

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:25 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:

nah we are all unique, but are togeter as Zappa fans in the piano or not. Maybe we are all in the piano finally cuz since the time this piano growing it most cover the planet now.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:43 pm 

ZutboF wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:

nah we are all unique, but are togeter as Zappa fans in the piano or not. Maybe we are all in the piano finally cuz since the time this piano growing it most cover the planet now.

We're gonna need a bigger piano! But for now we can always make room for one or more Zappafreaks. 8)

You're right Zut we are all unica (unique). LoL! :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:45 pm 

With the ZFT & Universal deal i guess more freaks will join us, i Hope the big compagnie will spreads some money into the radio stations in USA & europe. Anyway Frank's lyrics is not that offensive today, the society has grown.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:02 pm 

ZutboF wrote:
With the ZFT & Universal deal i guess more freaks will join us, i Hope the big compagnie will spreads some money into the radio stations in USA & europe. Anyway Frank's lyrics is not that offensive today, the society has grown.

Regarding lyrics that are not as offensive, I thought it was interesting that snippets of the Sex Pistols "God Save the Queen" were being played at the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics in London (with the Queen in attendance). Remember when the Sex Pistols hit the scene they were so offensive and were being banned in some quarters in the UK - now they are being celebrated as part of British history on the biggest stage in the world.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 8:12 pm 

KUIII wrote:
ZutboF wrote:

Regarding lyrics that are not as offensive, I thought it was interesting that snippets of the Sex Pistols "God Save the Queen" were being played at the Opening Ceremonies of the Olympics in London (with the Queen in attendance). Remember when the Sex Pistols hit the scene they were so offensive and were being banned in some quarters in the UK - now they are being celebrated as part of British history on the biggest stage in the world.

Damn The Bullocks! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:22 am 

KUIII wrote:

I heard them do "Pretty Vacant". Didn't notice "God save the Queen", though.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:23 am 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Ummmm.....oh, never mind.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:45 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
Didn't notice "God save the Queen", though.

Did you miss Prez Obama talking through most of God Save The Queen? He didn't exist to the Queen until it was over.I wonder what made him break protacol on that? It's paramount to ignoring Hail To The Chief,when the Prez enters a room or arrives at an official event. Embarassing moment for him.The Queen took it all with quite dignity.Ya gotta love the Queen.She's a keeper! :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 12:53 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:

Ummmm.....oh, never mind.

Never mind the bollocks. :oops: