Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 pm 

Zappa is noted as saying the closest he came
to eating sh*t was at a Holiday Inn he'd booked into......
and not a turd Captain Beefheart had deposit on any stage.

I recall being given 'cows stomach soup', "Flaki" in Polish.
My tuppence worth.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:32 am 

I once started a topic called "Poll: the closest YOU ever got to eating shit..."

It's here:
http://www.zappa.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=4477&p=99779&hilit=shit#p99779

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:28 pm 

My now sick brother was quite the surfer prankster when he was a teenager and he didn't like our sisters boyfreind at the time, probably 1974 or 75 and we were at a house party and the boyfriend sat down his beer to go take a piss and my brother peed in it while he was gone...when he came back he just kept taking drinks saying it tasted terrible and finally commmented it taste like piss and 15 people standing there together drinking finally broke out in laughter...kind of groos, but funny...it was the '70's.

:smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:15 pm 

Some friends and I were sitting around playing cards, chewing tobacco, and drinking ice tea about 30 years ago. We were spitting into the same style glasses as the tea and the expectorant had a similar coloring as the tea. Well, if you're not paying too close attention you can imagine what could happen. :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:53 am 

A distant friend of mine, on his pal's stag party at an Indian restaurant, did a poo in his pal's curry and 'diced' it, before it got to the table. How much of it got eaten I am not sure.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:48 pm 

This doesn't involve eating, but rather smoking. When the drummer for a band I was in was getting married, our guitar player, who had about 10 aquariums filled with exotic fish in his apartment, gave him a bachelor party. Someone had left a pack of rolling papers on a table and I had a moment of inspiration. There was a jar of ground-up freeze-dried worms that the fish ate by one of the aquariums and I took a paper and filled it with some of the worms and rolled up what looked like a joint while no one was looking. Back then I used to smoke weed once in a while so when I passed it to our drummer, he didn't think anything was unusual. He took a huge drag and started making all kinds of gagging and retching noises and asked what kind of pot it was. Everyone else thought it was hilarious when I showed him what he was smoking but he wasn't amused.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:56 pm 

What a bunch of lovely people.