Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:21 am 

99.9% of the people of Earth have not heard of FZ or GZ. They don't give a flying fuck.
Luckily for you, GZ, there are probably a million or so people who do give a flying fuck, I am one of them but I find the "dear people of Earth" so distant, unfriendly and patronizing.
Can't you frendly-it-up a bit? "Hey guys" or "Hey friends, Gail here". Even just a nice simple "Hello" would be more than satisfactory.

Come on, Gail..... we've all been at this for too many years, we're all friends aren't we? If you want our money and support, at least address us like we're not your subjects.
Rant over. Looking forward to buying Dance me this.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 11:44 am 

Ringo wrote:
99.9% of the people of Earth have not heard of FZ or GZ. They don't give a flying fuck.
Luckily for you, GZ, there are probably a million or so people who do give a flying fuck, I am one of them but I find the "dear people of Earth" so distant, unfriendly and patronizing.
Can't you frendly-it-up a bit? "Hey guys" or "Hey friends, Gail here". Even just a nice simple "Hello" would be more than satisfactory.

Come on, Gail..... we've all been at this for too many years, we're all friends aren't we? If you want our money and support, at least address us like we're not your subjects.

BANNED! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:00 pm 

Gail represents a facet of capitalism I am not fond of.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 12:24 pm 

Dear People of Earth translates to Dear People of the USA.......

I was unable to get the: Monster Movie! AAAFNRAA 2013 “Cheepnis” as it was on iTunes USA only....all previous AAAFNRAA's were available through my local iTunes...The only reason I signed up for iTunes was to get the AAAFNRAA's.....Oh and the free U2 album NOT :evil:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:29 am 

I don't get that GG, I bought that Cheepnis movie on iTunes in Australia.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:20 pm 

polydigm wrote:
I don't get that GG, I bought that Cheepnis movie on iTunes in Australia.

I just checked the local store again, it's still not listed, maybe NZ is just not worthy Poly' :P

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:44 pm 

Ringo wrote:

Although Gail sometimes answer here, I do not think this is the proper way to get noticed or obtain any action from her, sorry.
Anyway, "Don't expect anything, and then if you get something, it's a bonus."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:19 pm 

Maroual wrote:
Ringo wrote:

Although Gail sometimes answer here, I do not think this is the proper way to get noticed or obtain any action from her, sorry.
Anyway, "Don't expect anything, and then if you get something, it's a bonus."

Gail can and does do what she wants and that's her right. I don't expect or necessarily want her reply but I just wanted her to know how it makes me feel and maybe she might take that onboard and try a better opening line in her communications to her customer base.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:14 pm 

Ringo wrote:
Gail can and does do what she wants and that's her right. I don't expect or necessarily want her reply but I just wanted her to know how it makes me feel and maybe she might take that onboard and try a better opening line in her communications to her customer base.

Or she might say , ' Take what I'm giving cuz there ain't no other place to get it ' :wink: :lol:

I have no beef with the ZFT . They've given me more bang for my buck than any other entertainment outlet and all good things take time to cook.
8)