Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 4:07 am 

So who's going ?!?!?!?<br><br>I got my tickets the other day . . . Ike Willis, Napoleon Murphy Brock, Ed Mann . . . gonna be schweeeeeeet !!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 5:17 am 

Your in for one hell of a show.  I saw Project Object twice on their last tour with Ike and Napolean.  It was an amazing Zappa recreation.  It's as close as we're ever going to get to seeing Zappa play live in this lifetime.  If your reading this and haven't seen them yet and they are in your area - check them out.  You'll thank yourself for it.  If you have seen them before - you know what I'm talking about.<br><br>www.projectobject.com<br>

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 12:09 pm 

I've been seeing P/O since around 1998.  They've only gotten better and better.  I'm hoping to be at the BB Kings show.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 21, 2002 7:10 pm 

I saw 'em with Ike and Napoleon in June. I talked to Napoleon, got autograph, etc. The whole show was incredible.<br><br>I will see them when they come back again in early October, I believe.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:24 am 

I saw PO in July in Athens Ga, and they were fantastic.  I was blown away, could not believe it.  Met Ike got some autograph and such.<br><br>skip the live PO cd.  It was recorded in 2000 and they are just light years better than that.  Any FZ fan that buys that live 2000 PO cd will be pissed.  Not good at all.  <br><br>But now, they should record one.  They are nifty tough and bitchen.