PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2002 4:47 pm 

Please! ??? :P ;D ???

Post subject: Re: TRANS FUSION
PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2002 7:58 am 

Yes, and what about Dance me this??!!

--------------------------

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2002 6:28 am 

what are Dance Me This and Trans Fusion all about? Guitar solos? classical music? live material? or dare I say studio material?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2002 1:59 am 

Here is the track-list for Trance-Fusion. I like it better that "Guitar" as it is more diversed. Also, "Bowling on Charen" is a real "nugget". Beautiful harmonics!!!<br><br>1. Chunga's Revenge (London, 4/19/88, w/Dweezil)<br>2. Bowling on Charen ("Wild Love" solo, NYC, 10/28/77 #1)<br>3. Good Lobna ("Cleveland" solo, Memphis 12/4/84)<br>4. A Cold Dark Matter ("Inca Roads" solo from Allentown, 3/19/88)<br>5. Butter or Canons ("Cleveland" solo from NYC, 8/25/84)<br>6. Ask Dr. Stupid ("Easy Meat" solo from Eppelheim, 3/21/79)<br>7. Scratch & Sniff ("City of Tiny Lights" solo from Brighton 4/16/88)<br>8. Trance-Fusion ("Marqueson's Chicken" solo from Stuttgart, 5/24/88)<br>9. Gorgo ("Torture" solo from Stockholm, 5/1/88)<br>10. Diplodocus ("King Kong" solo from Providence, 10/26/84)<br>11. Soul Polka ("Oh No" solo from Allentown, 3/19/88)<br>12. For Giuseppe Franco ("Hot Plate Heaven" solo from Seattle 12/17/84 #2)<br>13. After Dinner Smoker ("Torture" solo from Genoa, 6/9/88)<br>14. Light Is All That Matters ("Cleveland" solo(s) from Seattle, 12/17/84 #2)<br>15. Finding Higg's Boson ("Hot Plate Heaven" solo from Vienna, 5/8/88)<br>16. Bavarian Sunset (post-"Walrus" jam from Munich, 05/09/88, w/ Dweezil)<br> <br><br>Must be legal issues, which prevent a release ???

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 5:51 am 

I always thought it was spelled "TRANCE-FUSION". Anyway, I love this record; the boot copy I have has pretty good sound. A spiffed-up remastered version with all the recording dates/sites from the ZFT would be much appreciated, however. The Chunga's revenge version is excellent, even thought I'm not much of a fan of Dweezil's playing. Frank sounds pretty incredible on it though.  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:34 am 

I somehow got a copy of TANCE-FUSION too and I like it a lot!!!<br>Can someone please tell me: how did it spread out to us fans anyway? Since it was just planned but not officially released, how did the first copy (in a bootleg sound!) pass UMRK? When was it? Or did just somebody "rebulid" this album from the notes (see above) and re-create it in his own basement editing the cuts from his own bootlegs of these particular shows???<br>questions, questions, questions flooding into the mind of the concerned hardcore fanfatic today... ;)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:04 pm 

<br>Trans Fusion blew my brains out of my head.<br>Scary as hell !!! Mindblowing , sexy , dark , angry , like a democrate doing nasty things with a cigar.......<br><br>PLEASE RELEASE IT ! IT WOULD MAKE THE WORLD MORE PEACEFULL GAIL!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 2:15 pm 

Haven't heard it yet, I'm still waiting for this to be released legally, although it's tempting to get the unofficial version...  :(

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 9:10 pm 

The version circulating is according to rumors the "real thing". I.e., not a version reconstructed by a fan. The rumor is that som person at UMRK got fired, and apparently got pissed, and as some kind of revenge took a cassette copy of the Trance-Fusion master with him.<br><br>But someone may have a more accurate account of the specific circumstances???

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 3:43 pm 

<br>[quote author=HJ link=board=wishList&num=1030506471&start=0#6 date=09/03/02 at 04:59:46]<br>2. Bowling on Charen ("Wild Love" solo, NYC, 10/28/77 #1)<br>[/quote]<br><br>Its not really a solo- it took place right after "city of tiny lights", but it uses themes from wild love. <br>It's also been edited down, quite a bit for Trance-Fusion (See Zerkon Music for the whole thingy)<br><br>Shibi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 4:38 pm 

;DPlease ,please,HEAR our Pleas!<br>    Release the damned things to us ....PLEASE!!!!!!!<br>     Ain't it TRANCE-FUSION?  ???  NO MATTER!!!!!!<br>        Please ...in all yer wisdom,'n' all yer splender,jes shoot the little mothers to us!   I'm beggin' ya ...O.K?<br>       (Hey,all you guys  ;),was that pathetic enough for ya all?   DID YA DIG the grovelling part I put in there?)<br>     BUT,REALLY!     PLEASE Give us Trans(trance?)-Fusion,and DANCE ME THIS!   Don't let some damned bootlegger suck up all the deserved profit from Frank's toiling in his secret lair!<br>      We've been good little freaks sitting here for 9 years drooling! :P   Throw us da bone!   Come on ...I'll bite it,I'll chew it fer ya :-*! Jus' don't call me "Frenchie"!   OH HELL.....Call Me any DAMNED THING YA WANT!   Come back....where ya going? :'( Wait,... will you hear my plea?   Let us all know! :-[