Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Spammer
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 1:09 am 

www.mobynuke.net/gig/         ----     spam is advertising.     gig is an idea.     gig does not exist.     you can not advertise something that does not exist.     gig is not spam.        that is logic.     I am sorry if your brain can not comprehend logic.        global internet government is how zap fans will save earth now.      you are against freedom of speach.       you should move to iraq.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:17 am 

[quote author=charles_baer link=board=rant;num=1046686290;start=0#1 date=03/03/03 at 03:09:12]www.mobynuke.net/gig/         ----     spam is advertising.     gig is an idea.     gig does not exist.     you can not advertise something that does not exist.     gig is not spam.        that is logic.     I am sorry if your brain can not comprehend logic.        global internet government is how zap fans will save earth now.      you are against freedom of speach.       you should move to iraq.[/quote]<br><br>who's 'speach'? is he related to 'speech' then?<br>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 3:31 am 

[quote author=whatchamacallit link=board=rant;num=1046686290;start=0#4 date=03/03/03 at 05:26:40]<br><br>no, speach is a flavour of "Zap, the first spoonless yogurt."<br><br>Image[/quote]<br><br>mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...s'peach!;D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2003 5:49 am 

[quote author=Arkay link=board=rant;num=1046686290;start=0#6 date=03/03/03 at 07:33:56]I wrote Mr. Baer asking for clarification.  I gave him the benefit of the doubt that he wasn't being a jackass.  He responded with compliments.  Offhand, I like compliments, who doesn't?  You'd think that was a good thing.  However, I'm cynical in this regard.  Mainly because he didn't answer my questions.  He told me that decades from now his CNN-type gig will "assume the mantle of government".  In short, he clarified nothing then tried to massage me into thinking that he was nice.  This, in itself, is fine.  Up to this point in the story, the crimes are:<br>1.  Being a pest<br>2.  Being illogical<br>3.  Being insincere<br>![/quote]<br><br>ahh...he's perfect 'politician material' then i guess? ;D<br><br>essentially i agree with you but i couldn't let anyone as cretinous as charlie-boy bother me....i just can't take people like that serious enough to be bothered :D<br>it's laughable...this odious little person spouting nonsense under the guise of a 'proto-thinking person' with his little website address an' all.... ;D<br>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 12:04 am 

[quote author=whatchamacallit link=board=rant;num=1046686290;start=0#4 date=03/03/03 at 05:26:40]<br><br>no, speach is a flavour of "Zap, the first spoonless yogurt."<br><br>Image[/quote]<br><br>lol! that is the funniest damn thing I've seen all week!<br>Nice one watchamacallit! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D<br>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 5:44 pm 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=rant;num=1046686290;start=0#2 date=03/03/03 at 03:27:47]Fuck you. Go away.[/quote]<br>Try being more direct, MTF. ;)<br>

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 6:31 am 

Hey Charles, I think that the people here are getting annoyed by you.<br><br>Now FZ was all for freedom of speech and so am I. I think that freedom of speech should be accomponied by quality control to stop people like you from trying to make us read the crap you're spewing. If you want people to vote for you (which won't happen because I don't think 8 year olds are allowed to run for president) then you should clearley express you views on your site and create your own forums and chat rooms for people to abuse you in. Also I ran a search for your name. I'm guessing that your friends told you about birdhouse skateboards and Nine Inch Nails. Did you find an FZ album in your dads collection, is that how you heard about him.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2003 8:38 am 

So he could be:<br>-insane<br>-eight<br>-dumb all over, a little ugly on the side<br><br>Any other sugestions?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2003 12:30 am 

[quote author=poncho link=board=rant;num=1046686290;start=15#20 date=03/05/03 at 10:38:52]So he could be:<br>-insane<br>-eight<br>-dumb all over, a little ugly on the side<br><br>Any other sugestions?[/quote]<br><br>Maybe he´s a visionary genius who will play an integral role in shaping the future world. Maybe HE´S OUR FUTCHUM´!!!!<br><br>Right...............(as said by Dr. Evil).<br><br>Did anybody see the Todd Solondz film "Storytelling"? Chuckie here might resemble the young dude in the latter part of the film. Remember, the loser who wants to get his own talkshow?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 9:13 am 

just trying to bubble his post off the front page