Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: THE PLAN
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 11:10 am 

Chris, I know ignorance is no excuse, but would you mind explaining just what the hell is going on here? About what and to whom are you referring?

>You don't.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 5:19 pm 

Mein Fuhrer, I HAVE A PLAN!<br>               -Dr. Strangelove

>You don't.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 2:40 am 

[quote author=sleeping_in_a_jar link=board=rant;num=1043783259;start=0#1 date=01/28/03 at 13:10:16]Chris, I know ignorance is no excuse, but would you mind explaining just what the hell is going on here? About what and to whom are you referring?[/quote]<br><br>Yeah! i mean, why so hostile all of a sudden? jezus. <br><br>"Intellectual giant"...?  euhm. <br>can you name 10 contemporary philosophers pleaz + tell a little about them, without consulting the net. guess not.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 7:44 am 

[quote author=Chris_Federico link=board=rant;num=1043783259;start=0#0 date=01/28/03 at 11:47:39]<br><br><br><br><br>I've never been so driven to get this book out as I've become via meeting a few of the stubborn, boorish people in this forum. People tell me I'm wrong because they're jealous that they can't write, and then take back their "corrections" (i.e. "Maybe it IS Bob Harris..." in the Simpsons References thread).<br><br><br><br>And those of you who never make contributions to this forum, other than to "correct" me (talk about needing a real hobby!)...those of you who are so often wrong that I'm embarrassed to be part of this forum sometimes (I'm enjoying my alternative message boards much more)...will, as with the usual "common man," sink into oblivion, remembered for nothing and doomed to spend your lives watching TV and criticizing those who make new things...because you can't make anything yourselves.<br><br>Intellectual giants shouldn't trod amongst men. I should have known that from the start, and left you half-deaf simpletons alone.<br><br>My fault for lowering myself to your levels, I guess. A word of advice: Open your ears. You can be proven wrong. I've shown this time and again.<br><br>See you on the other side of the page,<br>CF<br>[/quote]<br>BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!<br>dipstick.<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:14 pm 

Here's my plan....<br><br>[img]mywebpages.comcast.net/jaypfunk/trading/pee.gif[/img]Chris Federico

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 3:15 pm 

[img]mywebpages.comcast.net/jaypfunk/trading/pee.gif[/img]Chris Federico

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 3:38 am 

why the double post of tha wee-wee?<br><br>trying to get a star + ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 3:38 am 

[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=rant;num=1043783259;start=0#14 date=01/29/03 at 17:15:00][img]mywebpages.comcast.net/jaypfunk/trading/pee.gif[/img]Chris Federico[/quote]<br>why tha double post of tha wee-wee?<br><br>trying to get a star + ?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:18 am 

[quote author=bcarney1 link=board=rant;num=1043783259;start=15#18 date=01/30/03 at 08:07:06]   Having just finished reading Zappology I'm rather curious as to what target audience this book is to be aimed.For the advanced Zappa fans I see nothing new to be enlightened on,and as far as someone that is new to Frank's works I'm afraid most of the information will be far over thier heads.[/quote]<br><br>This book is crap because alot of what is written in it are his riduclous opinions and his own stupid conclusions as to why Frank wrote this or that.<br>For example...<br><br>One of the reasons he thinks Davey was saying that Manny wants white "fish" not white "GAS" (which is correct BTW) was that Manny is a Jew name and because of that it had to be fish that he wants. Assuming all Jews eat fish? Idiot. Do all black people like Watermelon and Fried Chicken too Chris??  ;)<br>That shit is plain stupid.<br>I was gonna buy that book but now he has to send me an autographed copy and give us all partial writting credit!! LOL<br> <br>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 6:21 am 

[img]mywebpages.comcast.net/jaypfunk/trading/pee.gif[/img]Zappology

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 2:03 pm 

[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=rant;num=1043783259;start=15#20 date=01/30/03 at 00:00:00]Here's my plan...<br>[img]mywebpages.comcast.net/jaypfunk/trading/pee.gif[/img]Chris Federico[/quote]<br>[quote author=jaypfunk link=board=rant;num=1043783259;start=15#20 date=01/30/03 at 00:00:01][img]mywebpages.comcast.net/jaypfunk/trading/pee.gif[/img]Chris Federico[/quote][quote author=jaypfunk link=board=rant;num=1043783259;start=15#20 date=01/30/03 at 08:21:58][img]mywebpages.comcast.net/jaypfunk/trading/pee.gif[/img]Zappology[/quote]<br><br><br>hey jay, why don't you...<br><br>Image<br>

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 4:49 pm 

[quote author=white person link=board=rant;num=1043783259;start=15#24 date=01/30/03 at 17:22:09]ImageImage<br><br>Shake it more than three times and you're playing with it. Please flush, wipe the seat, and don't forget to wash your hands, or urine trouble.<br><br>I guess this is the current "forum controversy". Does this kind of stuff happen on other online forums? If it does, do as many people fail to get the joke? I think C_F has truly "left the building", but not before pulling off a pretty funny prank.<br><br>ImageImage<br><br>Would be nice if he came back and cleaned up his mess, though.<br><br>[/quote]<br>Which mess? ;D<br>