Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Love thias website
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:53 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:20 am
Posts: 1
I was watching your website and I can say it is perfect a42d6191dea718a8e5cae5001795dc88 is also good.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:24 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18526
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
I was watching your posting, and I can say it isn't.

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9260
Location: EINDHOVEN
Don't reply to spammers!

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:51 am 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18526
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
BBP wrote:
Don't reply to spammers!

And miss an opportunity to amaze and astound all you nice folks, with my wit and humour?
Nay, I say.
Let's take back the spammers' threads, and make them our own!
Right On! Right On!

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 4:11 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:37 pm
Posts: 1786
Make them our BITCH!

:wink:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Love thias website
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 5:19 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Bart_Shriver4d90 wrote:
I was watching your website and I can say it is perfect a42d6191dea718a8e5cae5001795dc88 is also good.

Image

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Posts: 9570
lakeland boating --> captain's log forums

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 2492
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
Что может быть прекраснее, чем провести выходные, путешествуя по Древним городам России. В этих городах множество удивительных мест, которые мы готовы открывать еще и еще раз - вместе с Вами. Отвлекитесь от каждодневной суеты и рабочих будней !!!

"Великий Новгород - Валдай" (2 дня)
Выезд в пятницу - возвращение в понедельник
Цена тура - 36OO руб.

(I have no idea what it says. I just pasted it from a SPAM email. Maybe I have a nice Russian bride waiting for me: or maybe it's cheap boner pills: or an advanced degree with no work...)

WHY DO THEY SEND ME THIS SHIT? I DON'T SPEAK RUSSIAN!!!

_________________
_________________Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:23 pm
Posts: 1803
Who the fuck is Thias Website?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Posts: 9570
mentaltossflycoon wrote:
Что может быть прекраснее, чем провести выходные, путешествуя по Древним городам России.
В этих городах множество удивительных мест, которые мы готовы открывать еще и еще раз - вместе с Вами.
Отвлекитесь от каждодневной суеты и рабочих будней !!!

"Великий Новгород - Валдай" (2 дня)
Выезд в пятницу - возвращение в понедельник
Цена тура - 36OO руб.

(I have no idea what it says. I just pasted it from a SPAM email. Maybe I have a nice Russian bride waiting for me: or maybe it's cheap boner pills: or an advanced degree with no work...)

WHY DO THEY SEND ME THIS SHIT? I DON'T SPEAK RUSSIAN!!!


Quote:
what can be finer, than lead days off, travelling on ancient cities of russia.
in these cities set of surprising places which we are ready to open more
and more time - together with you. distract from everyday vanity and
working everyday lives!!!

"great novgorod - valdai" (2 days)
departure friday - returning on monday
the price of round - 3600 rubles

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:28 pm
Posts: 2492
Location: in the tiny dirt somewhere
Only 3600 rubles? What a steal!!

I'm sure glad you know how to use the Internet, Mr. Slime...

_________________
_________________Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2006 9:50 am
Posts: 807
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Only 3600 rubles? What a steal!!

I'm sure glad you know how to use the Internet, Mr. Slime...


Can someone send me a link?

_________________
The fun hasn't beginned yet, uh, later on apparently The Mothers are gonna hand out the bingo cards and everything, you know


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14768
The Black Page Part 2 wrote:
MentalTossFlycoon wrote:
Only 3600 rubles? What a steal!!

I'm sure glad you know how to use the Internet, Mr. Slime...


Can someone send me a link?


Image

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:59 am 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:12 pm
Posts: 440
Location: CARMEL BY THE CAUSEWAY
8) calvin2hikers- May I have two eggs over medium n some grits n gravey with biscuit's. With my Link's? :P

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14768
KAPT.KIRK wrote:
8) calvin2hikers- May I have two eggs over medium n some grits n gravey with biscuit's. With my Link's? :P


That's really funny. Did you study under Marty Allen?

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 15 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Gray_Ghost and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group