Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:41 am 

Quote:
This is not about people who do not like the music exaclty like me, this is about people that break the law by stealing it. For example I have never bought one of those bootleg movies sold by ladies that would be better off preparing won ton on in a local noodle shop, "five dallah', five dallah". I'm just not a get involved in any level promoting bootlegging kinda guy. I would hope more fans get a pair of balls and Kill Ugly Bootlegging. Bootlegging of music and films seems more prevelant than the total life population of turkeys in the history of Lancaster, California. I wonder what happened to all the turkeys out in back of Palmdale? Maybe they train the turkeys to make and sell bootlegs in Lancaster these days.

It's a good thing we are in the topic of Camouflage. Pointedly I repeat that Joe's Camouflage was released but a single turn of God's Grey Earth and humans were bootlegging it. Sharing by streaming is a form of modern day bootlegging. In my book, when so-called fans continue in the trend of illicit/illegal behaviors, I'll not only continue to use the term, and but also, poot forth with a "Who Do You Think You Are?".

While legal action would be more appropriate, yes "Choose Your Foot" would include good CC for that, the concpetual continuity that exists in this Frank Zappa tittle("Who Do You Think You Are?") is just the kind of term that this so-called fan reserves for bootlegging individuals. When they step up to the bootlegging microphone, now that the've talked through their bootleggign' microphone, get out!

I guees in different shades we are all so-called fans. For those that spread little to no good will towards the music and intellectual property of the composer, when the GOOD WILL is lacking or at times close to extinction, well so-called fan is more of big red awareness button.

7 added to the lexicon. Keep 'em coming.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:50 am 

This is gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooong thread.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:07 pm 

Much bootlicking on bootlegging...again. :roll: