Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: ICE CREAM!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:43 am 

Hmmmmm.........ice cream<br><br>My favourite flavour is Hokey Pokey ice cream, invented in New Zealand. I guess the kiwis had to be good at SOMETHING, and Ice Cream it is.<br><br>It's basically vanilla with blobs of hokey pokey (kiwi for honeycomb) through it. Tastes great.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 10:11 am 

I don't think anyone can top the "Yellow Snow with chocolate huskies."  Excellent!<br><br>Lame efforts to compete with your brilliance: <br><br>1.  Pound for a Brown: Chocolate ice cream with pound cake pieces (kinda like chocolate brownie ice cream but w/pound cake).<br><br>2.  Peaches en Regalia:  French vanilla ice cream with peach pieces.<br><br>3.  Waka-Jawaka: Tutti-Frutti with a better name . . . <br><br>I cannot do it:  Yellow Snow is THE correct answer.<br><br>VCF

Revel in your otherness. MK

STILL pissed at Tipper. VCF

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 2:03 pm 

Little Green Rosetta:  Pistachio with little green flower candies like you put on top of a cake<br><br>Almost Chinese:  Mandarin orange flavor with Lichi nut <br><br>Brown Moses:  Chocolate with chocolate swirls, chunks and nuts and the words to Dumb All Over on the carton<br><br>Fire and Chains:  Caramel flavor with red hot cinnamon candies and chocolate covered pretzels (kinda look like chains ::))<br><br>Hawaiin War Chant:  Punch flavored sherbert with pineapple chunks and macadamia nuts<br><br>Oh, now you got me started!  Where is that carton of <br>Cherry Garcia!<br><br>Sabrina

Post subject: re: ICE CREAM!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2003 6:32 pm 

[font=arial black]albuquerqueclair[/font]: [font=times new roman]traditional cotton flavored ice cream <br>with delightful little fudge morsels and a gluey bottom crust[/font]

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 5:20 am 

Anthrax Ripple (with thanks to Peter Cook & Dudley Moore) was always my favorite until the fall of 2001 (when it ceased to be amusing).<br><br>Other flavors were "Rams' Bladder Cup" and "Crunchy Frog".

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2003 10:47 am 

Carolina Hard-Core Ecstasy- Jump right into this delectable vanilla fudge swirl ice cream absolutely chock-full of stomped body part, bodily fluid, internal bleeding organ and swirly bodily secretion blend-ins APLENTY! Foot-stompin' good! Yowsa! <br><br>Electric Aunt Jemima- This oh-so-subtle version of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream features luscious maple walnut ice cream interspersed with globs of buckwheat pancake batter and swirled with the finest moldy mayonaise money can buy.  <br><br>The Uncle Meat Variations- This tasty variation on the traditional chocolate-vanilla-strawberry combo features homemade burnt weeny, dessicated chicken, and Desenex burger ice creams all bundled together for a triple threat of delight!<br><br>The Torture Never Stops- A delectably light and soothing french vanilla ice cream swirled with chocolate Ex-Lax and bursting with habanero pepper slices and the finest quality ground razor blades, and topped with crunchy trichinosis-infected maggots. Mmmmmmm...Scrumpdillyiscious!<br><br>Jazz Discharge- The reeking buns of Angel in a heavenly frozen dessert! Tantalizingly tasty morsels blended together with wonderfully oozey, gooey...<br><br>aw, forget it, I'm gettin' sick...

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2003 8:31 am 

Why does it hurt when i pee flavor -A blend of every hot sauce<br>found on the planet,blended and iced ;D ;) ;D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:34 pm 

Flakes of zircon with coodies,<br>strained through a damp gym sock flavour<br>topped with fresh toe jam  :P :P :P

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 5:43 pm 

FLAVOUR OF THE WEEK<br><br>    Cornhole Wristwatch Crisco flavour   :-X :-X :-X

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:07 pm 

Voodoo Butter - Butter Pecan w\ pralines<br><br>Gumbo Variations - Bubble Gum ice Cream w\ various flavors mixed in.  A layer of Chocolate w\ bubble gum, a layer of sherbert w\ gum... ect.<br><br>Purple Lagoon - not sure what would be in this, but it sounds good.<br><br>Cosmik Debris - another mixed type of ice cream.  <br><br>five-five-FIVE - just like neopolitan, but with 5 different flavors.  <br><br>Happy Together - Turtles Ice Cream w\ any of the above mentioned ice creams.  <br><br>Bongo Fury - The sad looking ice cream that Zappa holds in his hand on the cover.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2003 6:32 pm 

POOP SHOOT RAMIT REMNANTS<br>COVERED WITH A GOLDEN SHOWER<br>Available apon request-one scoop only

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 11:47 am 

[quote author=sleeping_in_a_jar link=board=rant;num=1059045855;start=0#7 date=07/25/03 at 13:47:06]Carolina Hard-Core Ecstasy- Jump right into this delectable vanilla fudge swirl ice cream absolutely chock-full of stomped body part, bodily fluid, internal bleeding organ and swirly bodily secretion blend-ins APLENTY! Foot-stompin' good! Yowsa! <br><br>Electric Aunt Jemima- This oh-so-subtle version of chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream features luscious maple walnut ice cream interspersed with globs of buckwheat pancake batter and swirled with the finest moldy mayonaise money can buy.  <br><br>The Uncle Meat Variations- This tasty variation on the traditional chocolate-vanilla-strawberry combo features homemade burnt weeny, dessicated chicken, and Desenex burger ice creams all bundled together for a triple threat of delight!<br><br>The Torture Never Stops- A delectably light and soothing french vanilla ice cream swirled with chocolate Ex-Lax and bursting with habanero pepper slices and the finest quality ground razor blades, and topped with crunchy trichinosis-infected maggots. Mmmmmmm...Scrumpdillyiscious!<br><br>Jazz Discharge- The reeking buns of Angel in a heavenly frozen dessert! Tantalizingly tasty morsels blended together with wonderfully oozey, gooey...<br><br>aw, forget it, I'm gettin' sick...[/quote]<br>My God. The amount of thought that went into this is almost frightening.<br>Yet, somehow still funny.<br>Nice job. I give you an A+!!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:09 pm 

STICK IT OUT - with a bespoke choco flake cast in the shape of a you know what outa the best belgio chocolate.<br><br>i never liked ice cream<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2003 1:18 pm 

A PANTY SNIFFING FESTIVLE POPSICLE an iced prawn / seafood sorbet on stick<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:38 am 

Poodle bites, poodle chews it flavour-<br>Chunks of various items ingested by a poodle , semi digested ,<br>is then excremented with a exlax preperation,served in a cone or in a bowl by your favorite frenchy. :-X :-X :-X

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 10:14 am 

Tis the season! 8)
Sharleena's Shorts Sherbert, anyone? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2015 11:14 am 

That's our Uncle Frank all right: everyone else got ice cream, and there he is with a ciggie and an espresso.