Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:44 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 9:55 pm 

I'm not shure, but my theory is that they don't dare to go out with more information about future events and releases before all details is confirmed a 100%! Maybe the ZFT has learned something after the FZ:OZ release?<br><br>Personally I wouldn't be very surprised if the Zappaween show is cancelled. I'm afraid the ZFT haven't got the experience, time and resources to arrange something like this. I actually think that they have tried to do both the Zappaween show, and come with a new release for Halloween. The delays of FZ:OZ and probably problems with both a future release and the Zappaween show has made it impossible to get it together in time.<br><br>But I wouldn't be very surprised if we around Halloween get some info on the future release. My guess is that it is "Baby Snakes" on DVD. Remember the vote on the old website? Here they did a poll on wheter people wanted "Baby Snakes" in the theater or out on DVD. I think that Zappaween was both going to include "Baby Snakes" as a theatre release, and the long avaited re-release on DVD.  ::)<br><br>These are just my thoughts... Any other theories?  8)

Ding

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2002 10:14 pm 

Hmmmm.... When I think about it I think you are right!  :-[<br><br>But I called in on 1-818-pumpkin one time, and they had some info. As usual they didn't give out to much info, but they said that they hopefully would release a DVD by the end of the year. After a couple of more questions, they said to me that they thought it would be "Baby Snakes"...<br><br>But you are completely right. The vote was on Roxy. That would be the release I would want the most also. I already have Baby Snakes on a Bootleg VHS, and my favourite line-up of all time is the Roxy!<br><br>Ding  8)

Ding

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:28 am 

I would love to reply to all of these messages, I just don't know what to say as a fan.  I am as confused as everyone else.  SO, I am just not going to reply.