Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Post subject: football sucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 4:10 pm 

i have this idea about tose ball games that go under the name of football  - they suck for a good reason with one exception.this is why: soccer sucks cause those who play it are a bunch of foul mouthed, pretending to be hurt, lowdown cheating faggots. americam football sucks cause they are a bunch of poncy gits who wear armour , play the man not the ball ( a sure sign of sexual deviancy ) and have a trophy called the world serise when its only contested in one country.<br>aussie rules and gaelic football suck because you can only play em in one country respectivly - its like wanking - you can only do it with your self . and rugby leagug sucks cause its plain boring and theres only one team in the world - you aussie gits. <br>yes , the only game worthy of game status is rugby union. a real mans game , no armour , no crying or whinging exciting to watch and can be contested on a world wide basis amongst the premier good places to be - i will even include canada in that catagory.<br>mungo<br>

Post subject: Re: football sucks
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 4:28 pm 

[quote author=mungo link=board=rant;num=1039313406;start=0#0 date=12/07/02 at 18:10:06] americam football sucks cause they are a bunch of poncy gits who wear armour , play the man not the ball ( a sure sign of sexual deviancy ) and have a trophy called the world serise when its only contested in one country.<br>[/quote]<br><br> Poncy gits?!?! HOW DARE YOU!! Why you no good, dirty rotten............BTW, what is a "poncy git" anyway?<br><br>PS- the football championship is called the Super Bowl...the World Series is the baseball championship, and yes, it is contested only in one country (arrogant bastards, those baseball players)...get your American sports championship series names straight, please. <br><br>PPS- I'd rather be talking about Duane Allman.

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 4:48 pm 

ok im dumb , we all know that its a fact but the general gist of my argument stands. duane and the other bros and sisters never played us football im sure - i rest my case.<br>mungo - you use andrex , i lick my hole.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2002 8:01 pm 

[quote author=mungo link=board=rant;num=1039313406;start=0#2 date=12/07/02 at 18:48:08]<br><br> duane and the other bros and sisters never played us football im sure - i rest my case.<br>mungo - you use andrex , i lick my hole.[/quote]<br><br>Don't sell those Allmans short...they probably did play football and in their heyday, Duane to Greg was probably like Montana to Rice, you know?<br><br>andrex...is that something like anusol?<br><br>peace, brother.

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 7:23 am 

[quote author=sleeping_in_a_jar link=board=rant;num=1039313406;start=0#1 date=12/07/02 at 18:28:52]<br><br> ...the World Series is the baseball championship, and yes, it is contested only in one country (arrogant bastards, those baseball players)..[/quote]  <br><br>Unless you want to count Canada as a country..<br>

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 2:24 pm 

[quote author=sir_galoot link=board=rant;num=1039313406;start=0#4 date=12/08/02 at 09:23:09]<br>  <br><br>Unless you want to count Canada as a country..<br>[/quote]<br><br>I most certainly do.  SORRY! <br><br>But remember it was called the World Series long before the Expos and Blue Jays.<br><br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2002 6:00 pm 

I tip my hat to you fair maiden Mungo for what you say is very true! Good bit of head stompin Rugby is the only game for men/woman. Pish to American football (snigger is it a game?!?!?) and Football (overpayed yobs)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 2:00 pm 

hey ham - wes juniors now , congratulations.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 8:18 pm 

That dude sorta looks like my friend Charlie  (from what i can see)<br>~<br><br><br>I'm mostly a fan of college football and basketball.<br>I follow the SEC teams.<br><br>Some people will say the 'ACC' or maybe the 'Big 12' is the toughest  conference, but really it's the SEC.<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 11:10 am 

Weeee Im a junior member and you too Mungo. Time to open the champagne (pop!)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:24 pm 

ok i got stuffed this time - that guy on his knees is, i think andrew merhtens , though i cant be sure . ill send along stride the kiwi for his opinion.<br>mungo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 3:23 pm 

cheers jimmi , i always like to see those boks get a good hiding but tell me this - whats a guy from maryland doing with this pic. are you a rugby fan - please reveal.<br>mungo

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 9:24 pm 

Football totally sucks if you're a West Ham supporter at the moment. Rooted to the bottom of the table, staring relegation in the face, in our last game we lost 4-2 and even the goals for us were recorded as own goals by the opposition's players. Oh yeah, and we're playing Man Utd. today.<br> :(COME ON YOU IRONS! :(

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 2:33 pm 

im really disappointed kaiser , i mean i got jimmi to post a special david campazi and kefu pic for you and it turns out your a west ham soccer fan - from oz ? whats going on kaiser. incidentally i had to register with e-bay as mungo-rolls ( mungo had been taken ) - is that ok ?<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 5:04 pm 

[quote author=mungo link=board=rant;num=1039313406;start=15#20 date=01/26/03 at 16:33:48]im really disappointed kaiser , i mean i got jimmi to post a special david campazi and kefu pic for you and it turns out your a west ham soccer fan - from oz ? whats going on kaiser. incidentally i had to register with e-bay as mungo-rolls ( mungo had been taken ) - is that ok ?<br><br>mungo[/quote]<br><br>I'm from Edinburgh, just living in Oz at the moment. I know that still doesn't explain why I'm a Hammers fan, but I'm having a hard time justifying that to myself at the moment! As far as rugby union goes, my dad used to take us to Murrayfield, but then I was made to play rugby at school and it's taking a long time to get over that, although I have recently started to watch games on TV again.<br>As far as your eBay name goes I'm kind of honoured. At least if I get outbid by mungo-rolls I'll know who I'm dealing with and there'll be no hard feelings! My eBay handle is 'zappologist' BTW. :)<br>

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:39 pm 

[quote author=kaiser_rolls link=board=rant;num=1039313406;start=15#19 date=01/25/03 at 23:24:42]Football totally sucks if you're a West Ham supporter at the moment. Rooted to the bottom of the table, staring relegation in the face, in our last game we lost 4-2 and even the goals for us were recorded as own goals by the opposition's players. Oh yeah, and we're playing Man Utd. today.<br> :(COME ON YOU IRONS! :([/quote]<br><br>Friggin' hell !! 6-0 ?? Thought you might have produced a shock display like the famous DiCanio goal from 2 years ago but  I'm afraid to say you look doomed  to go down too . We were awful at Palace yesterday too (but still in the hat for the next round where we'll probably get Arsenal away!)<br><br>  LFC <br> JFT96<br>Y.N.W.A.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:15 am 

a double and tripple whammy kaiser. i know how you feel, we where banned from playing soccer at school - rugby only - every time i watch a match that strange tingling in my nether orifice region brings those memories streaming back ! - only kiddin. saw brian redpath last week - plays for sale sharks and the original white shark john jefferies is a legend in samoa i believe ( tell em aussies jefferies was the shark long before gregg norman was ). so i guess we have no aussies now - aw schucks. <br>so whose for the wooden spoon  this year then - you guys or the italians ? <br>speakin of norman -  i also add that golf totally sucks - sorry daddy.<br><br>mungo

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next