Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:59 am 

FZ is on this show.<br><br><br><br>http://www.musicstation.com/cgi-bin/rotv/rotv_cgi?search_type=artist_exact&sort_by=artist&type=tv&search=169736<br><br><br>Network: (VH1) Video Hits One <br>Date: Tuesday - March 02, 2004 <br>Time: 06:00 pm - 08:00 pm ET <br> <br> <br>Featured Artists <br>The Beastie Boys, Beavis & Butt-Head, Blink 182, The Blues Brothers, Cher, Eminem, Fatboy Slim, Foo Fighters, The Monkees, Kelly Osbourne, Ozzy Osbourne, Queen, David Lee Roth, The Rutles, Adam Sandler, The Simpsons, Sir Mix-A-Lot, Spinal Tap, Tenacious D, Twisted Sister, Weezer, Weird Al Yankovic, Frank Zappa  <br>About 50 Greatest Funny Moments In Music <br>Take a lighter look at the world of rock. In this two-hour primetime special, vh1 will present our favorite funny music moments from movies, television, and music videos. From "Spinal Tap" to "South Park," from The Blues Brothers to the Foo Fighters, the show will feature the classic moments alongside all-new interviews with today’s hottest comedians recounting their favorite bits about them. Just don't drink milk while you're watching the show--we can't be responsible for any accidents. <br>Remember when Peter’s voice changed right in the middle of the Brady kids trying to record "When It's Time To Change?" Or maybe when Homer tried to cash in on Lollapalooza by creating Homerpalooza? Or perhaps when Cher sang "I’ve Got You Babe," with Beavis and Butthead? Maybe even the Foo Fighters’ video "Learn To Fly." <br><br>"50 Greatest Funny Moments In Music" will be hosted by a master of funny, Sarah Silverman (Crank Yankers). <br> <br>About VH1: Video Hits One <br> <br><br>

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 7:14 am 

[quote author=Trendmonger link=board=tv-film;num=1078246751;start=0#0 date=03/02/04 at 08:59:11]<br>"50 Greatest Funny Moments In Music" will be hosted by a master of funny, Sarah Silverman (Crank Yankers). <br><br>[/quote]<br><br>What, they couldn't get the guys from Jackass?  ::)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 3:53 pm 

I think Sarah Silverman is mighty fine.<br><br>Image

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:04 pm 

[quote author=BlackKeys link=board=tv-film;num=1078246751;start=0#1 date=03/02/04 at 09:14:38]<br><br>What, they couldn't get the guys from Jackass?  ::)[/quote]<br>Haha!   ;D   ;D   ;D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 03, 2004 7:45 am 

I saw it.  Man, I'd forgotten just how lame VH1's lists are.  <br><br>[quote author=Billy link=board=tv-film;num=1078246751;start=0#2 date=03/02/04 at 17:53:09]I think Sarah Silverman is mighty fine.<br><br>Image[/quote]<br><br>Indeed she is.  Hard to believe she's dating Jimmy Kimmel.  Her standup stuff is pretty brave too.  She's goes out of her way to offend just about any group out there.