Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 02, 2014 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: The wishing well
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:36 pm 

Hello,

I dont believe I ever posted on this here wish list section so perhapse it is time therefore I will now begin ..........

I dunno about you but I do most of my wishing first thing in the morning right in between the first fag of the day and the first coffee. It might not always be in that order depending on what has been drunk the nite (that is essex for night - n20 oxide and suction on the venepuncture chair) before, adherance to fibre regime or whats on der only clean mug. usually there is not a clean mug and i dont have one of those FZ ones of his Holiness on the porceline appliance which i am sure you will have guessed is where i do all my wishing.

I am very sorry - what I am trying to say is that when i am on the loo in the morning i always wish for one million pounds and consider what i would do if this happend. Thats the only unreality of my day - the rest is always all too real and involves lesser amounts of dosh.

what i wanna know is where do you do your wishing and what do yer wish for ???????

kind regards,

Mungo xxx

Post subject: Re: The wishing well
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:19 pm 

That's a pretty fancy way to say you like taking a dump in the morning.

Don't we all!! :mrgreen:

Personally, I shit twice a day. Most of the time on the toilet.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:44 pm 

I usually produce two well formed jobbies and call em Mij and Mikey............. ahhhhhhhhhh........... the distinctive plop plop of pinko leftie limp wristedness, which funnily enough is the name of my new band - limp wristedness - wes are scheduled no.1 on the hit parade any week now - fuck me i dreamed it was real.

Surprised at the lack of interest in my thread - i would have expected our Kraut chums to be into this one as I understood shit is the basis of all Hun culture ....... we shall see

Pungpoo xxx

Post subject: re: the wishing well
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:21 pm 

mungo wrote:
...what I am trying to say is that when i am on the loo in the morning i always wish for one million pounds and consider what i would do if this happend...
a million pounds of shit is a pretty big heap, what the fuck you eatin these days, mungo ¿

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:48 am 

pedigree chum, grass and cats ............. pass on my own vomit for the time being but working up to it

its a good diet but the grass comes out undigested and yer have to pull it out yer rectum thread by thread

i always wondered and now know how my woof produced so much poo

mungo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:07 pm 

Get some tweezers Mungo. And some sort of lubricant.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 pm 

no need for the zircon tongs as the pygmy pony has the suction to spagetti suck any stalk out - we have a kind of symbiotic relationship me and the pony regards posterior lodgements ............

and still no Germans - where have they all gone to - packard goose and the rest ?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 am 

Location: Magicians' Quarters on the Counterweight Continent, wawawa.lspace....org
Some super dreams and stunning wishes, all from different corners are incidentally taking the same course to Earth, not even aware that here are wonderful forces and trycks which would make it very easy for them to get overenthusiastic, say, as well as that they are a little too late. Man should have never jumped off the tree, at least couldn't he not wait for the ice to disappear and meadow to grow? a landing on feets could also have helped. Now try communications with anyone on the planet, with the occasional exception of wisemen in the Benelux and Scandinavia. From experience take it that only one magic trick can do its effect. ..from out space. :|

HyFlyRadio alongside chap