Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:35 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
The Day Before Disclosure: Official Trailer HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS8M9-REsxk

That looks good is it widely avaliable?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:11 pm 

Plook wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
The Day Before Disclosure: Official Trailer HD
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS8M9-REsxk

That looks good is it widely avaliable?

Please, check here:
http://www.zappa.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=20129&p=473776#p473776

CNN: Have UFOs Been To Earth? (29th September 2010):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1UyNG_93V8

CNN: UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons? (27/9/2010):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5PVMr56Dtc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:00 pm 

[Mass] 'UFO' Sightings Over Manhattan 13th October 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeQtlduS9fg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqLGBNPALi8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-6vqZj_hr8

Any Newyorkers over there has heard about it?

UFO in New York? This is starting to get eerie ...
http://voices.washingtonpost.com/blog-post/2010/10/ufo_in_new_york_this_is_starti.html

Manhattan New York UFO: Is This NYC UFO?
http://www.dotsperiod.com/1997/manhattan-new-york-ufo-is-this-nyc-ufo/

UFO over Manhattan Caught on Tape
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/14/earlyshow/main6957279.shtml

UFOs Spotted Over NYC Prompt Panic, 911 Calls nyc ufo
http://breakawaytrends.com/ufos-spotted-over-nyc-prompt-panic-911-calls-nyc-ufo/01246971

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:46 pm 

Yeah, I saw that article today.

Weird.

I really enjoyed reading what I could of this thread.

Lots of very compelling arguments provided from all points of view.

"Think for yourself, stupid." - My grandpa

dv

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:14 am 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:

Although this could be bloons, it is very similiar to photage from Mexico City in the 90's.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:27 am 

Plook wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:

Although this could be bloons, it is very similiar to photage from Mexico City in the 90's.

It's already been announced that they are silver balloons, Students of the Milestone School in Mount Vernon were celebrating at an engagement party for one of their teachers.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:29 am 

just plain doug wrote:
Plook wrote:
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:

It's already been announced that they are silver balloons, Students of the Milestone School in Mount Vernon were celebrating at an engagement party for one of their teachers.

I thought so, it just didn't look like a real UFO event... :(

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 pm 

Extra, extra!!!

Breaking news, this is just in...

Just a couple of hours ago, NASA made a press conference, much rumoured to be the release on Alien life "discovery". Instead they presented an organism, a bacteria which lives in the bottom of a very salty lake, Mono Lake in California, and that can survive in arsenic ('most toxic substance know to mankind'). Not only this, but it incorporates the arsenic in the DNA structure, replacing the phosphorus atoms on it.

Conclusion: This is the scientific demonstration that there are other radically different forms of life than previously assumed.

Paving the way for disclosure?

Read more here:
http://www.zappa.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=9955&p=483366#p483366

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:33 pm 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Extra, extra!!!

Just a couple of hours ago, NASA made a press conference, much rumoured to be the release on Alien life "discovery". Instead they presented an organism, a bacteria which lives in the bottom of a very salty lake, Mono Lake in California, and that can survive in arsenic ('most toxic substance know to mankind'). Not only this, but it incorporates the arsenic in the DNA structure, replacing the phosphorus atoms on it.

Conclusion: This is the scientific demonstration that there are other radically different forms of life than previously assumed.

Read more here:

Very interesting, I am confused by the common ackowledgement that some alien disclosure is commong in then, they do something else. This has been going on for years, like they are testing the waters. As Jon Stewart said recently, "they could announce the existence of aliens and people will not care as long as their stuff still works". I think the problem is the Conservative base, they would have a huge problem with that reality.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:51 am 

Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
Extra, extra!!!

Read more here:

Do you guys really want to meet something that likes eating arsenic? :wink:

But seriously, can you explain how this might be 'preparing us' for the existence of aliens who visit us? That there are other life forms on other planets seems a statistical certainty, but I rather doubt if consuming arsenic creates a natural predisposition to constructing intergalactic vehicles. But... convince me!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:24 pm 

You know, here in Brazil we have an old joke which makes a good allegory to my case: Your cat went to the roof...

If someday authorities announce there is intelligent life visiting Earth, they would be better off announcing the discovery of simple/bacterial life elsewhere first and all those news of Earth-like planets out of the Solar System... This research (if confirmed, it has been under lots of criticism) will make a case for the "life could be much more diverse and different from what we first thought" hypothesis. In this case, chances that life surfaced elsewhere would go thorough the roof. This, along with the recent scientific news, that there could be more much more stars that previously thought would impact Drake Equation estimates very hard and positively. If you believe biological evolution and if we find simple life out there, there is no reason to assume intelligence might not have evolved, in older systems than our own.

They are preparing us, instead of announcing ET intelligence overnight they are saying our cat went to the roof... ;)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 8:41 am 

Well put Mr.GG, let me take a different approach although much duller, let's not forget our friend is in Europe...lol...

A lot of us so called "believers" are starting from the position that life is abundant in the Galaxy and therefore the Universe and that they have visited are planet...many of us will go so far as to say that they have interacted with humans from the beginning and have not only been involved in our history, most likely we're the Gods of all religions and therefore had a hand in creating man in his present form.

How can we say this without laughing and with such confidence, it is a matter of research, all the proof for everything I said is out there and only needs to be sought out, one need go no further than read the earliest record of man from the earliest known society, the Sumerians, and they tell you exactly that.

The spark to get to this place of understanding and knowledge must come from somewhere, mine came from my father, he was one of those Roswell guys. He was kind of old when he had me so he was a WWII vet, he was a radar operator and that was a very top secret thing back then. I had known of his interest in UFO’s from as far back as I can remember and he would tell his story of being on a remote Pacific Island with 2 other men when they saw what they new wasn’t Allie or enemy aircraft on the scope and they went outside and saw a formation of disc fly over their location.

In 1978 a retired officer appeared on a show called “In Search Of”, narrated by Leonard Nimoy and disclosed his participation in the recovery of a disc that crashed in the desert of New Mexico in 1947 near Roswell…after watching the show my Father said that since this had been on TV he felt that even though sworn to secrecy he could acknowledge that he knew for a fact that the military had recovered 3 flying saucers in the desert in the years immediately after the war and that he knew that they were they took them, Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton Ohio.

My Father was a very honest man part of the greatest generation and when he told you something like that, no matter how mind blowing, you could put money on it. He passed not to long after that and the whole Roswell thing went crazy in the 80’s, so I tended to read as much on that as I could due to my Dads connection. As time went on I tried to figure out why my father would have had a connection to this since I thought like most soldiers after WWII he would have been discharged upon his return.

I decided to ask my Mom about it years later, in an effort not to freak her out with the UFO angle, I simply inquired about his whereabouts after the war. The answer I got blew my mind…she relayed to me that after the war he was somewhere in the Midwest for “a year or two” and he always said he was recovering in a military hospital from an infection but she never believed that was the true story. He then became a civilian and worked at Dayton AFB and “drove around all day with the General” (my parents were both from Youngstown Ohio). I asked why and she said “we didn’t ask questions back then and they weren’t talking”. I asked if she thought he was connected with anything hush hush at that time, she said “everything in the military was secret after the war because of the cold war”, (my family being from Ohio would take regular trip there almost once a year in summer to visit) she went on to say” whenever we went to Ohio he would always stop in New Mexico to visit a friend of his from after war, he was some kind of CIA guy”.

So you will have to excuse me for being so confident in my beliefs and I apologize for not being able to convince you as I know that seldom works, but I think you may have your answer as to why I can be so sure about this stuff.

We know that they know, and we know they can not keep it secret forever, as far as we are concerned the proof already exists, most people choose to laugh off even the best evidence, but someday the undeniable will get through and even then there will be non believers. In the end all these little trickles of information about possible fossils in a rock from mars, water here water there water seems to be everywhere out there now. Planets here planets there, it seems like planets are everywhere now.

This disclosure is huge, the reason…many have suggested that life on earth is most likely what you would end up with anywhere or something like it if life was to be found elsewhere. But others including Carl Sagan, had hypothesized as far back as the late 60’s that life may well be based on all sorts of bizarre building blocks that would make no logical sense to us.

This is big, since we now know planets are very common and water seems to be anywhere we look and we can now find bizarre life even on our own planet. That all these variables plugged into the Drake Equation means the Galaxy and Universe is probably teaming with life and that makes what we have been saying about our planet being visited regularly more probable.

Since we have seen how much man has done in 100 years with the technological boom, could you imagine societies 1000 years ahead, how about 10,000 years ahead, or 100,000 years ahead…with the age of the universe it would not be out of the question for them to be 1 million years ahead of us…that is worth thinking about.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:25 am 

Actual supressed photo of alien abduction in process:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:47 am 

Typical idiotic response... :idea:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 3:25 pm 

there's a dog going crazy in the pan, if that isn't a seldom stupid alien on me lemonar. I bet it stems from Ironic Approxima, haw-har.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:23 am 

New Zealand releases UFO government files

New Zealand's military has released hundreds of documents detailing claims of sightings of unidentified flying objects (UFOs).

The files include descriptions of flying saucers like these (computer illustration)

The files, dating from 1954 to 2009, include drawings of flying saucers and alleged samples of alien writing.

The files include details of New Zealand's most famous UFO sighting when strange lights were filmed off the South Island town of Kaikoura in 1978.

An official report from the time said natural phenomenon could explain it.

Although the incident made international headlines at the time, the military report suggested it could be lights from boats reflected in clouds or an unusual view of the planet Venus.

Following the release of the files, New Zealand Air Force spokesman Kavae Tamariki said the military did not have the resources to investigate UFO sightings and would not be commenting on the documents' contents.

"We have just been a collection point for the information. We don't investigate or make reports, we haven't substantiated anything in them," he told the Dominion Post newspaper.

The reports have been released under freedom of information laws after officials removed names and other identifying material.

The files - which run to about 2,000 pages - include accounts by members of the public, military personnel and commercial airline pilots describing close encounters, mostly involving moving lights in the sky.

All the original documents on which the reports were based are to remain sealed in the national archive.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-12057314

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:56 am 

Location: Magicians' Quarters on the Counterweight Continent, wawawa.lspace....org
this is what any cute cub would call a proper saucer

you go on believing aliens gonna appear on the 4. of July, keep on reading golly wooden news, listen, watch to all neighbours and tell'em they are cleaning up the place bombastuously.

You don't phink so? at least that very vehicle carries one to a palace of ....risk, eh read for yerself. Please do not kindle the bridge. Hoy then

HyFlyRadio alongside chap

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:31 am 

The previous post is unequivocal proof of alien life AND an examaple of alien writing. Case closed. Who needs Carl Sagan?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:10 am 

Rahdley wrote:
The previous post is unequivocal proof of alien life AND an examaple of alien writing. Case closed. Who needs Carl Sagan?

Actually it is proof that crap exists and that it can be detected...some say it is crap for craps sake while others call it art (...huh..huh), anyway you cut it it is a pile, be it shit or slick, who am I to say. But no one thing for sure, it is not from anywhere but right here, good old commercial drivin diarrhea.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:33 am 

Location: Magicians' Quarters on the Counterweight Continent, wawawa.lspace....org
it's about time for a transport actually, it's becoming a bit stuffy in here, a big deal even. What more could one say. Instead of telling all others his piece of mind he keeps on overseeing the only well-meaning source from the unique saucerer. Ya, my tricks with discs are being stated in the Word-Record Book of Crêpe de la ...crivens me, does he talk outlandish or wosh? Rahdley, have you been able to find anything out from the thoughts of those fur-missing half-apes? switched on the sensors on full blast and merely blubber-all. And this is not phunny. They are now on stand-by, cuz me's having a hypernap, till next year then. ..first fing Djinnuary, no bulls' speciali'ies. Roger, rabbits and see how they're runnin'.

HyFlyRadio alongside chap

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:54 pm 

Watch out for Dino-crap above... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:53 am 

Hi, Plook and Mr GG.

The pictures and eyewitness testimony of the existence of UFOs I find (occasionally) quite convincing. The parts I have problems with are to do with the government conspiracy to hide the evidence and prepare the public. This would seem to me to presuppose that previous governments and the government today were capable of efficiently conspiring and planning in the long term. I fact, I find it more likely that aliens are visting every day than that any government, US or otherwise, could effectively plan in the way that many suggest.
This is also why I tend to believe most government conspiracy theories e.g. 9/11.
Also is not equally possible that if these are not natural phenomana or man-made objects from the present day that they are time travellers? Why should they be from another planet?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 8:47 am 

Caputh wrote:
Hi, Plook and Mr GG.

The pictures and eyewitness testimony of the existence of UFOs I find (occasionally) quite convincing. The parts I have problems with are to do with the government conspiracy to hide the evidence and prepare the public. This would seem to me to presuppose that previous governments and the government today were capable of efficiently conspiring and planning in the long term. I fact, I find it more likely that aliens are visting every day than that any government, US or otherwise, could effectively plan in the way that many suggest.
This is also why I tend to believe most government conspiracy theories e.g. 9/11.
Also is not equally possible that if these are not natural phenomana or man-made objects from the present day that they are time travellers? Why should they be from another planet?

Due to certian laws of nature as we know them, to be a long distance space traveler (could there be any other kind) you are a time traveler, Jacque Valle's book "Demensions" is the bench mark of the subject of UFO's connection with time & interdimensional travel. Maybe the real trick the goverments are pulling is making you think they are in capable of keeping a secret, BTW most of the stuff has gotten out in some form or another, so maybe the goverment doesn't need to be that good at keeping secrets after all.

My problem is if my Dad said there are captured UFO's, I have to go with that, the guy was just too honest.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:26 pm 

Location: on the ether from www.deliciousagony.com only fair wave left methinks
A quite perfect, undisturbed evolution for 4.6 bi!!ion years with a G-class star, not much going in the galactic neighbourhood, most of the suns namely explode in a few million years, is truthfully a rare occasion. Ask any expert on your planet, ...ozzwell, my mistake, wrong topic.

Is is allowed to slap the crap a lil?-) that is in-continental saying for a boisterous person. That formula guessing how many inhabitated planets could be there and so, from that geezer, he has namely forgotten that, and all the others, is a very wild fling. From all other unique facts concerning Earth not yet spoken.

Four examples: the Moon, what's been a Mars-like planet having crashed into Terra, has now a fourhundredth magnitude like Sol, which itself is situated the same amount reciprocally in distance, resulting in magnificient sun-shadowings. With no Jupiter for ey comet catcher your weather would be rather different and the iron-core from that smaragd marvel gave us the idea for an electro-magnetic shelter-shield. The comic travellers have been so impresssed, they applied the meter to their instruments, ya light-of-speed cannot get faster than circa-ish about approxima 3oo.ooo.ooo m/s of it. Nevertheless is space swarming with saucers, ya strongest force out there life namely likes them a lot. Sometimes we have to weed the less than any worthless out, or them will kill us. Apropos wits, try jetting stoned over a spacebar under influence. Bezzywe, nice try, that launching of blackpowder on a stick last night, fire works, doesn't it? Or went complete all man's laboratories in a chain-wrecktion tohoobawohoo around the globe? :mrgreen: that was laughing big-style, scratching one's helmet and ordering the navigator for some orbits more - Space-Patrol signing out, hoyeh, till laters then

PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:16 am 

Bright shape changing UFO, Moscow 18.01.2011
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUmOHaDQbFc

Project bluebeam hologram? Alien spacecraft? Interdimentional creature? Us from the future? You even get some Tuva throat singing or mongolian overtone singing along with it...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 406 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 17  Next