Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:55 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:06 pm 

I usually check the topics I received a notification on,once thats confirmed,I usually just check the latest posts and/or browse the site... 8) 8) 8) 8)<br><br>         HAPPY SPRING EVERYBODY!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 5:14 pm 

[quote author=Man from Utopia link=board=rant;num=1037989690;start=0#1 date=11/22/02 at 18:24:47]For some reason, I cannot get my comp to get past the FZ/Uncle Sam picture. I click on the TD button on the bottom, and all I get is a blue screen. So, I just use my e-mail notifications to come here. I check all of my notifications, and on the last one, I stay here for a while. When I am curious, I will check to see  who else is here. I notice no one else has Yahoo! Messenger, or if they do, they don't log on. [/quote]<br><br>I usually end up here via email notification as well.<br>I am on Yahoo, MSN, and AIM... (Trillian covers them all)<br>I will have to leave it on once in a while.

yore barkin' up the wrong tree.
- Festus Haggen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:27 am 

So far I'm doing alot of catching up. Since I'm new here I may want to lurk around some and get a feel of things. This is a great site and I'm still trying to figure out these nifty features.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 1:29 am 

I look for topics with new posts and if I want to add something to ant of them then I do.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:54 am 

if im havin a mini conflict ( which i usually am ) i go there first to see what mij has posted ( only kiddin my old friend ) , then i go into general , rand and legends to see whats up then might click on my last 10 and see whats up with those things i have replied to .<br>i dont use notifications or 10 most recent or even check out what online members have posted though i do look to see who is online . sometimes i check out a members last 10 posts especialy if i dont know em outa curiosity and also to check their details - i wis heverybody would say where the ywhere from and age etc.. - more fun you see.<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 10:06 pm 

Hey, I'm new. ::)<br><br>Heh, no worries, I already feel welcome.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2003 11:36 pm 

[quote author=Mr. Canadian link=board=rant;num=1037989690;start=0#7 date=03/22/03 at 09:50:07]I usually check just the Randamonium, Zappa Albums & the General boards...[/quote]<br>These are my favourite; but I check also "Wish..." and "Legends..."<br>

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 1:17 pm 

bottom feeding, some of the ancient threads are worth a bump

Last edited by slime.oofytv.set on Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2003 3:29 pm 

[quote author=white person link=board=rant;num=1037989690;start=15#15 date=03/23/03 at 17:20:07][font=arial]For me, proper mood, setting, and atmosphere must first be considered and effected before I even log in to Z-Forum...<br>I light a small cluster of candles and exotic incenses, inviting the scents to intertwine and weave a complex olfactory tapestry.<br>I take my pants and shirt off.<br>"Radio ON" I command to Rudy, my trained marmoset, and he limps over to my stereo to turn on my favorite station, 580AM. It's not really a radio station - it's just white noise, but it's pretty good and it's commercial free most of the time.<br>To please the palette, several bottles of room-temperature Pellegrino, and a small bowl of fat, fresh, ripe 'n' juicy lingonberries are placed within reach of my cyber-cockpit. Rudy usually has to make 4 or 5 trips to facilitate this, but he's pretty zippy, always fearful of my having to bring out the "Bad Rudy Stick" again.<br>Once Rudy has hobbled off to his shelf in the closet, I have a seat in front of the computer and begin massaging my nipples. Once my nipples are engorged and erect, I'll take a lingonberry between each of my thumbs and forefingers and attempt to burst the lingonberries upon my nipple peaks.<br>Then I log in and go to Randamonium and General Board first and just "wing it" from there.[/font]<br><br><br>[/quote]<br><br><br>JEEEZIS!!! ;D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2003 2:22 pm 

[quote author=bongofury2000 link=board=rant;num=1037989690;start=0#11 date=03/23/03 at 00:06:53]Hey, I'm new. ::)<br><br>Heh, no worries, I already feel welcome. [/quote]<br>WELCOME TO "MADNESS",HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!!<br>(seriously) Welcome Bongofury!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D