Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 1:14 pm 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=rant;num=1039206484;start=0#4 date=04/15/03 at 13:55:22]http://scrapbook.zapto.org/<br><br>this site also contains Dutch articles, very interesting... [/quote]<br>Excellent collection. I really like the '68 Copenhagen pics. Makes you feel like you're there. <br> <br>My oldest brother had that Downbeat mag from '78. The "Zappa in New York" era! That interview really opened my eyes to Frank and made me start seeking out more of his music. Excellent interview.  <br><br>Thanks for the link.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 9:40 pm 

Hey Sebastiaan, how do you know ???<br>Do you have contacts at Aloha Headquarters ???<br>I've never seen a Zingende Fresia feature in Aloha, although that would be really nice.<br>I remember you claimed the exact same thing a couple of months ago, and at that time no Zappa feature was published.<br>It would be real nice, because i have wrote to Aloha a couple of times asking about a Zappa special (which they promised to do in the near future...), sended them info about The Halloween DVD and i have even sended them copies of the FZ:OZ release last year, so that they could review the album in their magazine, thereby informing readers of the existence of that album and therefore promoting this album's sale's figures...<br><br>But thanx for the info, i'll look forward to it...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 1:55 am 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=rant;num=1039206484;start=0#8 date=04/16/03 at 04:41:31]Yes, I have contacts with Aloha 'headquarters' ... by the way this is the old topic of a couple of months ago but Willie The Pimp dug up some old topics yesterday to get charlie out of sight  :)<br>With the Fresia's we've recorded a CD that will be released in  may, I hope it will get some attention in the media! We'll see... <br>[/quote]<br><br>I saw you guys will be playing on Paaspop in Belgium...<br>That's this weekend isn't it ???<br>Can i be your personal groupie, so i can get a free back stage pass...???<br>