Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:13 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: bye
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 4:53 pm 

[quote author=Idiot Bastardson link=board=rant;num=1050719171;start=45#45 date=04/22/03 at 18:24:23]<br><br>So, you're leaving us now...<br>Who are you anyway??<br>And why are you leaving?<br>Why do you do this to me??<br>Leave me sitting here with all these questions........<br>I dont understand...please..mr mystery guy..tell us whats on your mind...<br>I'll try to mis you.....if I only could remember who you are..<br>Maybe I have had one too many beer this evening, and I'll<br>wake up tomorrow morning and remember you....<br>but it would be so much easier for all of us, if you just could<br>explain why you are doing this..<br>Just tell us you are mr so and so, and that you have had enough with us, <br>so no youre leaving......<br><br>Anyway......it looks like this whole "leaving the forum" thing<br>is gettin really pop these days..<br>Maybe one day, if Im feeling kinda lonely and blue, <br>I might just write my own "leaving the forum" letter......<br>With no telling why, what so ever.......hehehehe ;)<br><br>Nahhh!<br><br>OK, time to pass out... see ya all later[/quote]<br>When you come to, read this.<br>Ok, I'm not fallin' for the "I'm leaving-Hi I'm new" thing again.<br>For future reference HELLO to all new people and BYE to those leaving.  :P  :P  :P<br>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:21 pm 

[quote author=TAFKAD link=board=rant;num=1050719171;start=45#51 date=04/22/03 at 20:17:22]<br><br>Alrighty, I already made a humble appology for m coming back. Maybe it is confusing you, but I changed my name in TAFKAD. When you really want to know what was up, you can read my first message under this name in this thread, when you have had it with the whole thing; I can't blame you. I just made an wrong decission in a highly irritated mood, but decided to come back. <br>I'm not leaving again, and I am not new.<br><br>Drumstick2 a.k.a. TAFKAD[/quote]<br>You KNOW how attached I get.<br>Welcome back, again, still, again................<br>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 10:25 pm 

[quote author=TAFKAD link=board=rant;num=1050719171;start=15#20 date=04/20/03 at 20:23:46] Stupid, but I am oversensitive to hostility and idiocracy (when aimed at me, I am not talking about functional hostility and idiocracy in the open) <br>One member, who I will not name (no, not THAT one) was pestering me in private and got to me in a very bad way.<br>Your comments made me stronger to face him/her. <br>Now all I need is a 'plate in front of my head' (dutch expression) to enjoy the forum again.[/quote]<br><br>Why not blow this member out then if they've been pestering you ? All seems a bit daft to me . Get some balls mate - fuck 'em I say .

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 3:28 pm 

[quote author=TAFKAD link=board=rant;num=1050719171;start=45#53 date=04/22/03 at 20:33:34][size=0,3]prrrrrprrrrrkrrr[/size] that's a nice kitty. I know now, thanks. Do you like being patted behind the ears?<br>here come on, lay on my lap. No insinuations meant (i know you are an independent kitty)[/quote]<br>It's not me you should be kissin' up to. You know, you made Sir Galoot angrily shake his twigs for absolutely nothin' (say it agin).<br>

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:28 pm 

Thanks Cat.<br><br>Don't mind me, I'll find something else to do with my twigs.Maybe I could roast some marshmallows. Or semi-fresh clams.<br><br><br>*cartwheels into nothingness*

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 1:43 am 

That's a cool avatar Galoot.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:22 am 

Thanks poncho. I think I finally found one I like. <br><br>Your sig. looks nice.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 9:23 am 

what happened to bcarney...he's a guest now :'(

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2003 3:05 pm 

[quote author=slime.oofytv.set link=board=rant;num=1050719171;start=45#59 date=04/25/03 at 12:23:48]what happened to bcarney...he's a guest now :'([/quote]<br>Did Mr."Complain-again" piss him off ???

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2003 9:20 am 

He's back, in case you didn't know, as TAFKAD.