Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Somebody fill me in...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 7:18 am 

<br>...on why the Zappa site is almost never updated, and why nothing new has come out in a really long time. Sorry if this has been covered before, but have we seen the end of the FZ catalogue? Is Gail being lazy? Having problems with Ryko? Please inform.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:08 am 

those seems to be the most shared questions here, Igor....<br><br>some will try yo explain, may be, but most will express their bitter disappointment, some others : their rage,  their despair, and few : their final indiference in order to resist becoming mad....<br><br>enjoy or cry with us

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 8:20 am 

<br>I see. All has become clear in this tragic vein. Thank you for the insight. :)<br>

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:05 am 

<br>      GGGGGGGRRRRRRR !!! <br>  <br>  (just expressing my rage ... )

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 9:58 am 

i love Gail.  i've thought about this a lot.  you really have to hand it to her.  i think she has us all hoodwinked.  there is something brewing and she'll let us know when the time is right.<br><br>she loved her husband.  she loves her family.  she has her priorities as straight as you or me.  she has better things to do than to sling mud with a bunch of faggots like us.  what have we ever done for her anyway?  badmouth her, accuse her, lay all the blame of our own insatiability on her doorstep.  she has a plan.  she has to.  the alternative is unfathomable.<br><br>i cannot make myself believe that there is no future for the bulk of the recorded works of Frank Zappa.  that is an impossibility.<br><br>they have a lot of work to do though.  i only wish i could help.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:29 am 

Quote:
what have we ever done for her anyway?
<br><br>Paid her way?<br><br>Regardless, you make some excellent points, and I really hope you're right.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2003 10:50 am 

[quote author=dopplegangerjosh link=board=rant;num=1058462303;start=0#4 date=07/17/03 at 12:58:33]i love Gail.  i've thought about this a lot.  you really have to hand it to her.  i think she has us all hoodwinked.  there is something brewing and she'll let us know when the time is right.<br><br>she loved her husband.  she loves her family.  she has her priorities as straight as you or me.  she has better things to do than to sling mud with a bunch of faggots like us.  what have we ever done for her anyway?  badmouth her, accuse her, lay all the blame of our own insatiability on her doorstep.  she has a plan.  she has to.  the alternative is unfathomable.<br><br>i cannot make myself believe that there is no future for the bulk of the recorded works of Frank Zappa.  that is an impossibility.<br><br>they have a lot of work to do though.  i only wish i could help.[/quote]<br><br><br>that's a loving post.  I follow you on those steps...<br>

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 8:26 pm 

You mean cf didn't fill you in???? <br>I think this was one of his biggest complaints!<br>How'd he miss telling you THAT?!