Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:09 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:01 am 

pedro2 wrote:
Plook , by just doing your job you might get looked at , especially in light of that 26 yr old ' contractor ' .

But posting on a forum about Zappa too ???

Could be dangerous :wink:

If they want to watch me they may die of boredom... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:34 am 

Quilt wrote:
If you don't like the guy, vote him out of office.
Simples. :o

it's too late stupid. he's already in his 2nd term.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:48 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
Quilt wrote:

Maybe we can get lucky and the law can be changed and he can run for a third term... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:35 am 

Plook wrote:
jaypfunk wrote:
Quilt wrote:

Maybe we can get lucky and the law can be changed and he can run for a third term... :mrgreen:

really smart. idiot.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:04 pm 

It's looking like the Democrats' 2016 nominee is going to be Hillary Clinton. She's been leading the polls pretty consistently.

But she's damaged goods. It seems that pretty much anyone could beat her... except for every Republican that's likely to run.

So we could conceivably end up with something like:
President Pee Wee....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:38 pm 

MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
So we could conceivably end up with something like:
President Pee Wee....

President Herman would pity the fool that don't eat Mr. T cereal.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:41 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
I present and assert my viewpoints with either evidence, facts or logic. There's NOTHING wrong with that. Whether or not you disagree with them is another matter. But of course you're not going to debate me on this subject (or possibly any other). And that's again, simply because you know you won't be able to do it successfully.

Also, I fail to see how my points are pedestrian, especially since I've included excessive amounts of compelling information backing them up, not to mention, they're not mainstream. And I don't have a blog - I don't know where the hell you got that?

Goodbye, ad-hominem slinger.

You are sooooo transparent, unwittingly revealing so much of yourself. Too bad you cannot see what everyone else sees. But that's the sorry lot of the narcissist. Who thinks his every thought (cribbed from other sources) is of the utmost urgency and importance.
EXPERIMENT: Present and address your blog followers in the same fashion that you suck up to Chumcloud and life will improve, I asssure you.

Must run, have an illegal abortion to perform in an abandoned loft...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:45 am 

Hillary Clinton is a fucking disgrace. One word...

BENGAZI!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:57 am 

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:41 pm 

All you people who think that somehow President Obama and / or Hilary Clinton were in control in real time of these so called scandals, or even had current knowledge of there workings...have no idea hoe large infrastructures work.

No President or CEO of a major company has any idea of the actual day to day operations, they can't, logistically impossible...same with government, you put in top management, upper management, and middle management...by the time someone is bothering the people at the top with an issue, it is already a problem... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:55 pm 

Thankyou Richard Nixon!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:18 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Thankyou Richard Nixon!

I'm out there, its the way it is...By the time a director gets involved it already happened and they are two steps below the top, by the time it reaches the top someone better already be fixing it... :smoke:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 4:24 pm 

Plook wrote:

I'm out there, its the way it is...By the time a director gets involved it already happened and they are two steps below the top, by the time it reaches the top someone better already be fixing it... :smoke:

Or composing plausible lies, more likely. Too often the lies are full of holes, unfortunately.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:59 pm 

brainpang wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I present and assert my viewpoints with either evidence, facts or logic. There's NOTHING wrong with that. Whether or not you disagree with them is another matter. But of course you're not going to debate me on this subject (or possibly any other). And that's again, simply because you know you won't be able to do it successfully.

Also, I fail to see how my points are pedestrian, especially since I've included excessive amounts of compelling information backing them up, not to mention, they're not mainstream. And I don't have a blog - I don't know where the hell you got that?

Goodbye, ad-hominem slinger.

You are sooooo transparent, unwittingly revealing so much of yourself. Too bad you cannot see what everyone else sees. But that's the sorry lot of the narcissist. Who thinks his every thought (cribbed from other sources) is of the utmost urgency and importance.
EXPERIMENT: Present and address your blog followers in the same fashion that you suck up to Chumcloud and life will improve, I asssure you.

Must run, have an illegal abortion to perform in an abandoned loft...

Since you speak on behalf of "everyone", what does "everyone" else see, genius?

Also, I'm not narcissistic, nor do I suck up to chumcloud, have a blog or think my thoughts are what you claim. I do, however, fervently assert my viewpoints. If you disagree, that's fine. But instead of whining and acting like a hypocritical (re-read your comments in the Trendmonger threads) shithead, maybe you should present info to the contrary that backs your shit up?

Pay attention. It helps. I assure you (especially when partaking in an illegal abortion in an abandon loft).

Baghdad Bob wrote:
All you people who think that somehow President Obama and / or Hilary Clinton were in control in real time of these so called scandals, or even had current knowledge of there workings...have no idea hoe large infrastructures work.

No President or CEO of a major company has any idea of the actual day to day operations, they can't, logistically impossible...same with government, you put in top management, upper management, and middle management...by the time someone is bothering the people at the top with an issue, it is already a problem... :smoke:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:55 am 

Disco Boy wrote:

Also, I'm not narcissistic, nor do I suck up to chumcloud, have a blog or think my thoughts are what you claim. I do, however, fervently assert my viewpoints. If you disagree, that's fine. But instead of whining and acting like a hypocritical (re-read your comments in the Trendmonger threads) shithead, maybe you should present info to the contrary that backs your shit up?

Pay attention. It helps. I assure you (especially when partaking in an illegal abortion in an abandon loft).

I will give you the last word (after this one, I guess) because you are boring and I know you cannot help yourself.
What does EVERYONE else see?
Duh, just throwing your nonsense back at you as you claim ALL know you are the Master Debator (insert Beavis & Butthead chuckle here). Clear enough for ya? If ALL know than it is only reasonable that EVERYONE knows you are uuuuuh, juvenile? That's a nice way to put it.
BLOG? It's right here on the z-forum, O Blind One.
No idea what I wrote in a jokey thread about the Dorky One that applies here, sorry.
You are also dishonest that it is "okay to disagree." You have a terrible track record.
Happy Father's Day!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:45 am 

Plook wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Thankyou Richard Nixon!

you obviously are in the under 45 crowd. This example of what the voting public in our country thinks is the norm is sad. To be ok with this notion is scarry. Lets get one thing noted, this is YOUR opinion, and hopefully you are in small company. I have worked with a few large corps and in the good ones the ceo or owner know way more than you think. In politics like with obama, sheltering what the details are, from the pres. or person in charge is a strategy. Most notably seen with nixon, that way he can say I don't know. But we find out later after an election cycle that he did. In this admin they ALL are saying they don't know, like hillary, and the fbi director just the other day. So.........simply, don't be so naive.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:08 pm 

Obama has no power. He does what he's told. Just like any other joker who ends up as the president. Obama resigns and nothing changes. The men who are really in charge don't need your votes to do what they want. They got their power the old fashioned way. They seized it.

Disco Boy wrote:
of course you're not going to debate me on this subject

He seems too intelligent to waste time and energy on a flimsy, meaningless debate that will solve/resolve nothing. All a debate will do is stimulate the insecurity and overall sense of failure that seems to fuel your pathetic, lightweight ramblings. Most of us don't want to live our lives like we're in a fucking courtroom trying to defend our own feelings and beliefs. You talk like a sleazy lawyer with a chip on your most likely scrawny shoulder.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:34 pm 

brainpang wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

I will give you the last word (after this one, I guess) because you are boring and I know you cannot help yourself.
What does EVERYONE else see?
Duh, just throwing your nonsense back at you as you claim ALL know you are the Master Debator (insert Beavis & Butthead chuckle here). Clear enough for ya? If ALL know than it is only reasonable that EVERYONE knows you are uuuuuh, juvenile? That's a nice way to put it.
BLOG? It's right here on the z-forum, O Blind One.
No idea what I wrote in a jokey thread about the Dorky One that applies here, sorry.
You are also dishonest that it is "okay to disagree." You have a terrible track record.
Happy Father's Day!

Your assumptions about what "everyone" thinks is laughable, at best.

I never said I was the "Master Debator." When I stated, "...you're not going to debate me on this subject (or possibly any other). And that's again, simply because you know you won't be able to do it successfully", it means since my points on this subject (and possibly others), at least as far as I'm concerned, are beyond obviously correct.

The last time I checked, a message board is not considered a blog. But then again, the definition of blog is open to interpretation.

If you can't seriously see how hypocritical your statements in this thread are considering your posts in the Trendmonger threads, maybe YOU are the one who's delusional & narcissistic?

I am NOT dishonest. And I NEVER said people can't disagree with me. Of course they can. But with me, most rarely go the distance to try and disprove what I've laid out, because they know I've already done the extensive research before arriving at the conclusions I do and can back my shit up.

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
of course you're not going to debate me on this subject

He seems too intelligent to waste time and energy on a flimsy, meaningless debate that will solve/resolve nothing. All a debate will do is stimulate the insecurity and overall sense of failure that seems to fuel your pathetic, lightweight ramblings. Most of us don't want to live our lives like we're in a fucking courtroom trying to defend our own feelings and beliefs. You talk like a sleazy lawyer with a chip on your most likely scrawny shoulder.

I guess that means since you've gone the distance with me numerous times now, that you're not intelligent? Why else would you resort to responding to my posts by providing almost NO compelling evidence to the contrary yet amazingly continue to reaffirm you know what's correct and what's not? If the above is not true, then why do you go to the great lengths that you do? Of course this isn't a courtroom...BUT when people throw allegations at others like many here do (and you're EXCEPTIONAL at it), one should be expected to back their shit up AND be called out when they don't. But what usually ends up happening, is once someone is called out on their BS, they start squirming and burying their heads in the sand, or as a last resort, start throwing ad-hominems at them...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:45 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
Why else would you resort to responding to my posts?

The same reason I respond to a dog shitting on the carpet.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:28 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:30 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Ha! ha ha! ha ha ha! ha!
Thanks for starting my day off right.
Wise words.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:02 am 

"Politics was good a hundred years ago. Today, politicians have no ability to solve any problems because they are not students of behavior. They are not students of agriculture, oceanography, they know nothing about the factors that operate the world. So, they say things that people like to hear. And that gets them elected. Now scientists on the other hand are not concerned with public approval. What they do, even if everybody on earth believe the earth was flat, they would say: 'You're wrong, this is the evidence we have to support the fact that the earth is round' but they don't say: 'it's a little round and a little flat' - that's politicians." ~ Jacque Fresco

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Plook wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Thankyou Richard Nixon!

you obviously are in the under 45 crowd. This example of what the voting public in our country thinks is the norm is sad. To be ok with this notion is scarry. Lets get one thing noted, this is YOUR opinion, and hopefully you are in small company. I have worked with a few large corps and in the good ones the ceo or owner know way more than you think. In politics like with obama, sheltering what the details are, from the pres. or person in charge is a strategy. Most notably seen with nixon, that way he can say I don't know. But we find out later after an election cycle that he did. In this admin they ALL are saying they don't know, like hillary, and the fbi director just the other day. So.........simply, don't be so naive.

No way does a CEO or President of a large company know what the hell is going on at the "boots" on the ground level, most VP's and directors don't...they can't it is logistically impossible... :idea:

The same with the President, he doesn't know what the fuck is going on in IRS field offices, He nor Hilary are dealing with day to day operations at embassy's, and the President is not only not consulted on day to day basis by the NSA, they probably don't have him on the "need to know" list for most Intelligence Gathering activities... :smoke:

I look young because of my Itilian blood and Movie Star hair, but alas I am mid fifties... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 3:30 pm 

And you are completely incorrect, just listen to the Nixon tapes, enough said. again don't be so naive

As I said it is a strategy on one level to not discuss certain operation so the ceo or pres can later claim he didn't know, but now with the irs a dc , upper level has started spilling info, not from cincinnati. I am not talking about when the janitor takes a break. Steve Jobs was known for being hands on at all levels as well as S walton, And Obama more than others has set the direction and is in denial as did the fbi chief, listen you think the mob head does not know what is going on? Man ... ok one more look at the control DZ & Gail exhibit.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:02 pm 

Wasn't Obama watching , in real time , the capture and assassination of Bin Ladin ( if it was really him ) ??

The job of an American pResident is 24/7 , right ?

So where was this SOB during 6 hours of hostilities in Bengazzi and who called for the stand down ?

Oh , that's right . He was on the campaign trail. :roll: Now he has his eyes on an African vacation to the tune of 60 million dollars while people in this country are fucking starving , man. If they had all been living in California......

This guy is a disgrace and I can only hope for the day that people look down on Obama voters like they have on other voters in the past. But that will never happen. People would rather eat the shit they are fed from this administration than ever say they might have been wrong in voting for this asshole. With his approval rating dropping 9 points in the past month , who here has the guts to say they were wrong ? Anybody ? Nah , didn't think so. :|

Sheeple that were led by a politically erect lame media . :evil:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 212 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next