Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 8:33 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:48 pm 

[quote author=ET link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=15#25 date=01/31/04 at 14:48:45]Hey now, i happen to know for a fact that ET's exist - I am one.  ;D.[/quote]<br><br>Now that was Funny...Me tooI am Green beacause I am from Mars...<br>

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 2:55 pm 

... I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I Believe in Extra Terrestrial Life... and I also believe the concept that ET's visited early man, a long time ago, and "assisted" him in becoming smarter... but then again, I also believe in; ghosts, goblins, trolls, [sub]tho' not of the "Baer" type[/sub] witches, warlocks, Jiffy Peanut Butter, no taxation without representation, the right to [s]baer[/s] bear arms,..abortion, the Death Penalty, and last but certainly not least....the Easter Bunny...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2004 9:37 pm 

[quote author=zaigoat link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=15#27 date=01/31/04 at 16:55:25]... I've said it before, and I'll say it again... I Believe in Extra Terrestrial Life... and I also believe the concept that ET's visited early man, a long time ago, and "assisted" him in becoming smarter... but then again, I also believe in; ghosts, goblins, trolls, [sub]tho' not of the "Baer" type[/sub] witches, warlocks, Jiffy Peanut Butter, no taxation without representation, the right to [s]baer[/s] bear arms,..abortion, the Death Penalty, and last but certainly not least....the Easter Bunny...[/quote]<br>i also believe in msot of this but the easter bunny....that's just a touch sinister and leftfield  :o

Solipsism Twitter
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 1:58 am 

[quote author=zaigoat link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=15#27 date=01/31/04 at 16:55:25] (...)<br>Jiffy Peanut Butter, (...)[/quote]<br><br>What, on earth, is that...?<br><br>What about FZ's views on that matter?<br><br>ARF

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 6:55 am 

[quote author=Mr_Green_Genes link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=15#29 date=02/01/04 at 03:58:51]<br><br>What, on earth, is that...?<br><br>What about FZ's views on that matter?<br><br>ARF[/quote]<br>.. T'was from a TV commercial in the States during the '70's...... the peanut butter reference...that is....

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 7:34 am 

Isn't Inca roads lyrics parodying those Prog-/art-rock clichés?<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2004 8:51 am 

[quote author=Zardoz link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=30#30 date=02/01/04 at 06:37:18]<br>Mabey we could incorporate the "sex" gratification thingy, also? Perks of the job!!<br> 8) ;D 8)[/quote]<br><br>Just don't tell my wife !    ;D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 7:45 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=30#35 date=02/03/04 at 07:15:40][center]Image[/center][/quote]<br>"nope, no signs of intelligent life in here"   8)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2004 9:53 pm 

[quote author=Mij link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=15#21 date=01/29/04 at 09:07:54]Rael has a base here in Québec.    [/quote]<br><br>Could this be the Rael reason for Gail' visit ????<br><br>The plot thickens.... ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 6:51 am 

[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=30#38 date=02/04/04 at 08:38:03]And who among us would be willing to "enter" any kind of Alien Orifice in any fashion? :o<br><br>--Bat ;D[/quote]<br>i'll do anything once....in the name of research.  ;)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 11:05 am 

[quote author=The_Acadian link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=30#37 date=02/03/04 at 23:53:56]<br>Could this be the Rael reason for Gail' visit ????<br>[/quote]<br><br>I would be struckily stunned with non-ending awesome surprise if Gail has a tiny little most precious bit of any atomic microscopic molecular particule of anything ressembling in any way to a recognisable beginning of a somewhat common frame of mind with that guy.   <br> 8)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2004 8:16 pm 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=30#41 date=02/04/04 at 16:55:28][center]Image[/center][/quote]<br><br>sad, but true.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2004 1:56 pm 

So after all that time I come back with this "out there" thread and I ask again:  What were Zappa's opinion on that matter (if any) ???  

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 7:08 pm 

[quote author=Mr_Green_Genes link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=30#43 date=05/08/04 at 16:56:15]So after all that time I come back with this "out there" thread and I ask again:  What were Zappa's opinion on that matter (if any) ???  [/quote]<br><br>Fz said DID,..did a vee-hi-cle come ??<br>Third tense raises skepticism maybe..<br><br>FZ: If you buy the idea that the vibrational rates translate into matter, and then if you understand the concept of vibrational rates above perception and below perception combining to create a reality, that opens up the door to some pretty science-fiction matter possibilities. If you can create an audible reality by a sine wave above the range of what your ear can hear and another one from below, and you put them together and suddenly it creates something that your ear can detect, is it not possible that solid matter of an unknown origin could manifest periodically because of frequencies of some unknown nature above and below which, for short durations, manifest solid objects? It could explain a lot of strange things that people see. <br><br><br>Marshall: UFO's come to mind immediately ?<br><br>FZ: Yea..

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2004 8:26 pm 

[quote author=stride link=board=rant;num=1075297360;start=30#44 date=05/12/04 at 22:08:38]<br><br>Fz said DID,..did a vee-hi-cle come ??<br>Third tense raises skepticism maybe..<br><br>FZ: If you buy the idea that the vibrational rates translate into matter, and then if you understand the concept of vibrational rates above perception and below perception combining to create a reality, that opens up the door to some pretty science-fiction matter possibilities. If you can create an audible reality by a sine wave above the range of what your ear can hear and another one from below, and you put them together and suddenly it creates something that your ear can detect, is it not possible that solid matter of an unknown origin could manifest periodically because of frequencies of some unknown nature above and below which, for short durations, manifest solid objects? It could explain a lot of strange things that people see. <br><br><br>Marshall: UFO's come to mind immediately ?<br><br>FZ: Yea..[/quote]<br><br>You know stride, I think the DID on that question, raises a lot of natural curiosity and doubt, more than a firm position or certainty...<br><br>The complex statement above by FZ show that he was very open minded towards new and different possible paradigmas, which I think most scientists (and people in general) are not...<br><br>ARF

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2004 1:54 pm 

One more try:<br>_____________________________________________<br>Video Creates a UFO Stir<br>Wed May 12, 2004 11:07 AM ET <br>MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - The Mexican Air Force has released footage of what a UFO expert said were 11 invisible unidentified flying objects picked up by an infrared camera as they whizzed around a surveillance plane. <br>A long-time believer in flying saucers, journalist Jaime Maussan told a news conference on Tuesday the objects were real and seemed "intelligent" after they at one point changed direction and surrounded the plane chasing them. <br><br>"They were invisible to the eye but they were there, there is no doubt about it. They had mass, they had energy and they were moving about," he said, after showing a 15-minute video he said the Defense Ministry gave him permission to publicize. <br><br>The ministry confirmed to Reuters it had provided the video, filmed by the Air Force on March 5 over the eastern coastal state of Campeche. <br><br>"We are not alone! This is so weird," one of the pilots can be heard yelling, after the plane's crew switched on an infrared camera to track the objects, first picked up by radar. <br><br>The film, recorded by a plane looking for drugs trafficking near the Gulf of Mexico, shows 11 objects as blobs of light that hover in formation or dart about, sometimes disappearing into cloud. <br><br>Mexico's most popular nightly news broadcast showed the video on Monday night. <br><br>Interviewed by Mausson on another section of the video, the pilots said they grew nervous when the objects, still invisible, turned back during a chase and surrounded the plane. <br><br>"There was a moment when ... the screens showed they were behind us, to the left and in front of us. It was at that point that I felt a bit tense," said Maj. Magdaleno Castanon. <br><br>Mexico has a long history of fanciful UFO sightings, most of which are dismissed by scientists as space debris, missiles, weather balloons, natural weather phenomena or hoaxes. <br><br>_____________________________________________<br><br>http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=5120471<br><br><br>WE ARE NOT ALONE!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2004 1:15 pm 

If we are the only intelligent life in the universe that is raelly raelly sad.Look how bad we fucked up our planet.The Aliens must be freaking out at the day we will be able to travel to their world. Yes I believe there is life out there somewhere .I mean the universe is so big ,and its expanding all the time too.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 7:58 am 

Very interesting news from the lines which inspired our idol:<br><br>http://www.100megsfree4.com/farshores/nazca.htm<br><br>ARF ARF ARF

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:50 pm 

[center][glow=GREEN,2,300]WE ARE NOT ALONE! CLICK ME![/glow][/center]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17  Next